Ovid

What would you change?

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Well as i said, i cannot exactly say whats bugged or wrong, but it feels that heavy users are way stronger which brings archers/daggers to suck ballz, and community even more to play mellee. Not only because of bosses and farming zones, but as well as spamable skills with insane damage, easy gapclosers and so on.

Well mage things not changing from 1.0 I guess. Strong, simple, cheap.

Yesterday saw sjeks movie on sorc, nothing more to add Even tanks burning.

problem is, mages/tyrant doing ridiculous damage and no blessed soulshots

if you have mages hitting for 1-2k normals and 4k+ crits, then ofc archer critting for 1.5-2k to actual normal people seems low, if mages were nuking like they should (600-800 normal, max 2k crit if you are non-hero), then crit from archer for 1.5k wouldnt seem that bad tbh, because you dont waste MP on it and fights would last much longer

tho like rizos said, also its problem that for some reason, there is 12938012389423 tanks which are tankier than on official (yes, i am looking on you, DAs with +12 WIT setup while being immortal), here the physical crit dmg to bards/tanks if absolute joke in addition to block rate

imagine normal mage hitting like this, then i would take 1.6k crits on archer (coz with othell, you crit quite often) ;) but if you make 1.5k normal on mage like here, then ofc, hitting every single time same like archer crit and doing triple the damage when you crit is better, fights end much faster coz mages melt everything and thus there is no worry about running out of mana

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

problem is, mages/tyrant doing ridiculous damage and no blessed soulshots

if you have mages hitting for 1-2k normals and 4k+ crits, then ofc archer critting for 1.5-2k to actual normal people seems low, if mages were nuking like they should (600-800 normal, max 2k crit if you are non-hero), then crit from archer for 1.5k wouldnt seem that bad tbh, because you dont waste MP on it and fights would last much longer

tho like rizos said, also its problem that for some reason, there is 12938012389423 tanks which are tankier than on official (yes, i am looking on you, DAs with +12 WIT setup while being immortal), here the physical crit dmg to bards/tanks if absolute joke in addition to block rate

imagine normal mage hitting like this, then i would take 1.6k crits on archer (coz with othell, you crit quite often)  but if you make 1.5k normal on mage like here, then ofc, hitting every single time same like archer crit and doing triple the damage when you crit is better, fights end much faster coz mages melt everything and thus there is no worry about running out of mana

unknown.png

Edited by Rizos

Well back to the point, probably its easier too boost some class instead of nerfing all others? Faster and less resource from staff needed.

Just add to bow mastery +p atk and some range 

a35.gif

Also checked these triggers, if they are like on H5, rate increasement is needed. 

53 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Well back to the point, probably its easier too boost some class instead of nerfing all others? Faster and less resource from staff needed.

Just add to bow mastery +p atk and some range 

a35.gif

Also checked these triggers, if they are like on H5, rate increasement is needed. 

sure, maybe its easier and faster, but have in mind this might lead that club will look like some korean classic i saw where bishop runs in pvp with 50k HP and 20k CP because damage is so insane they pretty much got to state of GoD stats of chars where warriors had 6 digits HP, that doesnt look so nice on videos anymore and might be bad for propaganda

19 hours ago, MoDoy said:

sure, maybe its easier and faster, but have in mind this might lead that club will look like some korean classic i saw where bishop runs in pvp with 50k HP and 20k CP because damage is so insane they pretty much got to state of GoD stats of chars where warriors had 6 digits HP, that doesnt look so nice on videos anymore and might be bad for propaganda

Sooner or later adding something new - items - will lead to insane stats. Its impossible to avoid it - you can delay it but not avoid. If u leave eveything as it is, ppl will get bored and start leaving. 

For good propoganda, increase pdef mdef and atk stats but not hp, so ppl wont understand :D

• Like 2

question, isn't there a cap on crit reduction ? I did some tests with archers and on full buff  heavy armor  tank target, with core ring,   archer was doing crits lower than normal hits, at that time I considered a test server bug, did anyone test this ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Sooner or later adding something new - items - will lead to insane stats. Its impossible to avoid it - you can delay it but not avoid. If u leave eveything as it is, ppl will get bored and start leaving. 

For good propoganda, increase pdef mdef and atk stats but not hp, so ppl wont understand

thing is, i am reaching over 2k pdef/mdef on my dagger, still getting meltdown by mages :( also reaching like 5-6k p atk on tyrant is ridiculous like its possible here, so we are already in state you described, it just doesnt work out

11 minutes ago, Werew said:

question, isn't there a cap on crit reduction ? I did some tests with archers and on full buff  heavy armor  tank target, with core ring,   archer was doing crits lower than normal hits, at that time I considered a test server bug, did anyone test this ? 

this is actually interesting idea and if such thing actually should exist but it doesnt here, that would actually solve the archer/dagger problem (lets say the cap is 30% crit damage reduction, that would mean big boost for both auto attack and daggers because right now you can go up to 60% on normal classes and like 90% on tanks?)

Edited by MoDoy

this why I ask, after reading this I remembered about my test,  and is ridiculous to crit lower than normal hits, something I would bet wasn't possible on off servers, ofc if during my tests wasn't just a test server bug like I was assuming back then 

P.S if anyone can test again, if I remember correctly the tank had all possible boost like armor set +8  and full epics, archer had random guy items bop +12 set +6 

Edited by Werew

1 hour ago, Werew said:

this why I ask, after reading this I remembered about my test,  and is ridiculous to crit lower than normal hits, something I would bet wasn't possible on off servers, ofc if during my tests wasn't just a test server bug like I was assuming back then 

P.S if anyone can test again, if I remember correctly the tank had all possible boost like armor set +8  and full epics, archer had random guy items bop +12 set +6 

unknown.png

with baium + aq i crit for same as hit, w/o epix i crit weaker
ohh i had yellow fruit on this test :D

Shot00465.jpg

Shot00466.jpg

300 crit, 1.2k fatal on sk +0 bw set

now look 

compare dmg

Edited by Rizos

28 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Shot00466.jpg

compare dmg

what do you mean, that fully stacked PR making 300 damage to barely equipped tank is not good? ungrateful prick, you should be happy you can at least hit him from 900 range, pfu

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1

Is this server staff team doing any research on anything by themselfs or just waiting till some1 report something is working wrong here? And even then you need to wait for ages till those fixes... i guess only thing that is not broken and no need fixes is this server auction and other sh1t events like pvp lottery :)

16 minutes ago, JzOo said:

Is this server staff team doing any research on anything by themselfs or just waiting till some1 report something is working wrong here? And even then you need to wait for ages till those fixes... i guess only thing that is not broken and no need fixes is this server auction and other sh1t events like pvp lottery :)

i've been only sipping on martinis at the Bahamas this past 5 years.

Shut down website auction and you will be drinking water-diluted vodka. Must be proud of yourself what have u done in all those 5 years :)

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JzOo said:

Is this server staff team doing any research on anything by themselfs or just waiting till some1 report something is working wrong here? And even then you need to wait for ages till those fixes... i guess only thing that is not broken and no need fixes is this server auction and other sh1t events like pvp lottery

it does feel like this, but  to test literally everything is impossible with a team of few people, like I'm assuming they have,so probably is easier and efficient to just w8 and work on updates, server stability etc. till the players find them, only part I don't understand why things that look easy to fix and people did bring solid proof sometimes takes months to be fixed

13 minutes ago, San0 said:

in case people have trouble identifying it, this is sarcasm.

3 minutes ago, Werew said:

it does feel like this, but  to test literally everything is impossible with a team of few people, like I'm assuming they have,so probably is easier and efficient to just w8 and work on updates, server stability etc. till the players find them, only part I don't understand why things that look easy to fix and people did bring solid proof sometimes takes months to be fixed

1 bcuz sometimes people think you change a number here and a number there and its done. what is wrong. (example, changing the mage nukes power was a kind of change some few stuff and links here and there and got fixed next day after it was reported basically, while stuff like sonic rage and raging force require a lot of effects and formulas to be identified and excluded/included/modified in a way that will isolate the problem to then try to make that the problm doesnt happen making so the solution will affect only this singular problm and not interfere in anything else. and it takes lot of time to be all done without delays happening from server stability sides or our real life, when half of the world is going to sh1t and people get problms it takes even longer)
2 bcuz sometimes somethings gets in front of it like for example when server stability problms appear like the ones happening for like a month and half till 2 weeks ago where most of the time was spent working to figure out why server was having so many npc and timers and crash problms.
3 bcuz sometimes as human being also have stuff that they need to take care on real life where problms also happen and in a team of few people, if one guy needs to take some weeks off cuz he have some sick relative or something it delays all processes and makes them pile up delaying all further processes and on and on and on.
4 bcuz we dont have to work only on investigation/fixes/tests/events/community managing/support/pep talks/insert other roles here, but also on improving stability, working with possible new clients, figuring out new updates content, figuring out new updates processes, figuring out what can we do on balancing matters, etc etc etc

but i guess sitting playing computer games and talking random stuff about server admins life or work is also a good gig, should have picked that line of work instead. (this isnt directed to the people that report many bugs and many tests and are actually trying to make the server improve, more for those that just prefer to trash talk)

i dont think judging or acusing gm team will solve anything only makes u seem like pricks and make them feel bad. make ur reports do ur reminders and stop insulting ppl. YES updates are not fast and yes fixes some times pilling up but that doesnt give u right to judge. most of u cant even understand how values work u are not in position to insult ppl for things u dont know.

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i dont think judging or acusing gm team will solve anything only makes u seem like pricks and make them feel bad. make ur reports do ur reminders and stop insulting ppl. YES updates are not fast and yes fixes some times pilling up but that doesnt give u right to judge. most of u cant even understand how values work u are not in position to insult ppl for things u dont know.

i am ready to cast the first stone, can i? :d

Just now, MoDoy said:

i am ready to cast the first stone, can i? :d

well u know how it works, but u need to play here more than olys :D denied

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

well u know how it works, but u need to play here more than olys  denied

wait, you guys play more than olys? O.o 

Just now, MoDoy said:

wait, you guys play more than olys? O.o 

i sadly do my 4th pepega 80 lvl on this server :d ... i wish i could play ONLY oly

24 minutes ago, San0 said:

but i guess sitting playing computer games and talking random stuff about server admins life or work is also a good gig, should have picked that line of work instead. (this isnt directed to the people that report many bugs and many tests and are actually trying to make the server improve, more for those that just prefer to trash talk)

Im not earning a cent from playing this server, but you earning money from ppl who is playing this server. Don't like ppl complaining about bugs/updates and how ur staff team works? then shutdown all possible income u get except COL and u can realise fixes or updates once per decade i wouldnt mind.

11 hours ago, San0 said:

dont pay attention to him, he's literally one of the top 3 retards of the server, fighting hard for #1

4 hours ago, etze said:

dont pay attention to him, he's literally one of the top 3 retards of the server, fighting hard for #1

dont worry "mr top classic club OL" ur 1 spot (of retardness ofc) safe for next few years, doesnt matter how hard every1 else would try to go for it we have no chances :)

I found good moment on video where enemy pt run out of songs and you can see they have CC and COP. I made char with same items like enemy EE bw +6 and toi6, enemy bish has similar p def (mj set), note i hit 15% weaker on club test server (auto atacks 850 instead of 1k) because of blessed shots, compare crit dmg :

1st fatal on EE is before enemy used tank buf thats why higher dmg. Im thinking that crit reduction bonuses shouldnt stack

Edited by Rizos