Robbin92

The Real Broblem IN OLY

14 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

I Talked about classes I have experience with and those are way easier to master than PS. You guys can keep crying about PS and turn this Topic into "PLEASE NERF SUMMONERS HELP ME" .

2 out of my 6-7 olympiad chars are summoners :D who asked for nerf ? :D modoy actually has all 3 :D

To me it just seems that you guys really believe hawkeye or warlord etc is I harder class to master. Witch is emmm … like trying tio convinse me a donkey can fly . so ...

if u feel from 2 games played that u had any chance to win on second one without cubic stun on bw+baium3+lionheart , no need to explain who is clueless :D

listen. Next time you must make macro /useskill super sayan 2 , then pinch your niple and say loud " triki triki na na "  then deactivate ss and press lionheart and you don't get stuned. =SKILL

3 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

listen. Next time you must make macro /useskill super sayan 2 , then pinch your niple and say loud " triki triki na na "  then deactivate ss and press lionheart and you don't get stuned. =SKILL

note it, thanks for tip

LoL, how can anyone say playing summoner is  hard comparable to others  , dude summoner is the  only class that require only one thing to be better than 80% of the   other clases  this is lvl 77,  if you have some decent running skills  you have more chances to win than  most of the other classes  with same gear 

54 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I would like a definition of what is "mastering" summoner. 

So i can answer in this topic.

for him its probably clicking that one more button with spark cubic once it procs, you know, so much harder than other classes

4 hours ago, Yomana said:

I would like a definition of what is "mastering" summoner. 

So i can answer in this topic.

Choose between 3-4 different targets the correct one in each situation.Choose between robe or light set.2-3 different rune weapons can be very beneficial for summoner.You must know when to assist your summon for some quick damage with twister.Your summon has an aoe poison-debuff witch can be used without target with correct positioning vs all classes, you can also attack your summon and reveal daggers as a second option with flame strike.Servitor cure/servitor blessing/resummons/summon spart cubic/mage bane/warrrior bane all usefull in different situations and you need time to cast them. some times chosing to stop for 0.5 secs to cast warrior bane is going to result you losing the game.same goes with all skills since summoners weakness is " can be bursted to death even though his summon is strong, so don't stop moving" . Know when you can afford rebuffing your resummoned with one or 2 buffs or none couse you don't have time or positioning to do so. Assasin servitor sometimes is a better option vs final servitor if you think fast. Servitor UD is very important to use everygame and know when to use it.Servitor skill use. Positioning and running-hiding is everything . Gameplay can be ofc more complicated than this if we talk specific matchups but im not gonna go into that. There you go. Work with that.

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

for him its probably clicking that one more button with spark cubic once it procs, you know, so much harder than other classes

That's probably all you know about summoners. Gratz.

Edited by Robbin92

49 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

That's probably all you know about summoners. Gratz.

yeah dude, i probably dont know anything about summoners :p just probably i know about PS more than you, but thats a detail :D 

ps: assassin servitor is never better than final servitor, 10% speed on pet is never worth it over all the other stats final servitor gives :D 

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah dude, i probably dont know anything about summoners :p just probably i know about PS more than you, but thats a detail  

ps: assassin servitor is never better than final servitor, 10% speed on pet is never worth it over all the other stats final servitor gives  

Sure PRO. When I get in the situation vs ES with 2x guard tali gone, need to resummons fast and his pony is about to stun me and preaty much lose the game I WILL GO with Assasin 10% speed = +18 speed all day every day !! You stay there with your stats to lose every time :) PRO

1 minute ago, Robbin92 said:

Sure PRO. When I get in the situation vs ES with 2x guard tali gone, need to resummons fast and his pony is about to stun me and preaty much lose the game I WILL GO with Assasin 10% speed = +18 speed all day every day !! You stay there with your stats to lose every time PRO

@MoDoy how many ps/es/warlock hero counts u have?

59 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

Sure PRO. When I get in the situation vs ES with 2x guard tali gone, need to resummons fast and his pony is about to stun me and preaty much lose the game I WILL GO with Assasin 10% speed = +18 speed all day every day !! You stay there with your stats to lose every time PRO

55 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy how many ps/es/warlock hero counts u have?

1x ES, 2x warlock, 3x PS hero

so once you will need some tips on PS, feel free to pm me @Robbin92 mr. PRO :p (also i know, weird flex)

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

ps: assassin servitor is never better than final servitor, 10% speed on pet is never worth it over all the other stats final servitor gives  

I disagree,i find assassin much more efficient vs other summoners in arenas with pillars.

16 minutes ago, Warpole said:

I disagree,i find assassin much more efficient vs other summoners in arenas with pillars.

agree, most of time summon cast 1 skill and keep following. So better to give him more speed so he easier cast the skill than boost mby 5% dmg of the skil (from final servitor p atk scaling)

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

1x ES, 2x warlock, 3x PS hero

so once you will need some tips on PS, feel free to pm me @Robbin92 mr. PRO :p (also i know, weird flex)

I can name Right now 5 summoners that are better than you on PS other than me . The competitors each month make the winner who he is. So the fact you took 3x PS heroes in the past means nothing to people who actually know how oly works. Someone who thinks PS is all about ressumon cubic and run in order to master or doesn't respect the potential of this and some other classes have to be creative and use 10-20 skills or items smartly. By saying nop "assasin is ALWAYS useless" / "nop PS is easy to master" ( never backed this up with any reasons why that is ) you would NEVER  eve eve ever ever ever ever ever ever  …. impress me with your skill on PS. ever ever ever ever.

34 minutes ago, Warpole said:

17 minutes ago, Rizos said:

agree, most of time summon cast 1 skill and keep following. So better to give him more speed so he easier cast the skill than boost mby 5% dmg of the skil (from final servitor p atk scaling)

never said you have to agree :D its not like summon will magically start hitting other summoner in doom robe just coz of this 10% speed, usually its just running around, waiting who lands the CC sooner and having more dps on non moving target was better, not like you could burst people by just useing skill once per 30 seconds anyway (maybe now with boost of summoner you could actually do some nice dmg with slice and dice when enemy hp drops to like 70-80% from poison, but other way, not really

9 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

I can name Right now 5 summoners that are better than you on PS other than me . The competitors each month make the winner who he is. So the fact you took 3x PS heroes in the past means nothing to people who actually know how oly works. Someone who thinks PS is all about ressumon cubic and run in order to master or doesn't respect the potential of this and some other classes have to be creative and use 10-20 skills or items smartly. By saying nop "assasin is ALWAYS useless" / "nop PS is easy to master" ( never backed this up with any reasons why that is ) you would NEVER  eve eve ever ever ever ever ever ever  …. impress me with your skill on PS. ever ever ever ever.

you didnt even play here when i was playing on PS :d so i wonder how would you know who is better than me or not :d

Edited by MoDoy

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you didnt even play here when i was playing on PS :d so i wonder how would you know who is better than me or not

Maybe I do maybe I don't. I will just say I there are 2 inactive PS mains right who who would be reall competition for the title. You? Nobody worries if you compete for PS heroe.I don't need to see your play. You told me already. Bring your PS in oly :)

I suggest an best of 3 match at Coliseum next Saturday, 30 min before oly. PS x PS.

Edited by Setzer

2 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

Maybe I do maybe I don't. I will just say I there are 2 inactive PS mains right who who would be reall competition for the title. You? Nobody worries if you compete for PS heroe.I don't need to see your play. You told me already. Bring your PS in oly

and who are those retired pro players? :p duh, last time someone said "try to play my class and you will see, or maybe i will play yours and steal your hero", that guy ended without hero next month ^_^ 

i dont even know who is PS hero right now, i am pretty confident if i really wanted to take it, i could just take it

Lafi is current heroe on PS. Like I said . Nobody is worried if "YOU" compete for heroe on PS. You think you can take PS heroe emmmm "un-assisted" ? behehe. Give it a try !

How would you ever win solo against someone who OBVIOUSLY loves,enjoys,breaths and respects summoners? Never talked to the guy in pm . Never. Respect for him as a summoner. You don't respect the class. None for you

Edited by Robbin92