Kse

PvP lottery!

Dear players!

We are happy to announce a new mini game for all our players, presented by our Web team - PvP Lottery!

Lottery is available through the button on the Website

l1.png

To participate in games you need to have Euro on your Balance

There is 5 different types of Lottery games with different bid amount and different prizes

l2.png

How to play:

1. Pick the lottery which suits you the most 

2. Buy 1 or more cells by your choise or randomly 

3. Wait for all cells to be bought.

As soon as all cells are being bought, wining cell is being drawn, and a winner gets the prize.
Prize goes directly to account balance.

You can participate in all Lotteries at the same time

Good luck!

Best regards,
Classic Team

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

where is the pvp part? :O

u pvp with ur credit card everytime u roll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

23 hours ago, Rizos said:

where is the pvp part? :O

PvP means player vs player

This game is only for players, where one always wins. 

To be honest, I ve been expecting An arranged 9v9 and people can put a bet on it. Server gets like 20% winner 30% of total amount and party who won like 40-50%. 

Bet with adena or money to transfer on master account. 

Now what is this lottery thingas and how it suits on our server I really have no clue.

Edited by iOrdinator

51 minutes ago, YipMan said:

New level of  ass licking was discorvered today.

actually, yesterday if you want to be technically correct :p sup, did you chinese friends tried this game already? i think they might have chance to win pvps once again like this (maybe) :d

Let alone my personal opinion which is "what the hell do we need a pure gambling with euros feature in a l2 server????" 

But I am really interested on how did you manage to make this thing legal. Online gaming is forbidden in many countries and that is online gambling. So because I am pretty sure you don't have any gambling licenses it will be flagged as gambling site and as a result many people in the end won't have access to the site.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BlackRebel3 said:

Let alone my personal opinion which is "what the hell do we need a pure gambling with euros feature in a l2 server????" 

But I am really interested on how did you manage to make this thing legal. Online gaming is forbidden in many countries and that is online gambling. So because I am pretty sure you don't have any gambling licenses it will be flagged as gambling site and as a result many people in the end won't have access to the site.

its not gambling, its PVP, clearly 2 different things :d

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its not gambling, its PVP, clearly 2 different things :d

Its also clearly the worst feature they ever implemented.

Edited by Warpole
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Warpole said:

pve player spotted, pleb

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

pve player spotted, pleb

Bitch pls if they ever implement warlord changes i will say i'm back like Jordan.

16 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

bring it fgt

BIG BOI with them 3 cells, pr0s only need one. Anyway somehow obviously cheated on #2 because I didn't win, I'm moving to the big league at #5 - €1 in, 28€ out, izi game, izi life

btw. @Kse @Koll the site says "#1 RANKED SERVER WORLDWIDE" - based on what ranking?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Warpole said:

Worst feature implemented was either 7 people party limit on patch 1.0 or banning my boy Leonidaski, both equeally horrifying and devastating for the server

6 hours ago, BlackRebel3 said:

Yeah that's also what I'm worried about. Despite the 'PvP' element in it it's clearly gambling where the site obviously makes money off of it. All it takes is one diligent snitch and several countries will be cut from the site.

54 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

BIG BOI with them 3 cells, pr0s only need one. Anyway somehow obviously cheated on #2 because I didn't win, I'm moving to the big league at #5 - €1 in, 28€ out, izi game, izi life

btw. @Kse @Koll the site says "#1 RANKED SERVER WORLDWIDE" - based on what ranking?

i also lost, which means the draw is rigged.

gib money back

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

actually, yesterday if you want to be technically correct :p sup, did you chinese friends tried this game already? i think they might have chance to win pvps once again like this (maybe) :d

Hard words for some1 who was getting ass kicked over one year in zerg ally... after joined enemies... after another enemies.... after had all wars closed over half year becouse failed everything everywhere. 

Weakness...................................

Edited by YipMan

37 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Hard words for some1 who was getting ass kicked over one year in zerg ally... after joined enemies... after another enemies.... after had all wars closed over half year becouse failed everything everywhere. 

nice story, i guess same way fortuna is always winning, i am always losing, damn the reality hit me hard this time :< next time be more sensible with your words plz

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

If you and your side are that saint like you trying to show here then tell me why the fuk u joined our pt once we tried baium when it was in eu prime where was ur beliefs then? And why the fuk we were getting pms from your mighty leader hoagus to come fight dev8 when ur asses were kicked at zaken back in days. You and your side were doing stuff that gives benefits to you putting aside what your ppl or any other ppl were talking about us. In the end your side did 69 with dev8 and kept it even on that times when there was 0 competition from rest of the server, so next time you open ur mouth trying to say something better think twice. Pathetic china marionette

Edited by JzOo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, JzOo said:

If you and your side are that saint like you trying to show here then tell me why the fuk u joined our pt once we tried baium when it was in eu prime where was ur beliefs then?

Same place where your party's where if you accepted him I guess...