Nez

Nickname report - vulgarism

nickname: ESkurva, Put4Madre

Project rules

1. Players are not allowed to:

1.4 Use ingame nicknames/Titles containing offensive/obscene language and nicknames of administration/GMs.

(admin lock down the topic pls, to avoid childish behaviour flooding down the topic)

Edited by Nez
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

Wtf re mlk bliat? 🤣🤣

grow up

• Haha 2

lol

edit: on a more "serious" (if thats even possible in this case) note. If the word somehow offend you in your native language doesnt mean it is its only meaning.. in the case of "kurva" it has completely different meaning in czech and finnish for example. If it still somehow bothers you, i have some tragic news im afraid... internet is not a palce for you.

Edited by Kure
  • Like 1

LOL, lets ban ppl for saying YOU SUCK. lol

Russians swear 24/7  "blyat niaxuy pidor suka gandon" and thats fine, if u ban them, half server wil lbe dead, other half Lithuanians wil lbe banned for same reason since they use russian swear words, idk about chinese, "nihao nihuja" what swear words do they use, but nobody will ban for this relax, u can report person via ticket if they insulted u, and they will get 2h chat block,

gl

42 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Russians swear 24/7  "blyat niaxuy pidor suka gandon" and thats fine, if u ban them, half server wil lbe dead, other half Lithuanians wil lbe banned for same reason since they use russian swear words, idk about chinese, "nihao nihuja" what swear words do they use, but nobody will ban for this relax, u can report person via ticket if they insulted u, and they will get 2h chat block,

gl

I heard some ppl got chat banned for saying "macaco", which they deemed as a racial slur.
Who is deciding here which words are getting banned?
And where is the list of those words huh?
Is freedom of speech a lie?

Edited by Sensei

GM's deciding bassicly which are bad words which are not. I mean, I dont care personally because I insult ppl in discord instead of game chat because Im lazy to write in game chat, but if someone calls me a dick in game, i dont fckign care, I just pk him and thats all. Only if he touches the holy topic about mama, I would report him and spam San0 everyday with all his instults to get him banned. Besides that, w/e.

So either GM's, do rules for chat and follow them or just do nothing and let ppl play, kids do not play this game anymore, only boomers, 25+.

And bassicly it is to much work for GM's to check every report for inslut and then go ingame and ban chat him etc. Let them focus better on nerfing tyrant.

Edited by Donkihot

+1 for rename.

I'm not saying we need to be 100% family friendly but such nicknames are really childish and inappropriate. And no, just because it can theoretically mean something different in one random language that barely anyone knows (sorry Suomi) is not a reason to let it slide - pretty sure almost all english slurs have a non-offensive meaning in one of the 7000 existing languages, but that doesn't mean we should allow them. People should just grow up, calling your chars some slurs is a mentality of a 13 year old and should not be allowed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

+1 for rename.

I'm not saying we need to be 100% family friendly but such nicknames are really childish and inappropriate. And no, just because it can theoretically mean something different in one random language that barely anyone knows (sorry Suomi) is not a reason to let it slide - pretty sure almost all english slurs have a non-offensive meaning in one of the 7000 existing languages, but that doesn't mean we should allow them. People should just grow up, calling your chars some slurs is a mentality of a 13 year old and should not be allowed.

cuz czech is spread all around the world compared to finnish right :D

9 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

The variation of the word is used in much more countries 

I agree, Finnish form of word "kurva" is based on latin word curvus... it appears in lot of languages indeed, even in english. I see nothing worng with naming your character same as some random bended stuff but for all i care you can name it as you like. 

1 hour ago, Kure said:

I agree, Finnish form of word "kurva" is based on latin word curvus... it appears in lot of languages indeed, even in english. I see nothing worng with naming your character same as some random bended stuff but for all i care you can name it as you like. 

I mean this is exactly the mentality that I was talking about, the 8th grader "b-b-but mrs. teacher, fagot is a musical instrument xdddDdddd"

Why is it so important that we need to allow people with apparently double digit IQ have obviously-meant-to-be-vulgar nicknames? It's cringe and annoying.

8 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Anyway it's on admins I'm just wondering why can't people just use normal nicknames

there's no place for edgy ppl in your world :(

3 hours ago, Donkihot said:

gl

In common game chats (all / !shout / +trade / "PM / %Hero) is forbidden:
1. Disrespectful speech or defamation to the address of the project administration or the project itself.
2. Appeals to racism, incitement of ethnic hatred, sexism.
3. Commercial advertising, advertising of other projects, referral links.
4. Offensive statements about other users, all kinds of provocation.
5. Publication of any information about other users, including names, etc. without their permission.
6. Discussion of "bugs", "bots","hacks" including situations bearing the same meaning.
7. Calls to leave the server or messages, informing other people of you leaving the server.

If server admin/gms will not walk up and do anything against them, why do they even make rules about it? What u saying is they dont care about the rules they make. So everything that is in rules is actualy allowed. Thats what u sain. 

"if u ban them, half server wil lbe dead" u dont need to ban their acounts, thare is an option to chat ban if u didnt find out yet, It would be appreciated to do so in that case. 

"and they will get 2h chat block" i wouldnt even waste my time makin ticket for 2h chat ban if this timeout is legit true, 2h is a joke.

No need to boost your ego higher to put forbidden words in multiple countries and against rules in nicknames when its already Mount Everest high.

Edited by Nez

ok, so Zp wished my family to get Jzoo (which he considers equal to corona), should I report that sob?

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

ok, so Zp wished my family to get Jzoo

Damn, that's heavy.... And right during mother's day as well. This guy really doesn't have any limits or any sense of morality. 

Edited by SemenArsonist

9 hours ago, Nez said:

In common game chats (all / !shout / +trade / "PM / %Hero) is forbidden:
1. Disrespectful speech or defamation to the address of the project administration or the project itself.
2. Appeals to racism, incitement of ethnic hatred, sexism.
3. Commercial advertising, advertising of other projects, referral links.
4. Offensive statements about other users, all kinds of provocation.
5. Publication of any information about other users, including names, etc. without their permission.
6. Discussion of "bugs", "bots","hacks" including situations bearing the same meaning.
7. Calls to leave the server or messages, informing other people of you leaving the server.

If server admin/gms will not walk up and do anything against them, why do they even make rules about it? What u saying is they dont care about the rules they make. So everything that is in rules is actualy allowed. Thats what u sain. 

"if u ban them, half server wil lbe dead" u dont need to ban their acounts, thare is an option to chat ban if u didnt find out yet, It would be appreciated to do so in that case. 

"and they will get 2h chat block" i wouldnt even waste my time makin ticket for 2h chat ban if this timeout is legit true, 2h is a joke.

No need to boost your ego higher to put forbidden words in multiple countries and against rules in nicknames when its already Mount Everest high.

I have reported russian guy, those who farmed 24/7 50-60 lvl 'rbs, u might not know them, but they where super toxic, whole server knew they are toxic, GM"s knew they are toxic as fck.

But they crossed my line, and I reported one guy. He got few hours chat ban dude, few hours chat ban. After that I found out there is no point in reporting because it takes my time also. And in the end, why I wrote "if u ban them, half server wil lbe dead"  and "and they will get 2h chat block". it is because if GM"s decides to ban ppl for super hard instults, half of ppl will be banned instantly, because everyone everywhere insult each other. And ppl will lose their accounts and leave. Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddd if u really want him to get chat banned, report, but they will get few hours chat ban, WHICH IS NOT WORTH.

We either going to kill server with perma bans for insulting or people will waste for reporting someone to get chat banned ( which will not happen because this is the system we got now and nobody reports anyone,since it is not worth)

So in other words, forget and move on, and let spergs be spergs.

Edited by Donkihot

21 hours ago, Nez said:

nickname: ESkurva

Daymn i missed such an opportunity to piss ppl off:D

Here is a lil brotip: do not be a whiny bitch, instead - make him suffer for being such kurva. Btw, we got hero dorf which has disrespectful name, ban him cuz he aint letting me spoil propertly!

VMysHpmZ9yg1_LI.jpg.a083510f58b61f0de7543d1ab46ba87a.jpg

P.s. i also feel it's spanish, not polish.

Edited by Reddish

People really get offended by things like these !?!?!?!?!?

I weep for you and your families.

On 5/19/2020 at 5:04 AM, XAX said:

People really get offended by things like these !?!?!?!?!?

I weep for you and your families.

I dont know why u pull in families into game staff, probably youre just toxic person.

Well into a topic, yes ppl geting offended by this, players report bots to violate rules, players get banend for this, players report nicknames to violate rules, players should be punished for this as well. Its same thing, Either there are rules or not. U cannot punish players for 1 thing and not for the other. If u cannot understanf this, dont even comment below. 

This section is for reports, not for farming posts.

Edited by Nez

On 5/20/2020 at 9:45 PM, Nez said:

I dont know why u pull in families into game staff, probably youre just toxic person.

Well into a topic, yes ppl geting offended by this, players report bots to violate rules, players get banend for this, players report nicknames to violate rules, players should be punished for this as well. Its same thing, Either there are rules or not. U cannot punish players for 1 thing and not for the other. If u cannot understanf this, dont even comment below. 

This section is for reports, not for farming posts.

It was to underline the weight that their families have to pull with such a person that can't sleep nights because someone was vulgar, because there are more important issues at hand that need to be dealt with, but hey i'm toxic mate :) .

You've got me, you've known me all along, you can read people with just 2 words they wrote.

Presumptuous it's what you are and nothing more. 

Bots are one thing that relate to game play and undermine other's efforts and time while a vulgar nickname is all that it is >> a vulgar nickname <<  that you can choose to ignore because someone was ignorant enough to use one and show off their intellectual capacity publicly and it does not affect your time nor efforts put into this game. 

So they used to cut heads of people that did no agree with governments and they used to cut hands and maybe heads for people that stole, and the same punishment was applied to people that killed.. now do you see that the same punishment does not necessarily apply to all offenses ?

Toxic out.

9 hours ago, XAX said:

It was to underline the weight that their families have to pull with such a person that can't sleep nights because someone was vulgar, because there are more important issues at hand that need to be dealt with, but hey i'm toxic mate  .

Don't be such an obnoxious drama queen. Nobody's having sleeping issues over this, it's a simple report of a vulgar nick which is obviously against server rules.

If you were having a dinner in a restaurant and someone hopped on your table and piss all over it, my guess is that you'd also have a certain disagreement over that guy's course of decisionmaking. Same here, most people have sufficient IQ to make chars with normal nicknames, why should this not-very-gifted-8th-grader behaviour be tolerated?

17 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Don't be such an obnoxious drama queen. Nobody's having sleeping issues over this, it's a simple report of a vulgar nick which is obviously against server rules.

If you were having a dinner in a restaurant and someone hopped on your table and piss all over it, my guess is that you'd also have a certain disagreement over that guy's course of decisionmaking. Same here, most people have sufficient IQ to make chars with normal nicknames, why should this not-very-gifted-8th-grader behaviour be tolerated?

All these hyperbolas are meant to drive home a point. 

I see no drama, I just see people that get hurt by metaphors or exaggerations used to for those reasons.

This is a game not real life; no one is pissing on no ones' dinner table. That "vulgar" nickname will not stay on your screen if you move your in-game camera even !! you don't even have to move your character imagine that ! Your comparison is completely whack and irrelevant. 

- Learn to adapt to circumstances and prioritize important issues at hand. -

I was handing out free life lessons but it seems you really have important decision making skills so I will stop.

It should be tolerated because indeed 8th graders might be playing it and it is not only an adult environment (and 8th graders know how to swear and you're not going to stop them)

Where you the smartest bulb in your pre-teens ? Never used vulgarity, always a saint ?

You guys are so lost in this virtual world that you cannot even measure what matters or not.

Cheers.