Cam3l

No drop/spoil visible on mobs after bought premium

im not quite sure about the complications of it cuz everytime we change client it would have to be redone and adjusted and since i want to change to the new client as soon as its possible it would have to be double work, need to check with the scripters if its doable for the next cllient already as soon as we have it working properly.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Umm... sorry i was sure i read it somewhere on forum. my mistake.

Thank you for your hard and great work on server :)

This can be closed

Edited by Cam3l

you can still find all drops/spoil and other info on our own database l2db.club informations there shoud be 100% accurate for our servers.

On 5/30/2020 at 3:23 AM, San0 said:

im not quite sure about the complications of it cuz everytime we change client it would have to be redone and adjusted and since i want to change to the new client as soon as its possible it would have to be double work, need to check with the scripters if its doable for the next cllient already as soon as we have it working properly.

When will the new udate come and what will be new? What are you working on ? I am a fresh player and would like to know how the server will develop ??

image.png.3d08720fa0c2b11ae87cf222099cdb16.png