MaMaN

Regarding Nightshade/Seraphin/Queen

I made a suggestion the the same name topic about making the party buffs, self buffs and other changes but they did not reply to that one.

these summons become available on next update (dont remember which one) , so maybe wait for when we get it 

5 hours ago, Yomana said:

these summons become available on next update (dont remember which one) , so maybe wait for when we get it 

Do you have experience regarding the time waited to receive an updated on this server?

20 minutes ago, Ovid said:

Do you have experience regarding the time waited to receive an updated on this server?

Big updates around 1.5 year. But sometimes they make smaller updates , depends if they decide to follow full ncsoft content or not. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Yomana said:

Big updates around 1.5 year. But sometimes they make smaller updates , depends if they decide to follow full ncsoft content or not. 

If I am not wrong, the last update here was last autumn, when Zaken was introduced.

So maybe in spring 2021 we will receive another big update?

Edited by Ovid

As a man with 2 summoner heroes i hope they never add those summons... Cuz ppl will cry again like they cried about last update...

• Haha 1

Well depends, since this server doens't follow official patch notes. 

They are part of the The Seven Sign KR update ( soo long way till there since we still don't have Anthy ) and are lvl 77 summons on par with Spectral, Magnus and King.

Official KR patch notes: https://lineage2.plaync.com/classic/update/history/2017/171122_sevensign

Edited by Armagheton

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

As a man with 2 summoner heroes i hope they never add those summons... Cuz ppl will cry again like they cried about last update...

as a guy who made hero on each type of summoner i hope they do, maybe not the reworked versions of them, but the old school ones. right now summoners are kinda on the weak spot because admins decided to nerf them coz they thought they boosted them too much while not realizing that mage damage in general was bugged, so in the end no changes were done for them, so maybe in future when summoner can offer pet buffs on top of what they offer now, maybe they will be playable.

14 hours ago, MoDoy said:

as a guy who made hero on each type of summoner i hope they do, maybe not the reworked versions of them, but the old school ones. right now summoners are kinda on the weak spot because admins decided to nerf them coz they thought they boosted them too much while not realizing that mage damage in general was bugged, so in the end no changes were done for them, so maybe in future when summoner can offer pet buffs on top of what they offer now, maybe they will be playable.

Afaik the "utility" summons are fixed like older patches with just 1 an extra skill, that doesn't seem so OP since it has a 40% base landrate that goes up by 10% every 2 lvls for Pony and Cats

Serpath got only Gifth+Bless+Clenease for magic impairing CC 

Queen got only Gifth+Bless+Clenease for physic impairing CC

Nigth got only Curse+Mass Curse+Sacrifice+A skill that makes all kind of CC easier to land.

Also i read somewhere ( but i'm totally unsure about it ) that buffs where changed to be aura likes. So if you buff and re-summon other pets the buff will go away

Edited by Armagheton

14 hours ago, MoDoy said:

mage damage in general was bugged

Bugged in the sense of having mobs evade your hits 3 times in a row or hitting between a range of (for example) 900 to 1300 damage (which is kind of annoying)?

Regarding utility summons, they could just remove the buffs (clarity, empower, wild magic, btb, bts, haste, guidance, focus, dw) if those were the OP part (especially the elf pony). Otherwise I don't quite see the OP-ness of summoners at low levels. 

If you can afford to just leave DA with OP fear in oly, I think you can bring back those summons with some minor tweaks.

Edited by Ovid

13 minutes ago, Ovid said:

Bugged in the sense of having mobs evade your hits 3 times in a row or hitting between a range of (for example) 900 to 1300 damage (which is kind of annoying)?

Regarding utility summons, they could just remove the buffs (clarity, empower, wild magic, btb, bts, haste, guidance, focus, dw) if those were the OP part (especially the elf pony). Otherwise I don't quite see the OP-ness of summoners at low levels. 

If you can afford to just leave DA with OP fear in oly, I think you can bring back those summons with some minor tweaks.

Those where H5 patch notes iirc ... in classic utility summons never had that buffs the list of all skills for any summon is just the post above also the utility summons are lvl 77+ ( in classic ) so no point of talking of "low levels"

Edited by Armagheton

57 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

Also i read somewhere ( but i'm totally unsure about it ) that buffs where changed to be aura likes. So if you buff and re-summon other pets the buff will go away

no, you can buff and switch to normal summon and buff stays

43 minutes ago, Ovid said:

no, i meant mages having 20-30% more damage on their main nukes

43 minutes ago, Ovid said:

no. seraph with gift/blessing+bleanse was broken as hell for mage parties when it was introduced, not solo buffs it provided

31 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

Those where H5 patch notes iirc ... in classic utility summons never had that buffs the list of all skills for any summon is just the post above also the utility summons are lvl 77+ ( in classic ) so no point of talking of "low levels"

list might be correct for classic, however effects were changed and its broken even beyond the old party buffs, thats why it would be better to just stay with older version of them

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, Armagheton said:

Yes I have forgotten they were learned at 77. It seems fair, as the Blessing of Seraphim gives 25% m crit rate, 30% mp recovery and Gift gives -10% magic skill reuse, 30% matk.

21 hours ago, Lafi said:

Как человек с двумя героями призывателей, я надеюсь, что они никогда не добавят эти вызовы ... Потому что люди снова будут плакать, как они плакали о последнем обновлении ...

они и сейчас плачут ...    суммонам снизили уровень  ( надо бы уже вернуть )    так как все  уже 79-80  взяли 

нам дали  обещанные  1 профы удары   -- их порезали ...

нам в принципе много чего должно еще  обновить изменит -----  но как всегда будет тонна  нытья

they are still crying ... they have lowered the summons (we should have already returned) since everyone has already taken 79-80

they gave us the promised 1 pro kicks - they were cut ...

to us, in principle, much more needs to be updated to change ----- but as always there will be a ton of whining

Edited by Amorfius

On 5/26/2020 at 9:49 AM, MoDoy said:

list might be correct for classic, however effects were changed and its broken even beyond the old party buffs, thats why it would be better to just stay with older version of them

EM it's again the only broken class, Seraph with his 25% extra m.critical rate or his 30% m.atk ( classic skill and not even counting the extra MP regen or the skill cd reduction ) would be way too much atm to deal with.

AL got meh buffs, since every1 in a decent CP can easely cap on crit anyway, The extra 20% P.def or the 10% P.atck and accuracy+3 doesn't sound so broken.

SM skills on Shade are a pure joke for anything that isn't 1V1 PVP.   

Anyway, like i said, it's too early for those summons. While we don't follow specific patch notes they are still part of the SS update when other classes have acces to more skills. I see no point on asking why utility summon aren't here, since them shouldn't be ... end of the story.

Summoner aren't in a favorable spot atm they got gutted both in skill power and the ability to receive KoE ( which btw should be a self buff ) and this mostly due to the EM, but they are far from unplayble.

Edited by Armagheton

5 hours ago, Armagheton said:

AL got meh buffs, since every1 in a decent CP can easely cap on crit anyway, The extra 20% P.def or the 10% P.atck and accuracy+3 doesn't sound so broken.

20-30% crit dmg boost is meh? in which universe? coz AQ which gives 15% crit damage seems pretty good to me :d

5 hours ago, Armagheton said:

EM it's again the only broken class, Seraph with his 25% extra m.critical rate or his 30% m.atk ( classic skill and not even counting the extra MP regen or the skill cd reduction ) would be way too much atm to deal with.

SM skills on Shade are a pure joke for anything that isn't 1V1 PVP.   

When they will reintroduce the utility summons, they can just lower the mcrit rate and matk numbers of the Seraphim buffs - make them like 15% mcrit rate and 10% matk. Maybe even lower that 30% mp regen to 20%. 

As for Spectral Master's Nightshade, the could make the heal be group with higher HP cost (for the summon, it costs HP, not MP) and somewhat higher cooldown or raise its combat abilities.

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

20-30% crit dmg boost is meh? in which universe? coz AQ which gives 15% crit damage seems pretty good to me :d

AQ is giving 10% noob, stop living in interlude. Also pony bufs look much more broken especially cooldown reduction, how much it gives 15%? its pure 15% dpm buff for mages that run in +12 wit setup, about Arcana lord, ok crit dmg is guci but archers/daggers/destros/w/e benefit from crit dmg buff on pvp is right now literally trash compared to mages so doesnt matter how much u boost trash, still gona remain trash like 0 x 99999 is still 0 while op mages geting such boost if op af

Edited by Rizos

Why did they lower the magic power of summoner nukes on this server? Were they too OP?

I looked on https://l2wiki.com/classic/Elemental_Summoner#40 and at lvl 40 Aqua Swirl has 68 power. And I'm lvl 51 and my Aqua Swirl has 55 power lol. 

The same for Might of Heaven, reduced dmg (which I am aware of) but here we have 600 range, whereas there it's 900. 

I feel like trying to "fix" here some of the annoying mechanics from official did nothing but screw other things more.

Wiki has database from some kamael chronicle where most of nukes were boosted, on our server mages have around 110 power and on kamael 130+ same goes for moh etc.
summoner nuke was nerfed thats true but by 10 power or smth0

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Wiki has database from some kamael chronicle where most of nukes were boosted, on our server mages have around 110 power and on kamael 130+ same goes for moh etc.
summoner nuke was nerfed thats true but by 10 power or smth0

What a new info for me.. maybe i'm playing different server... 10 power, pfffff 

2 hours ago, Ovid said:

Why did they lower the magic power of summoner nukes on this server? Were they too OP?

I looked on https://l2wiki.com/classic/Elemental_Summoner#40 and at lvl 40 Aqua Swirl has 68 power. And I'm lvl 51 and my Aqua Swirl has 55 power lol. 

The same for Might of Heaven, reduced dmg (which I am aware of) but here we have 600 range, whereas there it's 900. 

I feel like trying to "fix" here some of the annoying mechanics from official did nothing but screw other things more.

summoner nukes have 750 range

Edited by Lafi