San0

classic.club Zaken + v2, update patch notes.

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

boosts/nerfs/fixes are w/e right now, if they made huge impact or not is irrelevant, more important is to get this repeatable 75+ quest fixed so people dont stack themselves with infinite 100% scrolls again like on tiger event and then get powerleveled on bosses like there is no tomorrow, needs to be patched asap as its sooo utterly stupid it hurts

change it either to 35/45% scroll or even remove it completely, because those scroll you can buy from castles, i believe after you reach 75, you are able to join some side and fight for castle with them and for helping they can let you buy scrolls, this way its just stupid

Just put limited time, and it's ok already, like Dragon Fruits now

Just now, Reddish said:

Just put limited time, and it's ok already, like Dragon Fruits now

ok, that doesnt solve much either, coz people will be just popping them like crazy whole day when you farm GC

i dont see why this server should change into x6 server rate on top of some other boosts you have, trust me, the last thing you want on classic is people reaching end game goals fast (do you remember 2.0 saviors? how much people had to farm toi to buy 1x 3rd class skill? thats the moment people had to go out and farm farm farm for month to get 1 skill, and you needed like freaking 20 of them in party, right now there is no such thing to do, except xp, why make it so much easier?)

@San0 good update at first look ,  this progress hunting  sounds really good bcz will force people to go same spots and fight for it 

Fear nerf good thing also  , I think it should be done like this to all debuffs stuns also 

About summoners I think you should add more casting time to summon pets and cubics to all summoners, they have summon heal, recharge and "cleanse" it was meant that master take care of summon not just insta cast another.

About panther I agree of not boosting dmg but mby give better defense stats, it dies in max 3 shots by most classes and comparable to any other class with summon takes way more mp and time to resumon.

@San0 can I get some feedback on my ideas please 

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

бусты / нерфы / исправления прямо сейчас, если они оказали огромное влияние или не имеют значения, более важно исправить этот повторяющийся квест 75+, чтобы люди снова не складывали себя с бесконечными 100% -ными свитками, как в случае с тигром, а затем получить власть над боссами, как будто нет завтрашнего дня, должен быть исправлен   как можно скорее, так как его ооочень глупо это больно

измените его на 35/45% свитка или даже удалите его полностью, потому что те свитки, которые вы можете купить у замков, я полагаю, что после того, как вы достигнете 75, вы сможете присоединиться к какой-либо стороне и бороться с ними за замок и за то, что они могут позволить Вы покупаете свитки, это просто глупо

стыдно должно быть ...
я не знаю были ли у вас свитки из ивент тигров ...

но у многих они были и много...  
я про 100% свиток

я видел как показывали 500+ штук  
некоторые и 1000+ штук
и они выкачались до 80  до 81 очень и очень быстро 
не справедливо ли дать шанс другим тоже как то приобрести свитки 
или пусть администрация включит еще раз эвент с тиграми ...

тут всего 3 свитка в сутки - непередаваемые

shame should be ...
I don’t know if you had scrolls from event tigers ...

but many had many ...
I'm talking about a 100% scroll

I saw how they showed 500+ pieces
some and 1000+ pieces
and they pumped to 80 to 81 very very fast
Isn’t it fair to give others a chance to purchase scrolls as well?
or let the administration turn on the tiger event again ...

there are only 3 scrolls per day - indescribable

For scrolls it should be ok as long they add time limit, and mby people will not have to pr/bsoe so much and fight  if they know they can make back that xp easy with that day xp scroll 

5 minutes ago, Werew said:

@San0 good update at first look ,  this progress hunting  sounds really good bcz will force people to go same spots and fight for it 

Fear nerf good thing also  , I think it should be done like this to all debuffs stuns also 

About summoners I think you should add more casting time to summon pets and cubics to all summoners, they have summon heal, recharge and "cleanse" it was meant that master take care of summon not just insta cast another.

About panther I agree of not boosting dmg but mby give better defense stats, it dies in max 3 shots by most classes and comparable to any other class with summon takes way more mp and time to resumon.

1) stuns were already balanced with introduction of BW set and MJ being more available, second of all, stun can be cored, and stun can be taken down when you take damage, i honestly dont get stunlocked at all lately even in olympiad, if you add this one more condition, i dont think stun will be even worth to be casted

2) interesting change, but cannot over do it, maybe 1, max 2 seconds increase in cast, other way they will be again useless, i would be very careful about this, because summoners are good only in olympiad currently

3) this panther of DA is stupid by its own, it having cancel and actually damage on top of whole DA kit, resummoning it is already breeze with robe set and +12 wit dyes (you need just 1 fear or stun and you easy recast), it shouldnt really be tankier

The Adventure Progress thing, combined with the improved party bonus, is absolutely phenomenal. Not only it finally gives newbies some stable income which they desperately need, it actually concentrates them at certain spots AND gives them additional reason to party up (provided it works properly, ie gives all party members the quest item). It's extremelly important to make people socialize more because you're much more likely to stick around if you have people to play with. This is honestly one of the most important patches in a long run. Great stuff.

1 hour ago, Amorfius said:

shame should be ...
I don’t know if you had scrolls from event tigers ...

but many had many ...
I'm talking about a 100% scroll

I saw how they showed 500+ pieces
some and 1000+ pieces
and they pumped to 80 to 81 very very fast
Isn’t it fair to give others a chance to purchase scrolls as well?
or let the administration turn on the tiger event again ...

The 75+ is actually 'repeatble' (as opposed to 'daily' for lower levels), so technically you could be able to get more of them per day... Honestly I'm not too sure about the thing either, I mean everyone farms at those spots anyway, so why boost it? They could just level up mobs in deep LoA and give this bonus there, I feel like it would do a better job than boosting already a top spot. btw. it's not just the scrolls, it's also the infinite special pirate fruits :/ (lol we get new smileys on forum too? what a patch)

Edited by FryderykChopin

9 minutes ago, Amorfius said:

4 minutes ago, Werew said:

For scrolls it should be ok as long they add time limit, and mby people will not have to pr/bsoe so much and fight  if they know they can make back that xp easy with that day xp scroll 

no there are not, the quest is repeatable, that means you can make it as many times as you want

right now since you get 3 scrolls, that means it lasts for 1h, so in 1h, you need to kill 600 mobs to replenish 100% boost, thats 200 mobs in buff round or 10 mobs a minute, which is easily doable and even if it wasnt, lets say it takes you 4 rebuffs to complete quest and not 3

this is literally saying "you are playing on x6 server from now on" 

Edited by MoDoy

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

1) stuns were already balanced with introduction of BW set and MJ being more available, second of all, stun can be cored, and stun can be taken down when you take damage, i honestly dont get stunlocked at all lately even in olympiad, if you add this one more condition, i dont think stun will be even worth to be casted

2) interesting change, but cannot over do it, maybe 1, max 2 seconds increase in cast, other way they will be again useless, i would be very careful about this, because summoners are good only in olympiad currently

1 Fair enough with stun 

2 . This is what I'm talking about, 2/3 sec more on summon/ cubics cast, it will be enough to make it worth to heal/ cleanse than just cast another in 0.5 sec 

Just now, Werew said:

1 Fair enough with stun 

2 . This is what I'm talking about, 2/3 sec more on summon/ cubics cast, it will be enough to make it worth to heal/ cleanse than just cast another in 0.5 sec 

if the 2) will actually happen, i would consider lowering MP consumption on all those skills you mentioned (servitor heal, remove root/anchor, remove bleed/poison), right now the amount of MP you need to spend on 1 heal for servitor is too freaking much (its comparable with fully resummoning pet)

1 hour ago, San0 said:

EDIT1: With tomorrow restart the experience scrolls from all levels will be replaced by a 1 single scroll with a one hour duration that disappears if not used after 6 hours.

Reasoning for the changes: this new feature was added as a progress measure and we want players to actually use this to level on their current level instead of just stacking all this scrolls to use only on later stages of the game where the struggle is not so much anymore due to bigger community and raid bosses and better overall farming zones and conditions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, San0 said:
1 hour ago, San0 said:

EDIT1: With tomorrow restart the experience scrolls from all levels will be replaced by a 1 single scroll with a one hour duration that disappears if not used after 6 hours.

Reasoning for the changes: this new feature was added as a progress measure and we want players to actually use this to level on their current level instead of just stacking all this scrolls to use only on later stages of the game where the struggle is not so much anymore due to bigger community and raid bosses and better overall farming zones and conditions.

you know you could just change the 75+ lvl quest, right? the problem was the quest is repeatable and since lower level quests are 1 time a day, 3 scrolls a day arent that big of a deal (and i guess that was whole point of these quests for low lvls to actually catch up to 75+ to start participating in end game content)

i mean, this change was step towards better direction, but i think it still needs some tweaking

• Thanks 1

Boosting LoA to 75 and not incluiding it on the mission? review that @San0

Also, boosting sumoners? +3k range to orders and they get buffed?

Catching up rn is ez as never before - i'm lvling box atm just joining some random PTs at 65++++ RBs with random HUGE exp. Not even participating activly tbh ;/

I think high lvls (mby not necessarily 75+ but 79/80+) need exp boost and come cookie (some better 81+ skills, not just 50 more power we have now) to motivate 80 ppl to play. Now u reach 80 and no point to exp cos its too slow/no profit

If u dont know how to summoners skills works, what they do, dont be afraid to ask

Cuz my eyes hurts when reading this topic...

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ты знаешь, что можешь просто изменить квест 75+ lvl, верно? проблема заключалась в том, что квест повторяется, и так как квесты более низкого уровня выполняются 1 раз в день, 3 свитка в день не так уж и сложны (и я полагаю, в этом и заключался весь смысл этих квестов для низких уровней, чтобы на самом деле догнать до 75+ к начать участвовать в конце игрового контента)

Я имею в виду, что это изменение было шагом к лучшему направлению, но я думаю, что оно все еще нуждается в доработке

not all give items at once
and in turn
so I kill 150-160 monsters in buff

I need 4 buffs for 1 quest --- if in party 2-3-4 we multiply by 4 buffs

@San0 I think my version is better 

Armour efficiency:

for blunt / pole / fist ( add fist after you fix raging force)p attack + stun chance  

for bow p attack + range  

for sword p attack and crit damage ( this will boost mostly destro and now that  they got roar fixed they should have their 1 min of happiness also will boost other classes  who crit robes for 300 dmg on full bufs also for farm will be nice 

Edited by Werew

First of All, GOOD JOB with this update, apart from few things, its, in General Terms, a very good Update.

OK, i just found out that New Quest missions of killing mobs daily Solo/Party aren't working as i expected, so in order to inform the ppl:
As it is at the moment, 1 mob is giving 1 QI to 1 Random player in a Party, not to everyone.

Lets Speak about the 75+ Quest, its intended to do it on SV/GC
SV = Solo Farm Area
GC = Party Farm Area

If u rlly think, that in order to do a quest that is intended to be done Daily, it will be worth to invest 3h+- with a FULL PT in a SOLO AREA, where u get NOTHING in exchange in terms of exp/farm/pvp (fun), or 1 week to do it on GC, where u cant compare those mobs with LOA or other places killing' speed... u're delusional.

I also found out that this 75+ is intended to be REPEATABLE, which will allow solo players or full pts to exploit the farm on SV in order to get as many Daily Coins as possible.
Isnt this the oposite of what everyone want for a healty server?, dont we want to motivate ppl to go farm outside on Party Farm Areas so that there's fights and activity around in order to stop the current situation in the server? (ppl log for bosses, and log off after, coz there's no reason to farm worth any closer to RB progress).

After speaking with many ppl about this and Dicussing on Discord, i see it very clear and very easy way to make it balance.

AS IT FOLLOWS:

- Make quest DAILY
- 1 MOB will give QI to all PT
- Make Exp Scrolls usable in next hours to prevent big exp boost impact or ppl stacking them.

---------------------
This will, IMHO, Motivate ppl to move into Party Zones and PLAY the server, more than logging 30 mins for bosses daily.
This will prevent from ppl farming the quest Solo way, which doesnt make this server pvp healty once and again and Stacking too many Daily Coins in too short time.
This will not impact the EXP boost from Server.

Pls, if u guys think this way, support it, complain, and make them Listen us, coz its gonna be insanely USELESS and not gonna bring the changes that server needs atm to promote PvP.

Another Points from my own feedback to this Update:

- You Should still fix the Tyrant / Gladiator Range Skill that gives them charges (in Tyr its Raging force, cant remember Glad), its doing INSANE more dmg than it was doing on the 3-4 years i played in Skelth offi Classic.

- Due to Today's Update changes... Summoners will be imho too op IN OLY (and they were already), i suggest some changes to balance them that i though about: Increase casting time of Summoning Pets and Cubics so that its not so easy to resumon pets for them, while on the other hand, u can lower the MP consumption of Summon Heal/Recharge/Cleanse to give them real space to play with the summons at all.

- After some tests with WL, this Stun still doesnt go through Puri, for years when i played offi, and now here, Puri is the real problem always, its too OP, My Suggestion:
Make Song of Purification back 2 mins time / 4 mins cooldown to make it more common, not so unique, and in exchange lower Debuff resist to 40-50%.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sung said:

First of All, GOOD JOB with this update, apart from few things, its, in General Terms, a very good Update.

OK, i just found out that New Quest missions of killing mobs daily Solo/Party aren't working as i expected, so in order to inform the ppl:
As it is at the moment, 1 mob is giving 1 QI to 1 Random player in a Party, not to everyone.

Lets Speak about the 75+ Quest, its intended to do it on SV/GC
SV = Solo Farm Area
GC = Party Farm Area

If u rlly think, that in order to do a quest that is intended to be done Daily, it will be worth to invest 3h+- with a FULL PT in a SOLO AREA, where u get NOTHING in exchange in terms of exp/farm/pvp (fun), or 1 week to do it on GC, where u cant compare those mobs with LOA or other places killing' speed... u're delusional.

I also found out that this 75+ is intended to be REPEATABLE, which will allow solo players or full pts to exploit the farm on SV in order to get as many Daily Coins as possible.
Isnt this the oposite of what everyone want for a healty server?, dont we want to motivate ppl to go farm outside on Party Farm Areas so that there's fights and activity around in order to stop the current situation in the server? (ppl log for bosses, and log off after, coz there's no reason to farm worth any closer to RB progress).

After speaking with many ppl about this and Dicussing on Discord, i see it very clear and very easy way to make it balance.

AS IT FOLLOWS:

- Make quest DAILY
- 1 MOB will give QI to all PT
- Make Exp Scrolls usable in next hours to prevent big exp boost impact or ppl stacking them.

---------------------
This will, IMHO, Motivate ppl to move into Party Zones and PLAY the server, more than logging 30 mins for bosses daily.
This will prevent from ppl farming the quest Solo way, which doesnt make this server pvp healty once and again and Stacking too many Daily Coins in too short time.
This will not impact the EXP boost from Server.

Pls, if u guys think this way, support it, complain, and make them Listen us, coz its gonna be insanely USELESS and not gonna bring the changes that server needs atm to promote PvP.

Another Points from my own feedback to this Update:

- You Should still fix the Tyrant / Gladiator Range Skill that gives them charges (in Tyr its Raging force, cant remember Glad), its doing INSANE more dmg than it was doing on the 3-4 years i played in Skelth offi Classic.

- Due to Today's Update changes... Summoners will be imho too op IN OLY (and they were already), i suggest some changes to balance them that i though about: Increase casting time of Summoning Pets and Cubics so that its not so easy to resumon pets for them, while on the other hand, u can lower the MP consumption of Summon Heal/Recharge/Cleanse to give them real space to play with the summons at all.

- After some tests with WL, this Stun still doesnt go through Puri, for years when i played offi, and now here, Puri is the real problem always, its too OP, My Suggestion:
Make Song of Purification back 2 mins time / 4 mins cooldown to make it more common, not so unique, and in exchange lower Debuff resist to 40-50%.

Overall good suggestions. I believe there should be a way to farm it on SV too but maybe with much lower rate. This would not prevent solo people from farming it but would also promote some party-making and group play which is much needed for the server at this stage.

Is this real? Full pt need to kill 9x600=5400 mobs to get 20 coins? 

How can you create such clown desicion?

Edited by InAir

This new wl skill lightning storm should bypass purification like stigma , raging force,otherwise is another useless skill for wl, I mean people will still have ressist shock buff  in open and in oly there still is majestic  sets and epics won't make wl op for sure 

1 minute ago, Werew said:

This new wl skill lightning storm should bypass purification like stigma , raging force,otherwise is another useless skill for wl, I mean people will still have ressist shock buff  in open and in oly there still is majestic  sets and epics won't make wl op for sure 

it works like stigma its not affected by resists.

• Like 1