Silverwing

Patch Notes

Greetings,

I would like to sugest a "patch note topic", so we can better assemble the news and diferences between the old and classic L2.

The options we have to choose and use etc.

As chronicles will be foward I think would be nice to keep a track of whats going on

The main problm is that there is no official English patch notes, so we gotta guide ourselves by korean and russian patch notes. i believe u can find most of the stuff here https://4gameforum.com/threads/484846/  Google translation ftw. i believe there was some site with is translated but it was still incomplete and i dont remember the site , sry :/

San0, now I wonder, looking at all the comments on the forum.

How much of the files u use is L2OFF? What is the server actually  based on,

is it same package as RU/Korean classic? 

We are very excited any way about the server though, even if its L2J based.

The main problm is that there is no official English patch notes, so we gotta guide ourselves by korean and russian patch notes. i believe u can find most of the stuff here https://4gameforum.com/threads/484846/  Google translation ftw. i believe there was some site with is translated but it was still incomplete and i dont remember the site , sry :/

​I sugest this because we have our version, some stuffs will be there others dont, so we could make a patch for what we will have and working 100%

plus would be better if people dont have to leave our site/forum to look into another site, even if its copy paste