Koll

Event: Defeating Mammon

Dear players!

Recruiter Payne has visited the world of Elmoreaden!

g1.png

He is seeking for your help to destroy the army of Goblins and their leader Demon Mammon!

Hunt monsters level 20+ all over the world, and you will have a chance to spawn a Goblin.

g2.png

If you will attack the Goblin, on 50% of it's HP he will drop g7.pngMonster Weapon scrap piece and will try to escape. You have 20 seconds to finish him!

g3.png

If you will succeed, you will get 1 more scrap piece
If monsters you are killing are 9 levels higher or lower than you, Goblins will not drop anything.

Return 30 g7.pngMonster Weapon scrap pieces to Recruiter Payne so he can create weapon, which can defeat Mammon, and as a reward get a g9.pngBox of War Hero, which can contain various rewards (full rewards list can be found at Payne).

But your mission is not even close to be over!

Aden army was destroyed while trying to fight the Demon, so now it's your turn! Take the weapon and prepare to fight!
To get a special g8.pngMonster Weapon, talk to Recruiter Payne.

g10.png

After that, wait for him to announce, that Demon Mammon is about to appear! He will make an announcement 30 minutes in advance, so all volunteers can come! You alone will never defeat the monster!

As soon as Demon is about to come, talk to Payne again, and he will teleport you to the battlefield.
The only way to kill Mammon - use a g13.jpg skill, which is appearing when given by Payne g8.pngMonster Weapon being equipped

g4.png

Battlefield is a peaceful zone, so you don't need to be afraid to die, because you will not loose EXP

As soon as you will defeat Mammon, Mimic Chest will appear for 1 minute.

g5.png

Talk to it to get extra Box of War Hero (you can take it once every 12 hours).

At the same time, 2 flags - Flag of Victory and Flag of Sorrow will appear near Recruiter Payne and will stay there for 3 hours.

g6.png

Talk to one of them to get your reward.

Flag of Victory:

Gives a buff, which randomly increases 1 of stats* and EXP gain
*1 of following stats, picked randomly:
+STR
+DEX
+CON
+WIT
+INT
+MEN

Buff improves every hour and lasts 4 hours in total. 

Level 1 buff give + 1 of random stat + 3% EXP/SP 
Level 2 - no changes on stat + 5% EXP/SP
Level 3 - +2 of the same stat +9% EXP/SP
Level 4 - no changes on stats + 15% EXP/SP 

Flag of sorrow:

Gives a buff, which randomly gives +1/-1 random stats* and EXP gain
*1 of following stats sets, picked randomly:
+STR -DEX
+STR -CON
+STR -WIT
+STR -INT
+STR -MEN
+DEX -STR
+DEX -CON
+DEX -WIT
+DEX -INT
+DEX -MEN
+CON -STR
+CON -DEX
+CON -WIT
+CON -INT
+CON -MEN
+WIT -STR
+WIT -DEX
+WIT -CON
+WIT -INT
+WIT -MEN
+INT -STR
+INT -DEX
+INT -CON
+INT -WIT
+INT -MEN
+MEN -STR
+MEN -DEX
+MEN -CON
+MEN -WIT
+MEN -INT

Buff improves every hour and lasts 4 hours in total. 

Level 1 buff gives +1/-1 of random stats + 3% EXP/SP 
Level 2 - +2/-2 of the same stat +5% EXP/SP
Level 3 - +3/-3 of the same stat +9% EXP/SP
Level 4 - +4/-4 of the same stat + 15% EXP/SP 

Either of these buffs can be taken once per 12 hours.

Demon Mammon spawn interval - 5 hours.

Event duration:

15.06.2020 - 29.06.2020

NPC will stay till 03.07.2020

Client update required in order to see Event NPCs and Items

Good luck!

Best regards,
Classic Team

• Like 1

quando voce acha que nao pode ter um evento pior que o anterior vem uma desgraça de evento desse, não nasce o mob e quando nasce nao dropa e o desgraçado do mob ainda corre de voce e não entra um stun/de buff nele... faz tempo que não tem um evento que presta, é melhor nem ter um evento desse.

Nothing about the broken spawn rate of goblins?

Killed more than 1000 mobs since the server started and got only 2.  Someone cares to clarify what's the issue?

2 minutes ago, Wolk said:

Killed more than 1000 mobs since the server started and got only 2.  Someone cares to clarify what's the issue?

the biggest problem is not the fee in my opinion, but the event itself, in the past the events were much better and simpler, for me the rewards can be the same, but the form must be more simple, you go there and kill mob drop and change any time you want, there is this clowning waiting for npc to appear, or just like an event that had a while ago that you dropped the item and then went to a place to talk to some npc (for each item dropped you had to talk to npc until I add 50 and go and exchange for a box) each event is more stupid than the other

2 hours ago, Wolk said:

Currently is more than 1500 weapon scraps dropped. And yes, spawn chance it higher from higher level mobs.

2 hours ago, Vegetto said:

the biggest problem is not the fee in my opinion, but the event itself, in the past the events were much better and simpler, for me the rewards can be the same, but the form must be more simple, you go there and kill mob drop and change any time you want, there is this clowning waiting for npc to appear, or just like an event that had a while ago that you dropped the item and then went to a place to talk to some npc (for each item dropped you had to talk to npc until I add 50 and go and exchange for a box) each event is more stupid than the other

What event you would prefere? It was made as something new, but not breaking "just kill mobs" concept.

8 hours ago, Koll said:

What event you would prefere? It was made as something new, but not breaking "just kill mobs" concept.

It's just a matter of personal taste. some people will like it, some will not.

I myself enjoyed the concept. It's fun. It's like quests in L2 should be though.

One of the best Events I have ever seen on server. Also droprate and rewards of this and previous event is perfect. A nice reward for everybody that is not going to make certain people super rich. Keep up the great work . Also people stop complaining about drop rates or better rewards, it would harm the server in the long run BIG TIME. Happened before. Item droprate increase or better rewards would not make you richer. It would make everybody richer, witch means you are in the same exact situation like before comparing to your stronger or weaker friends. Nobody is gonna benefit from that in terms of progression vs other players. BUT. For the server? For the server sth like that would destroy the current content and balance of the game.

Edited by Robbin92
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

please tell me, did you raise the chance of a Goblin appearing? or was I incredibly lucky today?)

Incorrect chances was in Devils Isle, we fixed it, not it have same chances as every other zones. If you will see some abnormal in spawns, please tell us.

9 hours ago, Eldifes said:

were can we find the name of the hat ? want to check how it looks on orc fighter female

[Refined Brown Skeleton Circlet]

In the Plains of the Lizardmen I spawned 4 goblins but I didn't kill them because they don't drop anything. I'm lvl 40 and making the daily quest there...

Edited by Ovid

2 hours ago, Ovid said:

In the Plains of the Lizardmen I spawned 4 goblins but I didn't kill them because they don't drop anything. I'm lvl 40 and making the daily quest there...

Hello. What mob spawned goblins?

Mobs 20-39 will spawn goblin level 30. If you are 9 levels higher then goblin - he won't drop anything.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. What mob spawned goblins?

Mobs 20-39 will spawn goblin level 30. If you are 9 levels higher then goblin - he won't drop anything.

Leto Lizardman Warrior, Soldier, Archer, not sure about the Lord of the Plains group.

I didn't know what lvl of mob spawns what lvl of goblin. Sounds legit then.

Edited by Ovid

1 minute ago, Ovid said:

Leto Lizardman Warrior, Soldier, Archer, not sure about the Lord of the Plains group.

Yes, as I said, mobs below level 40 will spawn goblins level 30, which means you are 10 levels higher - he won't drop anything to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amigon said:

Hello!

This morning while I was doing my daily, a globin spanwed 🙂

Does it gonna be extended for few more days? 

Thanks!

Hello. Yes, I think that 14 days for this event is too short.

• Like 1