HaOgU

WuKong Family

We came to this server already over 4 years and we was few ppls here at the beginning, full of enemies,

and we fight together/ work together/ , we're growing and getting stronger and larger ,

I love you guys, and lucky to have you, my friends, my WK, my family...We're keep doing in this way...

Best wishes to you all

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Handsomely! I came too, I’ll try to go your way!) though I’m alone for now) thanks for the motivation!

1 hour ago, kkthxbye said:

RMT and boting*

Check last ban list.... Im loughing who is banned for RMT and botting there xd Could be interesting for You.... But haters gonan hate. 

This carries the same vibe as Kylie Jenner calling herself a "self made billionaire". Yet who am I to judge.
Still, congratz!

Edited by Pakarti

4 hours ago, Fortuna said:

Such discipline. 

To be honest I was impressed that they actually made people like purecocain sit on such even spaces without them doing stupid shit and fucking up the pattern. 

I admire their DISCIPLINE

6 hours ago, kkthxbye said:

RMT and boting*

YOU RACK DISCIPRINE! X( SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!!

10 hours ago, HaOgU said:

We came to this server already over 4 years and we was few ppls here at the beginning, full of enemies,

and we fight together/ work together/ , we're growing and getting stronger and larger ,

I love you guys, and lucky to have you, my friends, my WK, my family...We're keep doing in this way...

Best wishes to you all

Aye personal feelings aside, that's pretty cool. Glad to have you guys here.

6 hours ago, YipMan said:

Check last ban list.... Im loughing who is banned for RMT and botting there xd Could be interesting for You.... But haters gonan hate. 

Well said! check ban list and then all the videos I posted of china on loop macro. Literally 0 bans! Thanks for highlighting it for us...!
(links are in bot section of discord)

Edited by Sensei