San0

classic.club Zaken + v2, update patch notes.

@devak have you done the math on how many mobs a solo player must kill in order to farm let's say 3500 coins? Think again what you suggest after you actually calculate. 

On 6/15/2020 at 11:00 AM, San0 said:

EDIT2: For the level 75+ mission drop amount has been increased for the following monsters:

• Lesser Giant Commander
  • Lesser Giant Elder
  • Lesser Giant Warrior
  • Lesser Giant Wizard
  • Lesser Giant Bandit
  • Lesser Giant Shooter
  • Lesser Giant Soldier
  • Batur
  • Barif

This monsters will now drop 5 items per kill instead of 1. Especial note you need the exact number of items for quest to trigger next step so pay attention to this when changing to different farming spots. (example if you have 597 and you get + 5 you will be on 602 and quest wont proc, you will then have to either delete 3 items and get +1 or delete 7 and get +5. to sum up, your killing need to be exactly 600 for quest to proc next step).

Quest will stay daily for time being, It might change in future.

• Thanks 2

@JaneDo I have calculated. The point was the comparative difficulty between solo and party spots and the overall health this can bring to the game. If you do not understand the post then please give it some extra thought before responding.

@San0 This seems like a very good solution to me. Thank you.

26 minutes ago, San0 said:
On 6/15/2020 at 1:00 PM, San0 said:

EDIT2: For the level 75+ mission drop amount has been increased for the following monsters:

• Lesser Giant Commander
  • Lesser Giant Elder
  • Lesser Giant Warrior
  • Lesser Giant Wizard
  • Lesser Giant Bandit
  • Lesser Giant Shooter
  • Lesser Giant Soldier
  • Batur
  • Barif

This monsters will now drop 5 items per kill instead of 1. Especial note you need the exact number of items for quest to trigger next step so pay attention to this when changing to different farming spots. (example if you have 597 and you get + 5 you will be on 602 and quest wont proc, you will then have to either delete 3 items and get +1 or delete 7 and get +5. to sum up, your killing need to be exactly 600 for quest to proc next step).

Quest will stay daily for time being, It might change in future.

Pls, consider quest NOT being daily. Make it repeatable, but EXP scrolls LIMITED(avoid stacking) time. Ppl must not be forced to log DAILY, but play whenever it's good for them. 

Edited by Reddish
  • Thanks 1

Странно, сегодня убил 250 монстров в Field of Mascare, мой лвл 58, получил только 175 000 аден, хотя написано награда 350 000. Подскажите, пожалуйста, что не так?)

9 minutes ago, Smalinkich said:

It's strange, today I killed 250 monsters in Field of Mascare, my lvl 58, received only 175,000 adena, although the award is 350,000. Tell me, please, what’s wrong?)

rewards should also be fixed to meet the description after tomorrows restart.

4 hours ago, DevaK said:

@JaneDo I have calculated. The point was the comparative difficulty between solo and party spots and the overall health this can bring to the game. If you do not understand the post then please give it some extra thought before responding.

@San0 This seems like a very good solution to me. Thank you.

What you don't understand. Or you do understand but choose to bitch about it is that not single random player will actually sit down and invest so much time to farm a bracelet 6. While on the other hand you and some cps will abuse it hard with 1/2 members in the party x5 quest drop from gc mobs .. Am gonna let you do the hard math again... How many mobs can 1 destro kill in 1 zealot x5. Or even more fun what if you are 9 man party and only one in party has the quest. 

Я считаю необходимым указать в редакции изменения по наградам в этой теме за квест (адена). Люди могут получить неверную информацию.

Edited by Smalinkich

@JaneDo you seem to just not understand the point that new CPs need to farm this for all 9 members too though. I mean I am not going to farm it just for myself. You are kinda arguing with yourself here as in the Discord channel 99% of the people agreed with me and this is why the change has been made. The GM team clearly understood the point me and Sung were trying to make and they took that on board on the same day. I don't know what you are blabbing about.

I think it should be limited for 2 times a day, like this who wants to push can do it 2 times so a hard farmer can get 1240 coins a month over the ones from clan boxes, like this can't be abused and still make bracelet lvl 5 way faster.

The easiest way to implement I think is to just make  a clone quest so 2 quests  that you can make it once a day with same drop items same reward so you just gather 1200 items and get rewarded from both @San0

image.thumb.png.fd271c82e5fda4b52cef4c34f38abc3b.png@San0 people can make party with one person having the 75+ quest and go 7 damage dealers in different spots in SV and farm the quest in 5 mins !!image.thumb.png.110ec04492632a5384c0d9150a553bc4.png

Edited by Robbin92

i thought lower lvl quests were to make people progress faster and high lvl quest was to give people option to obtain daily coins in other way rather than just getting them once per day from chest and wait eternity until they gather for better bracelets, tbh idk if they even should add GC to the location you get quest items, its not like bracelet thing is party related thing you want but rather individual thing and thing they added GC as well i considered as small cookie for people who already farmed top spot

now if someone wanted to spent 10h a day in SV farming this quest on his char, making 200 daily coins a day (1 quest = 1h) so in 2 weeks he could buy bracelet 5 and in next 2 week bracelet 6, i think the guy deserves to make it lvl 6 for 1 month grind everyday for 10h, now realistically lets say you grind 5h a day (if you dont use soft), that would mean 2 months to make lvl 6 bracelet, 2 months everyday xp in SV

right now what you just did you lowered time someone needs to play here to actually get it, no matter how much he tries or wants it, until now you needed ~850 days (freaking 2.5 year of everyday logging and taking chest LOL) of top clan chest with 7 coins average to make 1->6 bracelet, you just lowered it that you need 7-8 months of everyday chest+grind to achieve that, i mean, okay? it still does not make sense for what purpose @San0 made this quest

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i thought lower lvl quests were to make people progress faster and high lvl quest was to give people option to obtain daily coins in other way rather than just getting them once per day from chest and wait eternity until they gather for better bracelets, tbh idk if they even should add GC to the location you get quest items, its not like bracelet thing is party related thing you want but rather individual thing and thing they added GC as well i considered as small cookie for people who already farmed top spot

now if someone wanted to spent 10h a day in SV farming this quest on his char, making 200 daily coins a day (1 quest = 1h) so in 2 weeks he could buy bracelet 5 and in next 2 week bracelet 6, i think the guy deserves to make it lvl 6 for 1 month grind everyday for 10h, now realistically lets say you grind 5h a day (if you dont use soft), that would mean 2 months to make lvl 6 bracelet, 2 months everyday xp in SV

right now what you just did you lowered time someone needs to play here to actually get it, no matter how much he tries or wants it, until now you needed ~850 days (freaking 2.5 year of everyday logging and taking chest LOL) of top clan chest with 7 coins average to make 1->6 bracelet, you just lowered it that you need 7-8 months of everyday chest+grind to achieve that, i mean, okay? it still does not make sense for what purpose @San0 made this quest

Like i said, they just increased daily coin income. They could aswell increase reward from daily chest and would be same shit... If you want to farm more in weekend you cant because quest is daily, you have to log everyday and everyday farm this sh1t, not just when u have will or time.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:22 AM, [email protected] said:

Any chance to low rewards for daily q and add loa location as way to do 76+ location? I mean this kariks etc, not first mobs. Also any changes with drop from loa mobs? Or even up these moms +2 lvls more? :p

Adding the quest to LOA mobs would be nice... specially now that is easier and faster for all to get there. Anyhow, i think the quest must be as it is, not repeatable, just needs fix for the items droping for players far away from the killed mob. 

• Like 2

I dont see any harm if quest is repeatable. There should be a way to get braclet from farming. Plus 600 mobs in any case isnt that easy then you have to put so much time for that to even get it faster. Braclet is a must in oly and now with new player one of the problems is that you will wait for it cose you have no power to speed up that... Do it repeatable and give reason for farmers to farm this will make those places more pvp zones.@San0  JUST DO IT

30 minutes ago, HaOgU said:

600 mobs only need less than 1 hour

so 50h for 1k and 175h for 3.5k is to quick for you (plus its playing game its like another objective to focus on) ? If you looking from the player perspective ho played from beginning and has braclet 6 already meaby it looks quick but dont forget you get less daily coins after zaken patch. Before that you were geting more from daily activities. I personaly i want it faster cose like evryone knows its op. And other thing what this change would broke in this game ? 

What i trying to put out that if you dont care about braclet you will get in longer period of time. But if you want to put work on it to make it faster its good to make it repeatable.