Eggyeee

5/3 WK vs RS+HDM / GM/BP/OL mix view #Sieges#L2Classic.club

14 hours ago, Splashit said:

nice propaganda :D RS+HDM XD

We was sandwitched 1 side RS, other side HDM... so how You call it ??? 

BTW I dont say Your sides coop... But this particular fight yes it was WK vs RS+HDM.

Its not propaganda Its called having eyes and watch movie.

58 minutes ago, YipMan said:

BTW I dont say Your sides coop... But this particular fight yes it was WK vs RS+HDM.

its propaganda however u wanna describe it :)

35 minutes ago, Splashit said:

its propaganda however u wanna describe it

Or You havent watched movies at all..... Or Your brain is washed to much with oposing propaganda xd 

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Or You havent watched movies at all..... Or Your brain is washed to much with oposing propaganda xd 

keep up the propaganda , keep recruiting cp's all u need is zerg cuz u lack of skills :d

2 minutes ago, Splashit said:

keep up the propaganda , keep recruiting cp's all u need is zerg cuz u lack of skills :d

Said random guy :p .... For Your info You are  no1. 

So You saing this means 0.

9 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Said random guy :p .... For Your info You are  no1. 

So You saing this means 0.

whats the matter if a random or a known guy say something if u just gonna be hypocrite :D

for example 1st time we made 18v18 china had ppl ressing with lv1 chars and we didnt care , still rekted them easily .. then u cry bcs koreans give u trade on pvp :d while ur side do the same :D

Edited by Splashit

4 minutes ago, Splashit said:

whats the matter if a random or a known guy say something if u just gonna be hypocrite

for example 1st time we made 18v18 china had ppl ressing with lv1 chars and we didnt care , still rekted them easily .. then u cry bcs koreans give u trade on pvp :d while ur side do the same

You keep fapping about this 1 18v18 since it happened ... MIne CP killed FW 9v9 in GC while You had more heroes and no1 care... But ok You can build Your whole propaganda becouse of 1 pvp. Will that make Your side any close to WK?? Nop, thank You bye bye.

Your side boxes kept naming us when we grouped to def farm spots when RF came with ganks... But when we came on Your prime You geather 3/4 partys to def rapm.. All gucci then while You do same for what Your ppls keep throwing sh1t xd.... Whatt is that ??? Hypocricy??? Pretty much yes.

If Your side is so great, and skilled You cn show it every 2 weeks on sieges.... For now You cant even 2 sides vs 1. And You cant even admit it.... Yes thats pretty makes You hypocrite as well. So who will care about what You have to say.

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

Bla bla bla 

1C4287DE-9BDB-484B-B76D-78A586AFDB3C.jpeg

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

You keep fapping about this 1 18v18 since it happened ... MIne CP killed FW 9v9 in GC while You had more heroes and no1 care... But ok You can build Your whole propaganda becouse of 1 pvp. Will that make Your side any close to WK?? Nop, thank You bye bye.

Your side boxes kept naming us when we grouped to def farm spots when RF came with ganks... But when we came on Your prime You geather 3/4 partys to def rapm.. All gucci then while You do same for what Your ppls keep throwing sh1t xd.... Whatt is that ??? Hypocricy??? Pretty much yes.

If Your side is so great, and skilled You cn show it every 2 weeks on sieges.... For now You cant even 2 sides vs 1. And You cant even admit it.... Yes thats pretty makes You hypocrite as well. So who will care about what You have to say.

we cant show it cuz we dont have enought mana to kill all your cc bro :d btw i remember ur cp trying to def zaken and getting rekt by FW also :D

say what u want :D i wont answer anymore wont waste my time

Edited by Splashit

Just now, Splashit said:

we cant show it cuz we dont have enought mana to kill all your cc bro :d btw i remember ur cp trying to def zaken and getting rekt by FW also

And i remember You get ass kicked 5 times after. But good You will fap another few months becouse of that glorius Zaken victory. Good joob guys :) 

there is no china cp able to pvp us 9 vs 9 period. 

Too much said about this story ,  china want to recruit everthing that asks them , so let them recruit every party that asks them.

We have different views on how we play this game , in my opinion china should be happy that the 2 eu sides never cooperated cause they wouldnt stand much chance. (And its logical cause they cant have same impact when olympiad is on eu time zone)

Gl hf

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Yomana said:

there is no china cp able to pvp us 9 vs 9 period. 

Too much said about this story ,  china want to recruit everthing that asks them , so let them recruit every party that asks them.

We have different views on how we play this game , in my opinion china should be happy that the 2 eu sides never cooperated cause they wouldnt stand much chance. (And its logical cause they cant have same impact when olympiad is on eu time zone)

Gl hf

Same as there was no Eu Cp's able to 9v9 vs 2/3 Chinese CP's and Korean CP for 1 year++++  Times are changing Serwer is balancing.

Sure 5++ hero build CP cant be beaten by other one thats fact. When we had 5 heros in our CP You was silent as well, RF made 1 month vacations ... especially with 2 esential healers heroes in CP. How many this kind of CPs are Your side able to build???? 1. 

RS have 1 top CP, 1/2 decent... and bunch of weak CPs.... WK have 7/8 Decent CP's and few avarge... 

About recruicment... Keep this bullsh1ts to Yourself becouse You have no idea how many CPs get refused since begin, or get kicked/forced to leave after short period of time. Becouse are to egocentric for example. And what from i see You are biggest recruiter since a bit of time already :) 

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

RS have 1 top CP, 1/2 decent... and bunch of weak CPs.... WK have 7/8 Decent CP's and few avarge... 

7-8 decent cps? :d i guess one of decent parties you meant in RS is ordinator CP, i would love to see those 7/8 CPs pvping vs him to see this "decency" :d i give it max 3 parties from WK could actually fight him

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

Same as there was no Eu Cp's able to 9v9 vs 2/3 Chinese CP's and Korean CP for 1 year++++  Times are changing Serwer is balancing.

Sure 5++ hero build CP cant be beaten by other one thats fact. When we had 5 heros in our CP You was silent as well, RF made 1 month vacations ... especially with 2 esential healers heroes in CP. How many this kind of CPs are Your side able to build???? 1. 

About recruicment... Keep this bullsh1ts to Yourself becouse You have no idea how many CPs get refused since begin, or get kicked/forced to leave after short period of time. Becouse are to egocentric for example. And what from i see You are biggest recruiter since a bit of time already  

Idk , says the side who recruited purecocain xD

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Idk , says the side who recruited purecocain xD

Same as we recruited FW... even every1 else was sh1tting on You, and told us Your only purpose to join WK is to break ally WK with Dv8.... We give chance every1 as long as ppls are honest ith us.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, YipMan said:

About recruicment... Keep this bullsh1ts to Yourself becouse You have no idea how many CPs get refused since begin, or get kicked/forced to leave after short period of time. Becouse are to egocentric for example. And what from i see You are biggest recruiter since a bit of time already  

Im pretty sure my cp with 0 hero would rape any china cp, mostly cos of party comp, we have good players on healers and wc, china has no good dds, and 2-4 tank setups with 0 dps, no way we can lose such fight, simply counter setup.

About kicking ppl, nothing new, another clan pmed ur leader he doesnt like cp u recruited and u kick em, where from do i know such story?

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Same as we recruited FW... even every1 else was sh1tting on You, and told us Your only purpose to join WK is to break ally WK with Dv8.... We give chance every1 as long as ppls are honest ith us.

did we? i dont remember even in inner cp chat saying such stuff, so couldnt be even inner spy with such info, nice imagination.

PS. good leadership, opinion of another clan mattered the most :D. And shaka was better leader than haogu so u can imagine 
Just wait for ur turn, deviate broke, u are next to fight with.
f70f7430044665a434fe4974063b2a81.jpg

Edited by Rizos