I was thinking about starting playing here but the question is, will this server update farther? To 3.0 for example or not? 

Y see my point is that I like old classic like it was before 3.0 and in case this server will choose same path as official pretty much no point for me to start here 

32 minutes ago, Reddish said:

@San0 @Koll
See? 
Wa say "NO" to clan arenas and instance zones! 

chill, they know it very well and thats never going to happen, some new features from next patches will be added i guess, but it will be more like selected features get implemented rather than whole update without some features (as most of the features in patches start to be crap rather than few of them), but i guess new locations, some new 80+ skills, maybe some kind of reworked elemental system (now maybe with this one you might disagree, but people really need some motivation for grinding and leaving town, so some kind of elemental system would be actually good)

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

chill, they know it very well and thats never going to happen, some new features from next patches will be added i guess, but it will be more like selected features get implemented rather than whole update without some features (as most of the features in patches start to be crap rather than few of them), but i guess new locations, some new 80+ skills, maybe some kind of reworked elemental system (now maybe with this one you might disagree, but people really need some motivation for grinding and leaving town, so some kind of elemental system would be actually good)

I actually wouldnt mind elemental system ("attribute system" I guess will be more accurate).
Actually I like everything that gets ppl outta town and forces them interact with each outher, causing building of a new wars/aliences. Carebaering is not an option, that is my only point. 

Anyways thx for calming me down, I do really care about upcoming patches which might bring smth like instance zone, this freaks me out when I think of it..

Edited by Reddish

4 minutes ago, Reddish said:

I actually wouldnt mind elemental system ("attribute system" I guess will be more accurate).
Actually I like everything that gets ppl outta town and forces them interact with each outher, causing building of a new wars/aliences. Carebaering is not an option, that is my only point. 

Anyways thx for calming me down, I do really care about upcoming patches which might bring smth like instance zone, this freaks me out when I think of it..

nah, instance baium/zaken/clan arena wont be a thing same like this instance in aden for 40-52 lvl is not a thing

IMO:

- A huge NO for instanced Epics expecially if fixed like offi. I see no reason for them to exist and they will instantly become the dual box paradise

- Elemental lands are also a no go imo. Creating the 4 elementhal zone will spread the moderate community and will kill all the PVP action in a server like this with a limited population. It would be whise to make only 1 land accessible at once from a special gk that rotate every 24 hours. The elemental system also has to be stripped of the EXP side and limited to the "utility and stat side"

- Elemental lords are cool and can be implemented as they are ( instance ), since they provvide nice accessible an sostitute for the Epics and also you can't cut 90% of the server out of the bonus elemental exp, drops and the skill books, Since they are a clan or ally effort and they drop like a common raid i see no difference from the actual server status.

- What concern me the most are the drops, wich shouldn't absolutely be fixed as offi ..... having to count the SS i use over 1h exp cause i can't drop enought money to buy them again will be too much to bear

Edited by Armagheton

Not only elemnts, The greatest problem of 3.0 and father patches as for my kind, was that it was more and more focues on solo gameplay expirience rather than party... The location extremly hard for grinding like LOA which they reworked become totally uninterested for ppl cos mobs was so hard and drop + exp were worse than in solo catacombs where ppl train for centuries... Implementing Zaken on TP of DI and antharas on TP of LOA was extremly odd option for me either... Also dont forget about items they added to game.... All this Aghations that gives stat and y need echant them new talismans, pendant, broch, gamestones in broch and more more sh1t "excuse me" that y need to ecnhant and the way they did improving those staff is more depend on your wallet than a time y spend in game.... 
New locations and etc fine for me as well ... 

Edited by Dancerok

But I would appreciate to hear answear from Administration team, what are they plans I guess they do updates but will they at least sort them? Or just update totally same to official patches 

there wont be any more following official updates.

updates here will be nickpicked from wtv good stuff official brought + other good stuff we come up with that we might find interesting for players + maybe rework some stuff from past chronicles that people enjoy  and bringing them back in some way.

as for instances, well most of people already know im a big instance hater, so the probability of instances existing is very low, epics should stay epics for end game allies to fight for and not something everyone can access every week just by talking to a npc freely and entering a safe zone to do them.

about elements, we might still be some time away from it but they will exist in a very similar way from off just with diferent zones i believe. i've been thereocrafting a lot about this subject, i rly love the idea it self, the heavy grinding for something is a thing i  always enjoyed in this game and they bring exactly that, but i will prolly make/find special place for it, dont want to spread people into 4 diferent zones but rather have people competing/grouping for spots in one zone. but again, this is still kinda far away since after the next pack coming in next week, i want to make another content pack with PI and extras, and after that with PI and extras bring the first dragon to the game, our lovely anthy xD

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, San0 said:

there wont be any more following official updates.

updates here will be nickpicked from wtv good stuff official brought + other good stuff we come up with that we might find interesting for players + maybe rework some stuff from past chronicles that people enjoy  and bringing them back in some way.

as for instances, well most of people already know im a big instance hater, so the probability of instances existing is very low, epics should stay epics for end game allies to fight for and not something everyone can access every week just by talking to a npc freely and entering a safe zone to do them.

about elements, we might still be some time away from it but they will exist in a very similar way from off just with diferent zones i believe. i've been thereocrafting a lot about this subject, i rly love the idea it self, the heavy grinding for something is a thing i  always enjoyed in this game and they bring exactly that, but i will prolly make/find special place for it, dont want to spread people into 4 diferent zones but rather have people competing/grouping for spots in one zone. but again, this is still kinda far away since after the next pack coming in next week, i want to make another content pack with PI and extras, and after that with PI and extras bring the first dragon to the game, our lovely anthy xD

Alright Good to know, but what about items? Will y add them and if yes the way they ecnhant will be same?

10 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Alright Good to know, but what about items? Will y add them and if yes the way they ecnhant will be same?

I guess theyll add S grades sooner or later ;o

ya know, i used to search pvp clip on RU official since it was pretty cool and RU were pretty hardcore with the game, but now....it's star war look alike even more than GOD

1 hour ago, Dancerok said:

if by items you mean stuff like random brooches and talismans and special items that players need to swipe the card more then they swipe their fingers on the keyboard to obtain, no.

if by items you mean normal stuff to accompanies the game content advancing then yes, stuff like S grades, new lvls for bracelets of duty new epics jewels acording to the epics released and so on

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, San0 said:

if by items you mean stuff like random brooches and talismans and special items that players need to swipe the card more then they swipe their fingers on the keyboard to obtain, no.

if by items you mean normal stuff to accompanies the game content advancing then yes, stuff like S grades, new lvls for bracelets of duty new epics jewels acording to the epics released and so on

There are actually stuff that will get into the game an can be farmed by normal means that need such long amount of grind or efforts to be physically inaccessible to any player wich don't open the wallet and get into rmt ( even on this server with CoL ).

Just think about Baium Talisman, Zaken and Baium jewels etcc .... and then push the it to the limit adding extra levels for them, more of them ( with much broken boost ), skill books and ability that can only be learned from ppl that got access to those raids, etc...

This totally fall into the P2W side of the game, and while it can virtually be accessed by evey1 actually we have to be real and realize that only 1-2 sides on this server will farm them and none will be able to contest it.

Even the coming of Anthy will create a huge gap on this server in a couple of months, since smaller faction have no way to farm efficiently for A tier ( mid and low ) while anthy will drop loads of Top A stuff. It won't take long before a single faction will get such huge advance over the rest of the server that will be even pointless to try to catch up.

On offi instanced raid give the mean with grind and patience to fill the gap and get those things in other ways with more effort and grind. Since there won't be instance here ( and i'm totally fine with that, like i stated before ) do you plan on adding a second way for that? Like monster on DI, AL, ToI and new zones that drops at low chance Varnish, Damaged RBJ and stuff like that and not just that jokes of raids with 0.05% chance at RBJ that go uncontested for how lame it's the chance of dropping them?

Edited by Armagheton

nothing that drops something good will go uncontested for small clans, if you add more ways to get something good you will just give more stuff to the clans that are already on top.

as for the rest, if people want to have chance for this bosses they should consider joining a clan/ally that fights for this content, instead of having a happy merry clan with their boxes and hope to get their hands in end game items, you want items from baium, you should join a ally who fights for it, you want to put your hands on a zaken, you should join a ally who fights for it. quite simple.

if people dont want to do this, then they cant expect to have same items as a clan who camps baium and zaken and later antharas every respawn just by siting in town and entering a dungeon once or twice a week for free.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

as was said, you want goodies from big boi business like epics? join any of the side, i hope damaged epics wont be introduced here (i dont even know how would you imagine implementing it without instances), you can still farm adena and then buy that cool stuff from epic bosses from big sides which sell them

about attribute system, i am pretty sure admins agreed that splitting peopel is generally bad so they liked idea of how in past chimeras spot was working, there were 6 types of chimeras (chimera of earth, chimera of fire, ...) and each one was dropping elemental stones according to their type, that means you have 1 zone which farms all the attributes, so you dont really split the community (i am not saying they will implement chimeras, just the concept of it in my opinion)

1 hour ago, San0 said:

nothing that drops something good will go uncontested for small clans, if you add more ways to get something good you will just give more stuff to the clans that are already on top.

as for the rest, if people want to have chance for this bosses they should consider joining a clan/ally that fights for this content, instead of having a happy merry clan with their boxes and hope to get their hands in end game items, you want items from baium, you should join a ally who fights for it, you want to put your hands on a zaken, you should join a ally who fights for it. quite simple.

if people dont want to do this, then they cant expect to have same items as a clan who camps baium and zaken and later antharas every respawn just by siting in town and entering a dungeon once or twice a week for free.

I respect your way of thinking but i don't share it. Ppl should have the mean to farm and grind their way to the top and the only ways shouldn't be " RTM or create a clan and be dominated by a bigger side standing to all their conditions" ( wich mean: "we take all the good drops and you get what we don't need" cause this is the real situation )

I'm not talking to RBJ specifically wich have always been this way in L2 but also all that other stuffs that will eventually be implemented along the way and are farmed as instace in offi just cause it's given a fair chance at any1 to grind for them ( even NCS, that it's well knowed for their p2w policy, realized that if you place a "power wall" on 90% of the endgame content the playerbase will get bored and will leave the game )

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

as was said, you want goodies from big boi business like epics? join any of the side, i hope damaged epics wont be introduced here (i dont even know how would you imagine implementing it without instances), you can still farm adena and then buy that cool stuff from epic bosses from big sides which sell them

The simplest way? Instead of droppin the full RBJ the actual low field tier raids can drop the damaged one at fair decent chance ( 15-30%) the varnish ( all tipes ) are dropped in all 70+ zone at very low chance 0.005%-0.01% for the common ( remember that for a damaged to become a complete RBJ it has to be bringed to +10 )

The individual value of the damaged earrings will be so low considering the effort to make them whole that they could be get from the market even with top sides farming for them.

Edited by Armagheton

But if you make one zone to drop all type of elements, then you rob the joy of experiencing those new zones. 

I don't know how the Lands of Wind look, but I would like to farm there. The other zones are Garden of Eva, Forge of the Gods and Wall of Argos.

17 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

I respect your way of thinking but i don't share it. Ppl should have the mean to farm and grind their way to the top and the only ways shouldn't be " RTM or create a clan and be dominated by a bigger side standing to all their conditions" ( wich mean: "we take all the good drops and you get what we don't need" cause this is the real situation )

I'm not talking to RBJ specifically wich have always been this way in L2 but also all that other stuffs that will eventually be implemented along the way and are farmed as instace in offi just cause it's given a fair chance at any1 to grind for them ( even NCS, that it's well knowed for their p2w policy, realized that if you place a "power wall" on 90% of the endgame content the playerbase will get bored and will leave the game )

The simplest way? Instead of droppin the full RBJ the actual low field tier raids can drop the damaged one at fair decent chance ( 15-30%) the varnish ( all tipes ) are dropped in all 70+ zone at very low chance 0.005%-0.01% for the common ( remember that for a damaged to become a complete RBJ it has to be bringed to +10 )

The individual value of the damaged earrings will be so low considering the effort to make them whole that they could be get from the market even with top sides farming for them.

lets meet Timmy and Jimmy.

Timmy plays here for 5 years, camped every epic, contributed to the clan in every siege, helped the clan mates on every quest, and joined every server event being it pve, pvp or fun.

Timmy after 5 years of being a example of a good clan member and clan mate, has now a QA ring lvl 2 and just got him self that baium he was rly looking for.

Jimmy played here from start but 3 months after start left to go play some other server, came back after 2 weeks, then 1 month later stoped to go try other game, then came back after a month played for couple more months and left again to another server, Jimmy then stoped playing l2 for 3 years and came back to the server last month, during this last month he loged 2 h per day to farm instances. Jimmy never joined any siege, Jimmy never joined any epic pvp or camping, jimmy never joined any clan or had to help any clan members with anything they had to farm, Jimmy never joined any server events. Jimmy has now something similar to a baium ring and something similar to a QA 2.

talking about being fair or not to have this type of things in the game... ask Timmy how fair he thinks it is.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, San0 said:

Yea By items i ment random brooches and all other "things" that can be maybe not obtained but boosted ( Enchanted) by credit card... Like they did it on official 

34 minutes ago, San0 said:

lets meet Timmy and Jimmy.

Timmy plays here for 5 years, camped every epic, contributed to the clan in every siege, helped the clan mates on every quest, and joined every server event being it pve, pvp or fun.

Timmy after 5 years of being a example of a good clan member and clan mate, has now a QA ring lvl 2 and just got him self that baium he was rly looking for.

Jimmy played here from start but 3 months after start left to go play some other server, came back after 2 weeks, then 1 month later stoped to go try other game, then came back after a month played for couple more months and left again to another server, Jimmy then stoped playing l2 for 3 years and came back to the server last month, during this last month he loged 2 h per day to farm instances. Jimmy never joined any siege, Jimmy never joined any epic pvp or camping, jimmy never joined any clan or had to help any clan members with anything they had to farm, Jimmy never joined any server events. Jimmy has now something similar to a baium ring and something similar to a QA 2.

talking about being fair or not to have this type of things in the game... ask Timmy how fair he thinks it is.

Lets meet Timmy, Jimmy, Tom

Timmy is in a top clan an play on alts almost every day, Jimmy is in a new with friendly ppl that he likes and don't want to leave Tom lives in a differnt world .

Jimmy play from 5 years every day but couldn't do much cause he doesn't want to leave his friends and his clan, so they try to get in ally with a top sides that sadly mock them and propose very unfavorable conditions. So after 5 year of saving up giving up on other stuff he finally managed to save up enougth money to buy his Baium ring

Tom play from 2-3 days each week he doesn't even like the game but he has lots of money and buyed a full RBJ set .

Talking about being fair or not to have this type of things in the game... ask Timmy and Jimmy how fair they thinks it is?

And let's not talk about Jerry the poor guy that play from 1 year that see Timmy and Jimmy having fun while he has to grind 24/7 in orde to not get shotted and have a bit of fun too XD

The server is yours and yours are the decision .... i'm not tring to impone my willing on you so don't try to do the same on me ^^. You have your ideas and i have mine,simple as that.

Eventually if i will open my server i will do as i want, mine are just legit concern on a server i'm playing since those things will kill any fun i can have here, and moment i won't have any fun playing this game i will just leave in peace and this server will go on like nothing has happened.

Edited by Armagheton

1 hour ago, San0 said:

you want to put your hands on a zaken, you should join a ally who fights for it.

Join Dark Force, farm all epics with them > make your own RBJ set and maybe help them get zaken also and be happy

The end . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Armagheton I would agree with your logic only if epics werent sold like candies on market nowadays. The only epic that is hard to buy is zaken and baium atm and that doesnt gonna make some solo guy not being able to being competitive. 

Ofc it gives an advantage but you should have an advantage for playing with some top clan or ally and join events/fight for it.

Its not that hard to farm adena and buy one orfen 3 or core 3 at the moment.

31 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

Lets meet Timmy, Jimmy, Tom

Timmy is in a top clan an play on alts almost every day, Jimmy is in a new with friendly ppl that he likes and don't want to leave Tom lives in a differnt world .

Jimmy play from 5 years every day but couldn't do much cause he doesn't want to leave his friends and his clan, so they try to get in ally with a top sides that sadly mock them and propose very unfavorable conditions. So after 5 year of saving up giving up on other stuff he finally managed to save up enougth money to buy his Baium ring

Tom play from 2-3 days each week he doesn't even like the game but he has lots of money and buyed a full RBJ set .

Talking about being fair or not to have this type of things in the game... ask Timmy and Jimmy how fair they thinks it is?

And let's not talk about Jerry the poor guy that play from 1 year that see Timmy and Jimmy having fun while he has to grind 24/7 in orde to not get shotted and have a bit of fun too XD

The server is yours and yours are the decision .... i'm not tring to impone my willing on you so don't try to do the same on me ^^. You have your ideas and i have mine,simple as that.

Eventually if i will open my server i will do as i want, mine are just legit concern on a server i'm playing since those things will kill any fun i can have here, and moment i won't have any fun playing this game i will just leave in peace and this server will go on like nothing has happened.

im not forcing my ideas on anyone, just explain why most likely this "fake epics jewels" wont be a thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1