Kse

PvP lottery!

16 hours ago, JzOo said:

If you and your side are that saint like you trying to show here then tell me why the fuk u joined our pt once we tried baium when it was in eu prime where was ur beliefs then? And why the fuk we were getting pms from your mighty leader hoagus to come fight dev8 when ur asses were kicked at zaken back in days. You and your side were doing stuff that gives benefits to you putting aside what your ppl or any other ppl were talking about us. In the end your side did 69 with dev8 and kept it even on that times when there was 0 competition from rest of the server, so next time you open ur mouth trying to say something better think twice. Pathetic china marionette

1. fun... Did i switched side doing that??? nop. If  You would doing Baium back then, and was in upper hand i would ask Dv8 if i can join for fun... and i actually did it few times as well meanwhile SV raids.

2. I was pretty sure China started farming Zaken .... So when we get ass kicked there i really dont have idea what You talking about. Maybe i was working.... or on vacations xd 

3. What i did for my personal benefit? 1 example please, juts one.... My side.... yes my side... not Your 5 sides, where You failed everywhere.

4. You may not remember but this forum get so many bullsh1ts about china ... any other side get it. Why?? Becouse it was free bullsh1ting, and no1 cared... Who made it in majority back then..... Welp Your current CP have a big part of cake here.... maybe biggest one. Also there was no other CP in history of WK that had 20 problems everyday to solve for them. You are for sure uncontested world record keepers here, cgz.

5.69 with Dv8....... Earlier cooperation with Perkunas was effect of something..... And Yea i know You are slaty here, becouse You couldnt handle it with like 4 allies in totall or more i lost count tbh.

I ill open mouth whenever i want becouse i never did NOTHING i can be ashamed... While You was assgangbanged whole serwer duration...... while You upper hand in Eu time, and act like "weakness disgust me" ...... Pathetic.

BTW i advise You to talk with StarDom who splitted with RoyalFamilly becouse of scammer You have took into ally telling me its not him..... 1st hand informations are always best one xd 

Edited by YipMan

49 minutes ago, YipMan said:

BTW i advise You to talk with StarDom who splitted with RoyalFamilly becouse of scammer You have took into ally telling me its not him..... 1st hand informations are always best one xd 

are we starting this again? "hurr durr, you play with scammer, 100% true info" - "oh, you played under leaders who were soft users, arent you ashamed of it?" - "BUT THATS NOT MY CP" - "NO, ITS YOUR ALLY LEADER AND STILL YOU HAVE SOFT USERS IN CP" - " BUT ITS CP, NOT ME PERSONALLY SO IT DOESNT COUNT"

dont forget to tune in next week into s3 episode 8 of "why you play with scammer and is my side a saint one" ^_^ 

image.thumb.png.03273db1125fa5e48ba89cb4b4fb9ad8.pnge

29 minutes ago, YipMan said:

1. fun... Did i switched side doing that??? nop. If  You would doing Baium back then, and was in upper hand i would ask Dv8 if i can join for fun... and i actually did it few times as well meanwhile SV raids.

2. I was pretty sure China started farming Zaken .... So when we get ass kicked there i really dont have idea what You talking about. Maybe i was working.... or on vacations xd 

3. What i did for my personal benefit? 1 example please, juts one.... My side.... yes my side... not Your 5 sides, where You failed everywhere.

4. You may not remember but this forum get so many bullsh1ts about china ... any other side get it. Why?? Becouse it was free bullsh1ting, and no1 cared... Who made it in majority back then..... Welp Your current CP have a big part of cake here.... maybe biggest one. Also there was no other CP in history of WK that had 20 problems everyday to solve for them. You are for sure uncontested world record keepers here, cgz.

5.69 with Dv8....... Earlier cooperation with Perkunas was effect of something..... And Yea i know You are slaty here, becouse You couldnt handle it with like 4 allies in totall or more i lost count tbh.

I ill open mouth whenever i want becouse i never did NOTHING i can be ashamed... While You was assgangbanged whole serwer duration...... while You upper hand in Eu time, and act like "weakness disgust me" ...... Pathetic.

1. Ah so as long as you go help your enemy just coz of "fun" but you dont leave clan its legit, what about china moto wk vs all? Maybe tomorrow you join us fighting dev8? just for fun m8

2. If im not mistaken it was that only time dev8 killed zaken, but b4 that they rekt your side on ur prime and in the end killed zaken in eu prime. Hoagus then pmed serveral people from our cp calling us to fight dev8 at zaken ( i guess just for fun xD).

3. Name those 5 sides coz i doubt ur counting skills. From that time i joined fw cp i was in 4 side and the 5th side that im now. 1st side (dev8) failed the momment when these weaklings started getting ass kicked from bizz zerg ally. 80% of that side stopped logging on daily primes coz it wasnt free farm anymore and the only events they were participating were the ones they had chance to leech from china. Then we joined china and from that momment sjeks and fortuna did everything that our cp would be kicked and as i guess they achieved that since your leaders listened more these butthurt people more than us. 3rd side that we joined was the one that uchiha made and on this i have no excuses. It failed coz leader got butthurt after getting ban and stopped to play. 4th clan was era of biggest clown i ever saw in this server and its xzp (just my opinnion). Also have no excuses about that side since as i said b4 it was lead by biggest clown. Sorry zp i will call you to come back when we gonna have ur baium ring for ur 3 ppl cp ex dee.

4. You are right i dont remember those times coz i wasnt here on first days/years of server start  so wont go further, but about our cp making problems being in china i can just laugh coz those problems were made simple bcoz instead of speaking directly to our cp about one or another stuff hougus were talking with sjeks all the time and as i mentioned b4 dev8 did everything that our cp would be kicked. 

5. one again what about china moto wk vs all? if it was too hard for china to handle alone then stop fking using those words coz we saw on last siege what happened when china was really fighting vs all :)

i dont need to comment on last paragraphs coz modoy did it already

now tell me something more

• Thanks 1

I thought I had a big ego but...
...Which troll told fw that we cared enough to ask anyone to kick them? :D 
Oh, you little rascal, show yourself and pick your award!

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

are we starting this again? "hurr durr, you play with scammer, 100% true info" - "oh, you played under leaders who were soft users, arent you ashamed of it?" - "BUT THATS NOT MY CP" - "NO, ITS YOUR ALLY LEADER AND STILL YOU HAVE SOFT USERS IN CP" - " BUT ITS CP, NOT ME PERSONALLY SO IT DOESNT COUNT"

dont forget to tune in next week into s3 episode 8 of "why you play with scammer and is my side a saint one"  

image.thumb.png.03273db1125fa5e48ba89cb4b4fb9ad8.pnge

Its basicly half Koreans confirmation (while second half have no idea about situation), and some other peoples who was close to Korean ally vs You trused fully 1 persone version who is scammer. Sooooooooooo

Didnt saw Chineses get banned on last ban shame list..... I did saw Olteanu, and Papilion. Excouses......

2 hours ago, JzOo said:

1. Ah so as long as you go help your enemy just coz of "fun" but you dont leave clan its legit, what about china moto wk vs all? Maybe tomorrow you join us fighting dev8? just for fun m8

2. If im not mistaken it was that only time dev8 killed zaken, but b4 that they rekt your side on ur prime and in the end killed zaken in eu prime. Hoagus then pmed serveral people from our cp calling us to fight dev8 at zaken ( i guess just for fun xD).

3. Name those 5 sides coz i doubt ur counting skills. From that time i joined fw cp i was in 4 side and the 5th side that im now. 1st side (dev8) failed the momment when these weaklings started getting ass kicked from bizz zerg ally. 80% of that side stopped logging on daily primes coz it wasnt free farm anymore and the only events they were participating were the ones they had chance to leech from china. Then we joined china and from that momment sjeks and fortuna did everything that our cp would be kicked and as i guess they achieved that since your leaders listened more these butthurt people more than us. 3rd side that we joined was the one that uchiha made and on this i have no excuses. It failed coz leader got butthurt after getting ban and stopped to play. 4th clan was era of biggest clown i ever saw in this server and its xzp (just my opinnion). Also have no excuses about that side since as i said b4 it was lead by biggest clown. Sorry zp i will call you to come back when we gonna have ur baium ring for ur 3 ppl cp ex dee.

4. You are right i dont remember those times coz i wasnt here on first days/years of server start  so wont go further, but about our cp making problems being in china i can just laugh coz those problems were made simple bcoz instead of speaking directly to our cp about one or another stuff hougus were talking with sjeks all the time and as i mentioned b4 dev8 did everything that our cp would be kicked. 

5. one again what about china moto wk vs all? if it was too hard for china to handle alone then stop fking using those words coz we saw on last siege what happened when china was really fighting vs all

i dont need to comment on last paragraphs coz modoy did it already

now tell me something more

1. I have war with both sides so where is problem. My cp, ally sleep mostly in Eu time..... So if i see there is possibility to have fun i PM weaker side and if they accept me i join. Did i ever asked for anything for this??? No.... So yea its only my thing, willing to have some fun on weaker side in current situation.

2. I dont remember that.... But maybe this did happen (I will not enchant reality like Your side used to do). 

3.I ment more like sides allies. Not like ally leaders count like side xd And before You jjoined FW.... There is loooooong history of fails as well.

4. Well here is problem.... You see. You joined WK, and You were threaten like normall CP..... And You needed being threten like special needs CP.... All focus on Your problems, me, we.... And even i undesrtood how some of those problems were made intentionally by Dv8, There was 1 tinny thing as well, a lot of peoples were telling us "dont take FW into ally, they join WK just to break WK / Dv8 ally. What we did?? We inved You.... But You did exactly what Your enemies wanted You to do... So again dont blame WK.... You get outplayed by Dv8, Your foult, no1 else.

5. Welp it suited earlier ... But yea with current server population on sieges.... WK memebers shouldnt use WK vs all ;p

Gz castles.

Edited by YipMan

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

Its basicly half Koreans confirmation (while second half have no idea about situation), and some other peoples who was close to Korean ally vs You trused fully 1 persone version who is scammer. Sooooooooooo

Didnt saw Chineses get banned on last ban shame list..... I did saw Olteanu, and Papilion. Excouses......

weeeeelll, i dont see that big korean scammer on ban list, but i could find you links for banlists where your leaders got banned and not even once for soft use, hmmmmm

3.I ment more like sides allies. Not like ally leaders count like side xd And before You jjoined FW.... There is loooooong history of fails as well.

long history of fails before he joined FW? coz there was only blue alliance (SM+NF+DS), which failed only because there were no enemies at some point so we started to dismiss CPs, so what exactly is that looooong history of fails before jzoo joined FW cp?

we have an old saying ...

no completely healthy people ...
just looking very bad for the disease ...

and here - they just looked badly for the guilty.

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

weeeeelll, i dont see that big korean scammer on ban list, but i could find you links for banlists where your leaders got banned and not even once for soft use, hmmmmm

Yes yes... and when half of Your ally gets banned for RMT what was excouse ... we didnt knew hahhahaha.... Kindof clownish for some1 who claim that know everything xd 

But hey thats pretty much explains Your deep denial with having thief in ally and being perfectly cool with it :p

16 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Yes yes... and when half of Your ally gets banned for RMT what was excouse ... we didnt knew hahhahaha.... Kindof clownish for some1 who claim that know everything xd 

But hey thats pretty much explains Your deep denial with having thief in ally and being perfectly cool with it :p

you got it wrong, i actually know very little because i dont believe every crap someone says without proving

idk if this korean is scammer, maybe he is, maybe he is not, give me proofs so i can make up my mind, thats very easy concept, idk about that RMT actions, from those few screens i saw with conversation, i dont know if they are or if they are not really guilty, admins also didnt give much proofs for that

now what i know for sure is about chinese leaders getting banned 1 by 1, giving proofs nicely on forum by themselves with their topkek skill gameplay how they use soft, and thats a fact

i would love to live to the moment when people in L2 learn from russians to give proofs behind their words and not just empty words, because without proofs you are just joker full of speculations ^_^ 

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

1. I have war with both sides so where is problem. My cp, ally sleep mostly in Eu time..... So if i see there is possibility to have fun i PM weaker side and if they accept me i join. Did i ever asked for anything for this??? No.... So yea its only my thing, willing to have some fun on weaker side in current situation.

2. I dont remember that.... But maybe this did happen (I will not enchant reality like Your side used to do). 

4. Well here is problem.... You see. You joined WK, and You were threaten like normall CP..... And You needed being threten like special needs CP.... All focus on Your problems, me, we.... And even i undesrtood how some of those problems were made intentionally by Dv8, There was 1 tinny thing as well, a lot of peoples were telling us "dont take FW into ally, they join WK just to break WK / Dv8 ally. What we did?? We inved You.... But You did exactly what Your enemies wanted You to do... So again dont blame WK.... You get outplayed by Dv8, Your foult, no1 else.

5. Welp it suited earlier ... But yea with current server population on sieges.... WK memebers shouldnt use WK vs all ;p

Gz castles.

1. With such logic i guess you would even join those korean "scammers" as you would called them coz why not? just for fun or u would give exception on these ones?

3. Again empty words unless you gonna explain how come FW fail back in those times

4. And we were normal players just not for your side as we saw later. Your side were listening dev8 more than your new recruits even on daily basis. For example when on one of those mini epics our leecher got skipped  and i asked hoagus why it happened his replie was "sjeks didnt told me who to invite from your cp" and i was like wtf we are in your clan not in fking dev8 :) that reply from hoagus was hilarious and such replies were hapening more and more. And who was those ppl who said dont take fw to ally coz they will break it? let me guess maybe by any chance it was dev8? :DD coz i remember masha always says that she was getting pms from china asking to join them.

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

idk if this korean is scammer, maybe he is, maybe he is not, give me proofs so i can make up my mind,

Hmm.. Korean issues.. I can confirm that. It is no longer big secret.. All koreans know about the stories.

Short story Long.

These RF guys have a many names. Ex) #1, #2 =  share or Driver.
*Goding: TheDandy > TheJin >  DrJin > Goguma#1 > Goding > Godok#1 > ThomBrwon#2
*TheCute: TheCute > DrLord > ThomBrowne#1, sometimes Royaone. (He used to drive multiple characters)
*Goguma: TheGanzi > Gaeganzi > Godori > Goguma#2 > GoDok#2
*Gosari: Bishop, Chinese speaker. Goguma's gf.
-Arcmoon, 8c, Seasee, Seesae, VOD. etc (They are old left over from bbeeeeeek Clan)
bbeeeeeek Clan??? : 70RB lovers. Do you remember? 12 years of L2 experience?? LOL
-ACE Clan: YMCA and his crew.
They are sharing accounts.
DrHell > DrLord > Goguma (Same character nick changed different Drivers)
TheCute and Gosari are speaking both korean and chinese fluently. That's how they communicate with ACE and other Chinese.

The guy named TheCute (DrLord) is who scammed other korean's account and items couple years ago. And disappeared. Then moved to WK. Then he scammed chinese too. Chege2018? if I'm not wrong. After his long journey, He ID washed and discord, Then return to Dr CP (DrBoss' korean CP) by his friend Goguma (TheGanzi)'s help. Later he bring back TheDandy(Goding) to RF clan. Then Little by little, They brought stupid issues to make DrBoss quit then one by one... Make all quit rest of Dr original members. Take over clan. Changed their character name to "Go"something.

Oneday, Someone found out, they were hiding scammer TheCute (DrLord) inside of clan until all this time. Cuz Poor Goding forgot to removed chat baloons in his youtube video. They talk all shitty secret in that Youtube clip. Victim.. Who got scammed asked them, if Thecute give apologize to all. He won't ask any longer. But they refused. After that happening, Goding brought out every stupid reasons to start war against rest of koreans cover up he got fuk shamed in front of all Korean communities. He said "someone keep reporting my youtube channel to got me bannned!" Yeap! This is his reason to war. Who da fucking care about his youtube channel? Is he Korean PewDiePie or something? LOL. It is not big surprise that they have a characters in other clan or CP. They even have a characters in WK.  Every airs from his mouth are lie. except, breathing. 

Most of thier characters are untagged now. Changed Clan name. Now they are playing at mmoway server with Ace and bbeeeeeek. Don't worry Fans, They will be back if they can't make it there.  Thombrowne is still playing here once a while. I don't know whos runing that character. TheCute or Goding (TheDandy).. These guys are one package. I glad that they still doing Daily quest in Aden warehouse to collect 50% exp scroll.. They are PRO. LOL

Now, No more Korean story here. "Period!!!"

Edited by KaraS

17 minutes ago, KaraS said:

Oneday, Someone found out, they were hiding scammer TheCute (DrLord) inside of clan until all this time. Cuz Poor Goding forgot to removed chat baloons in his youtube video. They talk all shitty secret in that Youtube clip. Victim.. Who got scammed asked them, if Thecute give apologize to all. He won't ask any longer.

can give screens or video? ^_^ coz once again, these are just words from someone, not saying they are wrong or correct, because you gave 0 proofs, eventho you said there are proofs on video

just to stay at least a bit on-topic, how is your pvp guys in lottery? any success so far farming those pvp points?

Edited by MoDoy

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

can give screens or video?  coz once again, these are just words from someone, not saying they are wrong or correct, because you gave 0 proofs, eventho you said there are proofs on video

just to stay at least a bit on-topic, how is your pvp guys in lottery? any success so far farming those pvp points?

Yeah.. Right?

I have a Screen, My clanny copied video clip before Goding removed from his channel. But, K-drama isn't that fun to watch. Also, No Eng. subtitled. 

I didn't want to talk about K-Drama in forum until someone brought out here. If its really important for u. You can pm me in discord personally. 

Or just stay in pvp lottery.

Edited by KaraS

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

Hmm, suspicious how he rejected you like that @MoDoy...
Could he... perhaps be one of those guys that asked china to kick you?

he didnt give anything yet, he said he has movie and screens, but didnt provide any of that :D 

Feel free to post the video, I have watched over 9000 hours of chinese mickey mouse cartoons(they are called anime, you filthy gaijins) and I can translate for you. 

I dont own any server, but as a customer, if I were a new person and I just saw this server and that this server has some kind of gambling, like, real money gambling not adena, I would leave instantly, because it makes expression like this server doesn't care anything else beside money, money and more money. Milking cow, for a 3 months, and then re open. etc.
Idk, I think thats a huge risk, considering this is gambling and in many countries online "casino" is forbidden,  so it is matter of time until other server will report our server and it will get flagged and sh1t will happen.

Just add more "shiny things" hats, cloaks, etc into shop, make ppl buy 1/2st proffesions for morey. Im pretty sure chinese fishers aka 76 lvl's fighters will be happy for that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Donkihot said:

I dont own any server, but as a customer, if I were a new person and I just saw this server and that this server has some kind of gambling, like, real money gambling not adena, I would leave instantly, because it makes expression like this server doesn't care anything else beside money, money and more money. Milking cow, for a 3 months, and then re open. etc.
Idk, I think thats a huge risk, considering this is gambling and in many countries online "casino" is forbidden,  so it is matter of time until other server will report our server and it will get flagged and sh1t will happen.

Just add more "shiny things" hats, cloaks, etc into shop, make ppl buy 1/2st proffesions for morey. Im pretty sure chinese fishers aka 76 lvl's fighters will be happy for that.

Likely one of the most controversial things they've made in past 5 years and they decide to send 2 (two) mass mails about it to everyone. We're reaching 200 IQ level plays that shouldn't have been even possible but here we are...

44tc1u.jpg

50 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Likely one of the most controversial things they've made in past 5 years and they decide to send 2 (two) mass mails about it to everyone. We're reaching 200 IQ level plays that shouldn't have been even possible but here we are...

44tc1u.jpg

I guess gambling event with ingame random reward went better than expected :D

55 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

44tc1u.jpg

maybe was just troll, but if you really bid on that number, blame also yourself, supporting this sh1t idea ;) 

On 6/7/2020 at 9:58 PM, FryderykChopin said:

Nice, finally a PvP I can win

Bought tikits at lottery #2 FITE ME IF YOU DARE

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

maybe was just troll, but if you really bid on that number, blame also yourself, supporting this sh1t idea  

I did buy those two tickets, but I assure you that the post of mine in question, albeit seemingly 120% serious in nature, was by no means meant to show support to the idea.

But seriously what rustles my jimmies the most is not even the lottery itself, but that they decided to send those 2 mass mails about it... Like the entire thought process of "well, guess we messed up, might as well double down on it" is just ugh... /edit: or maybe the fact that it must've taken an insane ammount of effort which they could've put into something reasonable. I understand that game developing =/= web developing, but they might as well just made some kind of web market search function (ie those player store price finders) which you'd pay for with subscription or something, I'm sure they'd have made much more money off of it... 

Edited by FryderykChopin

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I did buy those two tickets, but I assure you that the post of mine in question, albeit seemingly 120% serious in nature, was by no means meant to show support to the idea.

it doesnt matter you didnt support them with your reply, you sent them your money in this feature, now imagine on their place, you implement some 1 big poop, everybody says how he hates it, and then they see it generated lets say 1k euro in first day (also because of people like you, who bit just for funz and trollz)

now maybe they would realize it if everybody was hating on it on forum/discord/game and it generated literally no profit for them, that "aha, okay, maybe its really crap", but like this you guys go opposite of your words

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

it doesnt matter you didnt support them with your reply, you sent them your money in this feature, now imagine on their place, you implement some 1 big poop, everybody says how he hates it, and then they see it generated lets say 1k euro in first day (also because of people like you, who bit just for funz and trollz)

now maybe they would realize it if everybody was hating on it on forum/discord/game and it generated literally no profit for them, that "aha, okay, maybe its really crap", but like this you guys go opposite of your words

That's an interesting point, I shouldn't have fcked around with it.

Anyway my stance now is clear, I think it's a mistake and it's potentially dangerous, so I suggest to take it down before it's taken down. I imagine it could be revamped into something legal, but that'd require some more thought into; for the time being it just shouldn't really be there.

Edited by FryderykChopin

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

thing is, even if they got 1k eur in one day, it is not long term sollution, everybody will forget about it in one week, but the option to gamble will be there, and they are risking everything. They do  generate $$$ from donations, it is steady income, maybe it is not daily 1k eur but still, better than losing verything.

6 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

thing is, even if they got 1k eur in one day, it is not long term sollution, everybody will forget about it in one week, but the option to gamble will be there, and they are risking everything. They do  generate $$$ from donations, it is steady income, maybe it is not daily 1k eur but still, better than losing verything.

or they see people gamble (lets face it, gambling is addictive), so as long as they see it brings profit, they have no reason to bring it down, thus i dont see why people even try it and support it by participating