Suggester

A great idea to boost our server

In games like Lineage 2, RNG plays a very important role especially in this server that has lots
of people who don’t share the same prime time. It will settle if you succeed or fail in achieving
your objectives.

As we already know, Baium has a respawn time of 5 Days, - 5 hours and +5 hours of random
time for the next respawn. So, for the prime time who took control of the respawn time,
Baium will appear at the same prime time as it was killed before. In other words, He cannot
“escape” from the prime time. However, this is NOT the case with the other epic bosses: the
raid will have the chance to respawn at another prime time and “escape” from your own, all
thanks to the extended random time that they have.

As seen in the current situation, this is like a “Multi-Prime” server. On the one side, there is the
EU server; on the other side, there is the Asian; finally, there is the NA/SA server.

In conclusion, Baium’s respawn time has to be part of the “RNG Team” as well, by taking away
from players the chance to keep him in one prime. To do so, the GMs should widen his random
time
(maybe 105hs +15hs random, to be like Queen Ant, Core, Orfen and Zaken). This change
would make the different primes fight each other, promoting PVP and not just PVE, and
attracting new players to the server by breaking the current PVE prime alliances.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

It's a good idea. If you do that it will be better for the other primes and it will be more chance to kill it.

To sum up: more pvp and more fun :P

Edited by Ass
Mistake

12 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Or you can simply do what China does and take it from them. 

why u even bother to reply to clownish posts? :D 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Suggester said:

In games like Lineage 2, RNG plays a very important role especially in this server that has lots
of people who don’t share the same prime time. It will settle if you succeed or fail in achieving
your objectives.

As we already know, Baium has a respawn time of 5 Days, - 5 hours and +5 hours of random
time for the next respawn. So, for the prime time who took control of the respawn time,
Baium will appear at the same prime time as it was killed before. In other words, He cannot
“escape” from the prime time. However, this is NOT the case with the other epic bosses: the
raid will have the chance to respawn at another prime time and “escape” from your own, all
thanks to the extended random time that they have.

As seen in the current situation, this is like a “Multi-Prime” server. On the one side, there is the
EU server; on the other side, there is the Asian; finally, there is the NA/SA server.

In conclusion, Baium’s respawn time has to be part of the “RNG Team” as well, by taking away
from players the chance to keep him in one prime. To do so, the GMs should widen his random
time
(maybe 105hs +15hs random, to be like Queen Ant, Core, Orfen and Zaken). This change
would make the different primes fight each other, promoting PVP and not just PVE, and
attracting new players to the server by breaking the current PVE prime alliances.

I agree. I don't know why Baium just has a few hours in random. This thing will give the chance to fight Baium in a "reasonable" prime. And I think it will give some sort of balance for everyone as well. 

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

Or you can simply do what China does and take it from them. 

Thats the point you didnt understand, they aint doing anything to keep it on prime time, because there is no chance to loose it.

Just the same what happened with command looting rights

Edited by Suggester

19 minutes ago, Suggester said:

Thats the point you didnt understood, they aint doing anything to keep it on prime time, because there is no chance to loose it.

Just the same what happened with command looting rights

He understands perfectly, some of the best pvp on this server has happened when we tried to stop china from doing Baium and take it back into EU prime. They were exhausting fights and we also had to do olympiad, then kill it. The whole process of monitoring baium then doing pvp, olympiad then killing the boss took us like 18 hours in total, with small breaks. China didn't give up, they kept coming again and again, we had about 8 fights, won 6, lost 1, then won the final one inside lair and stopped them for good. Then we went and did olympiad and farmed it afterwards. It was exhausting but it was worth the effort because we got it back to EU prime. It didn't last long because a few weeks later they came back even stronger and smashed us, but that took a lot of resources/effort too. The thing is, it's a high risk/high reward boss. If you can put enough effort into gathering enough people to fight china in their own prime and stop them from killing the boss, then you can delay it and you can bring it on your own timezone and keep it there for an indefinite amount of time which depends on whether you can defend it when they come and try to do the same to you. It seems fair to me, I wouldn't mind it being changed, but I think there is no reason to. You just have to accept that taking baium into another prime takes an extraordinary amount of effort/resources, but it's worth the effort in the end. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

He understands perfectly, some of the best pvp on this server has happened when we tried to stop china from doing Baium and take it back into EU prime. They were exhausting fights and we also had to do olympiad, then kill it. The whole process of monitoring baium then doing pvp, olympiad then killing the boss took us like 18 hours in total, with small breaks. China didn't give up, they kept coming again and again, we had about 8 fights, won 6, lost 1, then won the final one inside lair and stopped them for good. Then we went and did olympiad and farmed it afterwards. It was exhausting but it was worth the effort because we got it back to EU prime. It didn't last long because a few weeks later they came back even stronger and smashed us, but that took a lot of resources/effort too. The thing is, it's a high risk/high reward boss. If you can put enough effort into gathering enough people to fight china in their own prime and stop them from killing the boss, then you can delay it and you can bring it on your own timezone and keep it there for an indefinite amount of time which depends on whether you can defend it when they come and try to do the same to you. It seems fair to me, I wouldn't mind it being changed, but I think there is no reason to. You just have to accept that taking baium into another prime takes an extraordinary amount of effort/resources, but it's worth the effort in the end. 

in the last 16 months (time i played here) Baium went off Asia prime 0 times. I have all bosses tracked, all the time of death since i been playing.
so you 1 time quest is not enought to make sample on the statistics.

Again, its the only Boss that doesnt have big random window.

And it feels like EU made agreement with Asia to dont fight for it, in exchange for Zaken.

So pve that hurts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Suggester said:

in the last 16 months (time i played here) Baium went off Asia prime 0 times. I have all bosses tracked, all the time of death since i been playing.

Yes random BR dude, I'm sure you know better than the guys who actually took it off their prime and kept it there for a few weeks before they reclaimed it.

Either way, the fact that you needed to lie to back your argument up tells me that you are just QQing. In that case I won't even bother discussing with you, I'll just tell you to git gud.

9 minutes ago, Suggester said:

And it feels like EU made agreement with Asia to dont fight for it, in exchange for Zaken.

@Yomana

You motherfucker, nice 69 with china you got there, I'll start playing on 3 necros from next month to fuck you up and triple my chances on necro hero

8 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Yes random BR dude, I'm sure you know better than the guys who actually took it off their prime and kept it there for a few weeks before they reclaimed it.

Either way, the fact that you needed to lie to back your argument up tells me that you are just QQing. In that case I won't even bother discussing with you, I'll just tell you to git gud.

Well, you didnt understand the point of the post. this is not for you going arround showing off your "achievments". I was in an Ally that won Baium on Asia prime too. So?

you dont mind here, i dont neither, this is abount changing 1 feature on the server to make it better for everyone.

And im not BR

1 minute ago, Suggester said:

Well, you didnt understand the point of the post. this is not for you going arround showing off your "achievments". I was in an Ally that won Baium on Asia prime too. So?

you dont mind here, i dont neither, this is abount changing 1 feature on the server to make it better for everyone.

And im not BR

Oh, is this a post about spreading misinformation? Because I am pretty sure I read this

15 minutes ago, Suggester said:

Next time if you don't want to be called out on your bullshit, don't spread false rumours as "facts", you clown.

Would you mind enlightening us with your ingame name/clan name to verify your claims about keeping every fucking RB TOD on the server tracked for over 16 months?

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Would you mind enlightening us with your ingame name/clan name to verify your claims about keeping every fucking RB TOD on the server tracked for over 16 months?

can u not get triggered with every irrelevant kid? like it matters the qqing.

Just now, iAxZp said:

can u not get triggered with every irrelevant kid? like it matters the qqing.

no, I'm an expert at replying to clueless morons and getting pissed off for no reason

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

no, I'm an expert at replying to clueless morons and getting pissed off for no reason

think of ur health. u cant fix the world, stupidity is endless.

It's actually a good idea to make more competitive the server. Also olympiad game could be reworked to give China more chances on it. And by the way, can you delete all the off topic sheet? @Kse @San0 @Koll

10 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

@Yomana

You motherfucker, nice 69 with china you got there, I'll start playing on 3 necros from next month to fuck you up and triple my chances on necro hero

Hahahahah i wish we did that 69 actually. Sad we arent so smart to think it.

There was not better occasion to contest Baium like yesterday since very long time already (sunday 24th), And WK really hoped there will be fight..... 

Assuming its not WK foult that we manage to keep Baium in Asia prime... 

I understand some ppls get jealous.... But lets be real, even if there would be time change in respawn (what would be unfair) ppls who wants that to happen still they would never see Baium dying from other position than from ground.

RS controll olympiad hard becouse Chineses (most of them) have to sleep.

WK controll Baium since long becouse RS dont want to wake up early in weekends to contest... end of story

Edited by YipMan
  • Like 1

Wow why so much hate in this topic, no1 can speak with arguments these days, just call names? :O Let me also call some names, i spotted 2 Dogs in the manger in this topic. 

( As EU player ) If EU/NA can't get Baium out of Asia time it's only their fault.

EU and NA have both the numbers and the gears to face asians, but If they are too busy figthing themself and can't do an armistice to kick Baium out of Asia prime time than it's only players fault.

• Like 1

those threads are nice and all, but they are always similar to a piece of poop covered with whipped cream. personal profit sugarcoated as a change beneficial to the server. I could take every "suggestion" made in this topic and remove the whipped cream from the top, and then you would notice the piece of poop which in our case is "give us uncontested baiums on EU/NA prime pls, we want some baium rings of our own". Nice try though.

Either way as san0 said, no such change will be made anytime soon, so I guess you can lock the topic 

Edited by SemenArsonist

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

those threads are nice and all, but they are always similar to a piece of poop covered with whipped cream. personal profit sugarcoated as a change beneficial to the server. I could take every "suggestion" made in this topic and remove the whipped cream from the top, and then you would notice the piece of poop which in our case is "give us uncontested baiums on EU/NA prime pls, we want some baium rings of our own". Nice try though.

Either way as san0 said, no such change will be made anytime soon, so I guess you can lock the topic 

why locking it :( its fun to watch some ppl struggle and ask for changes which suit them

i can already see next topic suggestion "you cannot own castle for more than 2 weeks", to promote castles rotating between different clans instead of them stalling on same clans for big amount of time (now without whipped cream: Take away aden from chinese so we, BRs can try to get some of that sweet tax adena)