5 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@Armagheton I would agree with your logic only if epics werent sold like candies on market nowadays. The only epic that is hard to buy is zaken and baium atm and that doesnt gonna make some solo guy not being able to being competitive. 

Ofc it gives an advantage but you should have an advantage for playing with some top clan or ally and join events/fight for it.

Its not that hard to farm adena and buy one orfen 3 or core 3 at the moment.

this

ofc you wont see new content being sold on daily basis, i can tell you back in the time orfen 3 was pretty darn hard to get from market, coz everybody was in need of it, now you can see market flooded with them (sure its not cheap, but thats the most end game item you can get)

when baium was introduced, it was impossible to get from market for any reasonable price, recently, eventho more rarely than orfen, you can see people started selling baiums for adena on market

zaken was introduced, randoms aint going to see zaken earring for some time, until big clans make their zakens, but dont worry, eventually they will be sold on market for random jimmy as well

now speaking for myself, i hate L2 for being so oriented for mass pvps because they are super garbage, game cannot handle many people at same place and generally there is 0 gameplay tactics rather than just moving around people in big batches and usually the one with more people wins, but it is how it is, end game is and will be obtained by big mass of people, if you want to enjoy l2 solo and want to achieve every aspect of the game, i might have bad news for you but this game aint for you

The fact i said more than once and that ppl seems always to not address directly is that i'm not talking of RBJ ( i don't care of RBJ honestly )

RBJ are are like the tip of the iceberges of what is yet to come they just asked me how i would deal with them and i replied, than the conversation shifted in that direction.

I'm talking about:

Fire Spirit Evolution Stone

Forgotten Manuscripts

Crystal of Light 

Crystal of Shadows

Radiant Spirit's Varnish

Book of Light 

Book of Darkness

Spellbook: White Guardian

Elemental's Nackless ( wich actually provvide elemental exp boost an no bonus till isn't OE )

..... Should i go on?

These are just Ignis drops that are supposted to be istanced and accessible to all players and that are needed to access specific endgame feature like 80+ skills ( AB, Flash, Jump, DIsarm, Spell break etc.... )

Now for a second forget about RBJ and let'g go back to my original post, how do you plan to deal with the fact that those things are supposted to be accessible an farmable by all players in a fairy way if don't plan to implement instance?

Can't you guys really don't get the massive gap it will create if one side can freely collect all that stuff and the rest of the server can't?

Edited by Armagheton

10 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

The fact i said more than once and that ppl seems always to not address directly is that i'm not talking of RBJ ( i don't care of RBJ honestly )

RBJ are are like the tip of the iceberges of what is yet to come they just asked me how i would deal with them and i replied, than the conversation shifted in that direction.

I'm talking about:

Forgotten Manuscripts

Crystal of Light 

Crystal of Shadows

Radiant Spirit's Varnish

Book of Light 

Book of Darkness

Elemental's Nackless ( wich actually provvide elemental exp boost an no bonus till isn't OE )

..... Should i go on?

These are just Ignis drops that are supposted to be istanced and accessible to all players and that are needed to access specific endgame feature like 80+ skills ( AB, Flash, Jump, DIsarm, Spell break etc.... )

Now for a second forget about RBJ and let'g go back to my original post, how do you plan to deal with the fact that those things are supposted to be accessible an farmable by all players in a fairy way if don't plan to implement instance?

Can't you guys really don't get the massive gap it will create if one side can freely collect all that stuff and the rest of the server can't?

and who said all of that will exist in the same way or functionalities you assuming it will?

my first line on this topic was "there wont be any more following official updates."

fun fact, we are all year babling about stuff that may or may not ever come here but if it will will basically not even be for the next year or so xD

34 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

I'm talking about:

Forgotten Manuscripts

Crystal of Light 

Crystal of Shadows

Radiant Spirit's Varnish

Book of Light 

Book of Darkness

..... Should i go on?

most of those things probably wont even be on this server like ever :D so dont worry

so yeah, dont worry that top clans would lock this crap of the features, coz we wont be getting them anyway (or at least not in their current official form)

Edited by MoDoy

baium / zaken instance doesn't give the full jewel fyi. it gives a broken jewel which you need to enchant from 0 to +10 to trade for a real one. And there's a very low chance of getting the enchants which save from destryoing, or you can buy the normal enchants from the npc instance. The chance of going 9 to + 10 is close to 3 times lower than trying a click of toi 5 at npc.
idk why you have such hate about these instances, because the rewards are only 1 M. tablet, 1 scroll 100% 1 hour and the damaged jewel, sometimes you might get a normal enchant and very rarely the safe enchants. Can be done once a week, i don't see any huge impact for gameplay, just another way of getting magical tablets (which are now very common compared to old 2.0 toi farming nonstop because you can simply buy the box of random skill at the oly npc and try find someone to trade to your desired skill)  and a boost xp for a week, nothing to care much about the "filling the Market with baium rings" since the enchanting rate of the damaged jewel is very low.

47 minutes ago, San0 said:

fun fact, we are all year babling about stuff that may or may not ever come here but if it will will basically not even be for the next year or so

missed the point where this post wasn't no more about future updateds ( and in particular 3.0 ) and not about devs shot coming plan. :D

BTW my babbling started when you replied this

6 hours ago, San0 said:

about elements, we might still be some time away from it but they will exist in a very similar way from off just with diferent zones i believe. i've been thereocrafting a lot about this subject, i rly love the idea it self, the heavy grinding for something is a thing i  always enjoyed in this game and they bring exactly that, but i will prolly make/find special place for it, dont want to spread people into 4 diferent zones but rather have people competing/grouping for spots in one zone. but again, this is still kinda far away since after the next pack coming in next week, i want to make another content pack with PI and extras, and after that with PI and extras bring the first dragon to the game, our lovely anthy

and after this

5 hours ago, San0 said:

if by items you mean normal stuff to accompanies the game content advancing then yes, stuff like S grades, new lvls for bracelets of duty new epics jewels acording to the epics released and so on

like you can see on my first quote.

Those listed in my post above are by any means normal stuff to accompanies the game content advancing.

BTW i'm quite bored of babbling, i'm also quite confident you have your plan for future. GL

Edited by Armagheton

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

most of those things probably wont even be on this server like ever  so dont worry

so yeah, dont worry that top clans would lock this crap of the features, coz we wont be getting them anyway (or at least not in their current official form)

I see too much time the sentences: "wont even be on this server" or " this is not offi" repeated by the same ppl that cry over KOE, class not having acces to said offi skill and debuff skills not begain fixed as offi .... The coherence

Edited by Armagheton

4 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

I see too much time the sentences: "wont even be on this server" or " this is not offi" repeated by the same ppl that cry over KOE, class not having acces to said offi skill and debuff skills not begain fixed as offi .... The coherence

:D ok, probably you know better, some random guy who came here probably 3 weeks ago and tries to change whole server

3 hours ago, San0 said:

lets meet Timmy and Jimmy.

Timmy plays here for 5 years, camped every epic, contributed to the clan in every siege, helped the clan mates on every quest, and joined every server event being it pve, pvp or fun.

Timmy after 5 years of being a example of a good clan member and clan mate, has now a QA ring lvl 2 and just got him self that baium he was rly looking for.

Jimmy played here from start but 3 months after start left to go play some other server, came back after 2 weeks, then 1 month later stoped to go try other game, then came back after a month played for couple more months and left again to another server, Jimmy then stoped playing l2 for 3 years and came back to the server last month, during this last month he loged 2 h per day to farm instances. Jimmy never joined any siege, Jimmy never joined any epic pvp or camping, jimmy never joined any clan or had to help any clan members with anything they had to farm, Jimmy never joined any server events. Jimmy has now something similar to a baium ring and something similar to a QA 2.

talking about being fair or not to have this type of things in the game... ask Timmy how fair he thinks it is.

HA! TImmy must have been BD!, blame him for bad choices! KAPPA

Edited by Rizos

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, probably you know better, some random guy who came here probably 3 weeks ago and tries to change whole server

No man plz ... i'm here at least from 4 weeks :D. Now plz since you seem to be there from 4y an surely know devs put in a good word for me and let them spawn me a baium with 1 hp just out of gludio where none can see him. 

Btw the coherence statment wasn't about you ( you are actually one of the few that reply always in the same way ) ... but about other ppl that want just the things they like fixed as offi then they go in full champaign mode with: "this is no offi this server follow its way" as soon as something isn't in their taste

Edited by Armagheton

5 hours ago, Torres said:

without the autofarm thing.

I really hope they will not implement auto-farm.

• Like 1

Thx mr @San0 for giving such a fine answer to all our worries (i mean our CP, we were rly worried on those instances may come) and all other guys for making Q and A, this small topic gave much more than all those rumors I heard past few months 

7 hours ago, Ovid said:

I really hope they will not implement auto-farm.

There wont be autofarm , i mean they even try to remove auto macros entirelly :D 

• Like 1

If update really will be on next week than you should make patchnotes now.

Dont need to follow the worst tradition of GMs of official server - making patchnote in a day of release.

Edited by InAir
  • Like 1

20 часов назад Сан0 сказал:

Забавный факт, что мы все должны прийти сюда.

А вы можете рассказать о своих планах на будущее этого сервера  

мы не говорим о сроках .
не говорим о последовательности .
но расскажите что вы хотите сделать 
что нас ждет  

это избавит  вас от наших вопросов

And you can tell about your plans for the future of this server

we are not talking about deadlines.
not talking about sequence.
but tell us what you want to do
what awaits us

it will save you from our questions

On 6/2/2020 at 7:46 PM, Armagheton said:

Lets meet Timmy, Jimmy, Tom

Timmy is in a top clan an play on alts almost every day, Jimmy is in a new with friendly ppl that he likes and don't want to leave Tom lives in a differnt world .

Timmy after 5 years of being a example of a good clan member and clan mate, has now a QA ring lvl 2 and just got him self that baium he was rly looking for.

Jimmy play from 5 years every day but couldn't do much cause he doesn't want to leave his friends and his clan, so they try to get in ally with a top sides that sadly mock them and propose very unfavorable conditions. So after 5 year of saving up giving up on other stuff he finally managed to save up enougth money to buy his Baium ring

Tom play from 2-3 days each week he doesn't even like the game but he has lots of money and buyed a full RBJ set .

Talking about being fair or not to have this type of things in the game... ask Timmy and Jimmy how fair they thinks it is?

And let's not talk about Jerry the poor guy that play from 1 year that see Timmy and Jimmy having fun while he has to grind 24/7 in orde to not get shotted and have a bit of fun too XD

The server is yours and yours are the decision .... i'm not tring to impone my willing on you so don't try to do the same on me ^^. You have your ideas and i have mine,simple as that.

Eventually if i will open my server i will do as i want, mine are just legit concern on a server i'm playing since those things will kill any fun i can have here, and moment i won't have any fun playing this game i will just leave in peace and this server will go on like nothing has happened.

Actually In your example everyone is happy 🤣🤣 Timmy is happy bcz he got himself a nice 18 years old birthday party with hookers and cocaine with $$ he got from selling 5 years of "hard work"  and Tom is happy bcz he is full time working but he likes to log sometimes in l2 and have fun in oly. Jimmy is happy bcz for him playing with friends and finally they managed to buy that epic they wanted without camping epic hundreds of hours. 

For anything that has high demand there will always be a black market, so you should be happy this server has one it means it's successful. 

In my opinion GM'S should lower the server auction tax witch is 50% from what I understood, and make it 30/20% no one would risk doing RMT  and server will get more $$ overall to support itself 

1 hour ago, Aja69 said:

And whats about subclass quest (no sub skills)?

wrong server forum m8

On 6/4/2020 at 1:26 PM, telikas said:

whatever what you gonna implement here.just make bd op in oly :))))

xDDD this is the better shit i will read today! keep trying mate! Love u!

On 6/2/2020 at 5:35 PM, San0 said:

after the next pack coming in next week, i want to make another content pack with PI and extras, and after that with PI and extras bring the first dragon to the game, our lovely anthy

It's already next week, but there are no patch notes, nor any pieces of information about what it is about.

Any info you could share is appreciated. :D

• Like 1