Sensei

Core in oly...for the 155th time...

Just .... fix ... dat ... sh1t ... por favor!
2-3 years of oly not enough to finally fix?

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 2

its core in general, not core in oly :d also i will forward this message to the last guy

bump

Also a nice little thing I saw in olympiad this saturday was a dwarf getting feared over 5 times, the animation appearing over his head each and every time, and him moving normally and attacking his enemy without losing control. How is that even possible is beyond me, but you guys need to check it out

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

what's wrong with them

On 3/15/2020 at 6:28 PM, SemenArsonist said:

Plenty of things are broken right now. moh hitting like a truck, summoners hitting like a truck. The DA heal is also in the list but imo 3 cancels and 3 UDs are way more broken. To be honest you can't fix them all. I also think the WIT modifier on debuff resist rates is broken but I have no hard evidence to prove it so I'll let it go. Admins said they are changing stuff so i guess we have to be patient.

Why u asking if u know about it...

Edited by Lafi

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

what's wrong with them

Another retarded logic by ncsoft, You either go for light tank (defensive, healer, paladin) or darkness tank (offensive, buf cancel, DA) oh wait why not both (DA)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

Why u asking if u know about it...

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Another retarded logic by ncsoft, You either go for light tank (defensive, healer, paladin) or darkness tank (offensive, buf cancel, DA) oh wait why not both (DA)

guys I'm asking about actual bug fixes, not balance fixes, I agree with you but I don't think this is the thread to complain about it

On 5/25/2020 at 2:17 AM, SemenArsonist said:

bump

Also a nice little thing I saw in olympiad this saturday was a dwarf getting feared over 5 times, the animation appearing over his head each and every time, and him moving normally and attacking his enemy without losing control. How is that even possible is beyond me, but you guys need to check it out

Had same problem, loosing to dwarf because he controll char and using skills with my fear

Edited by RagnBoneMan

On 5/25/2020 at 1:17 AM, SemenArsonist said:

bump

1 hour ago, RagnBoneMan said:

Had same problem, loosing to dwarf because he controll char and using skills with my fear

maybe it was first change to fear "change debuff state from not able to move/use skills/target" to "give him only skull animation above his head so he feels scared the moment he sees that" :d

On 4/26/2020 at 4:41 AM, San0 said:

a lot of changes will happen to all the fears so just sit tight ladies, dont need to murder eachother.