Robbin92

The Real Broblem IN OLY

The real problem in oly is not DA'S horror or summoners resummoning in 1 sec. As long as each class has one win condition , and are good enough to play around that win condition , then oly can be fun. There are ways to play arround DA's horror like take aways his ability to dps you by killing his panther before he fears you or position yourself when you resist that one fear. The real problem is when  you play arround his win condition correctly and the fight is actually interesting and fun couse now you have a chanse to win and then he one shots you with 8k critical on insane crusher and just make you feel it didn't matter if you played correctly or not. Give DA ONE win condition. Same problem with ES. not all summoners are as strong in oly as ES IS. WHY? Becouse all summoners win condition is that their summon Is strong and expendable people sould focus on summoner if they want to win, but when it comes to ES having such a strong stun skill (important) ON THE SUMMON makes them able to play arround their weakness in oly. so there are times where you do the right thing and focus the summoner but it feels like it didn't matter couse pony is gonna just destroy you. BTW im tired of people saying summoner is an easy class to play and then ask in pm " did you ever play summoner? and they answer "no . go play a class and then have an opinion ,  try ps or warlock and then we talk if summoners have it easy. In conclusion, the strongest classes in oly right now have more than one win conditions and that's how they win when their opponent plays arround their one strength , they just have another way to win. Necros and WCare fine in oly. Their only win condition is fear. if they get overconfident and come facecheck you just because they think they can get throught your guard talisman with debuffs if you know what to do its a 100% win against them. because you can play arround their fear. Their one and only win condition. Give each class in oly one win condition so people learn how to play arround them and get rewarded for it.

Edited by Robbin92

1 hour ago, Robbin92 said:

BTW im tired of people saying summoner is an easy class to play and then ask in pm " did you ever play summoner? and they answer "no . go play a class and then have an opinion ,  try ps or warlock and then we talk if summoners have it easy.

but summoner truly is easy class to play, so what are you trying to say?

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

but summoner truly is easy class to play, so what are you trying to say?

I am trying to say you can not name 15 classes that are harder to play than PS and the reason why they are harder. But that's not the topic to discuss

Just now, Robbin92 said:

I am trying to say you can not name 15 classes that are harder to play than PS and the reason why they are harder. But that's not the topic to discuss

trust me he can

4 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

take any class without fear and its already harder than PS :D actually, even some fear classes are harder to play than PS (aka destro/necro)

so which classes are actually easier to play than summoner (i put all summoners into same list, coz they are pretty much same gameplay wise) except DA?

Dreadnought/phoenix/DA/sagitarius/archmage/evas templar/moonlight sent/ES/shilien templar/BD/ghost sent/storm screamer/spoil/maestro . just some you can not negotiate

1 minute ago, Robbin92 said:

Dreadnought/phoenix/DA/sagitarius/archmage/evas templar/moonlight sent/ES/shilien templar/BD/ghost sent/storm screamer/spoil/maestro . just some you can not negotiate

well, i mean, sure if you want to say "you are useless, you can just go and lose while doing nothing", those classes trully are easier to play :D if you actually try to win something, nop, sorry, all those classes are actually much harder than what you need to be average summoner player

• Thanks 1

I am talking good player on summoner and on those classes. Summoners with same gear experienced vs non experienced is not a close game at all.

Edited by Robbin92

Just now, Robbin92 said:

I am talking good player on summoner and on those classes. Summoners with same gear experienced vs non experienced is not a close game at all.

yeah, thats what i am talking about as well

average summoner player has much easier gameplay than average player of classes you mentioned, no matter if you like it or not, it is how it is, summoner is freaking damn easy class to play (in olympiad, outside of olympiad its different story where i consider PS to be the hardest class to master, but you speak about olympiad, so lets stick with it)

playing olympiad on summoner were one of the easiest times of my life

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

average summoner player has much easier gameplay than average player of classes you mentioned, no matter if you like it or not, it is how it is, summoner is freaking damn easy class to play (in olympiad, outside of olympiad its different story where i consider PS to be the hardest class to master, but you speak about olympiad, so lets stick with it)

agreed :), I was more like talking about tryharding

Edited by Robbin92

Just now, Robbin92 said:

agreed

so if you agree with it, whats the point of this topic? maybe you missed the whole part of that paragraph :D 

playing olympiad on summoner were one of the easiest times of my life

Maybe you missed the point of the topic. 

2 hours ago, Robbin92 said:

Give each class in oly one win condition so people learn how to play arround them and get rewarded for it.

Mastering PS in Olympiad is much harder than than mastering the classes I mentioned. You have way more skills and positioning to manage.

4 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

Maybe you missed the point of the topic. 

Mastering PS in Olympiad is much harder than than mastering the classes I mentioned. You have way more skills and positioning to manage.

no you dont, literally only thing you do is

guard+bene -> bane enemy twice -> send pet to auto attack -> run

how is that harder than any other class?

Edited by MoDoy

guard+bene -> bane enemy twice -> send pet to auto attack -> run

THAT IS MASTERING PS FOR YOU? That explains a lot. Please end this debate here. Thanks

Just now, Robbin92 said:

THAT IS MASTERING PS FOR YOU? That explains a lot. Please end this debate here. Thanks

thats average PS gameplay

is it harder than average other class gameplay? no its not

sorry, even mastering PS in olympiad is much easier than many classes, hell its even easier than DA and thats like only example i gave which is easier on average than summoner :D

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

thats average PS gameplay

is it harder than average other class gameplay? no its not

like I said. average gameplay I totally agree summoners may be the easiest class to play. MASTERING is a different story.

Just now, Robbin92 said:

like I said. average gameplay I totally agree summoners may be the easiest class to play. MASTERING is a different story.

no, it trully is not different story :D its somewhere in the middle to master it in olympiad, maybe even in the easier half as well :D 

The whole topic is supposed to be about playing arround peoples class win conditions perfectly and get rewarded for it, witch in order to do you have to be way above avarage

1 minute ago, Robbin92 said:

IT is somewhere in the middle yes. but its not as easy as people think

but it is. actually. easy.

you say its unfair for some classes to have several win conditions, PS has more than 1 win condition - kill enemy with DoT damage, kill enemy with pet while you run, stun lock enemy with cubic

how is that fair to you?

also you say you dont like people talk about your class when they didnt even play it, how they say "its sooo easy" so

which of those classes you mentioned and said are easier than summoner you actually played? coz i am pretty damn sure you didnt even play half of them in olympiad, yet claiming they are easier than PS

30 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

IS that your thing? Going in topics and changing the subject? You already ruined this topic and I participated by replying to your unrelated false statements. So you can just continue by yourself.

18 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

IS that your thing? Going in topics and changing the subject? You already ruined this topic and I participated by replying to your unrelated false statements. So you can just continue by yourself.

25 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

which of those classes you mentioned and said are easier than summoner you actually played? coz i am pretty damn sure you didnt even play half of them in olympiad, yet claiming they are easier than PS

57 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

BTW im tired of people saying summoner is an easy class to play and then ask in pm " did you ever play summoner? and they answer "no . go play a class and then have an opinion ,  try ps or warlock and then we talk if summoners have it easy.

i rarely agree with modoy, but dude both me and him played almost every class in oly, not on same level not all same classes, but u cant tell us whats easy and whast hard when ur overall experience is based on what? max 4 classes?

Edited by iAxZp

Man

3 hours ago, Robbin92 said:

BTW im tired of people saying summoner is an easy class to play

U ever tryed to play avarage geared dagger? Well, u know nothing about "hard to play on oly". This sh1t literally killed by any1 but BD/Archers (if not Zaza:D).
And only exception u might have there is PERFECT and non less timing, shittons of luck and opponent who is too chill to get u down :/
All i'm saying: yes, summoners are quite easy to play comparing with many-many-many other classes. And to play fairly ok with summoner you do not even need avarage gear, low would be ok.

Edited by Reddish

I Talked about classes I have experience with and those are way easier to master than PS. You guys can keep crying about PS and turn this Topic into "PLEASE NERF SUMMONERS HELP ME" .