San0

classic.club Zaken + v2, update patch notes.

1x High XP/SP Scroll - 6 hours

This exp scroll disappears in 6 hours in your inventory when turn in the quest. If you turn in the quest and then go to bed. You do not have a chance to use it. I would like to see this changed to a permanent scroll or switch to a 20-Minute 100% scrolls instead. That way you can use them on your own terms. I think this was a very bad idea. 

• Like 2

So after testing this quest last 2 days here are my thoughts:

short version:

You took the worst of every complain. Make quest daily but 30-100 items or repeatable but 300-1000 mobs, make up ur mind. Why removing exp scrols from low lvl rewards? Wasnt it supposed to be quest for lowbies to catch up with bracelets and exp?

Long version:

I think you planned to add quests to help ppl to catch up, the more you play the faster you reach end game.
1st option:
How should daily quest work: Similar to yellow fruit daily, you log, you kill 30 or 100 mobs and u get daily reward - guci. You can log then your support char and do the same. You can even log 10 chars, whatever. Daily quest is not about farming 3h everyday the same quest, it must be short, can aswell be several short quests

2nd option:
How repeatable quest should look like: The more you play the more you get, cant be too easy/ cant have too big reward because ppl will do nothing else but this quest nonstop. 300-1000 mobs to kill get reward then repeat if you have time to play more. You have to focus on 1 char because takes too long to push several chars with kiling so many mobs

You went for 2nd option. Then you read bulsh1t cries from ppl that are 80 and for some reason are afraid that new players can catch up and pvp them and you mixed the worst parts from these 2 options. 

exp scrols also fkd up, lowbies could catch up fast but no, better delete exp scrols, add some time limited item that go into rubbish like yday cos npc server down. all changes made to this quest are literally sh1t. mby except amont of qi in gc. 

bout exp scrols, why delete em for lowbies. like 40 50 lvls if ppl cry, than randoms stack scrols w/e .80 ppl care if lowbies catch up faster? even if they do then make scrols 30days expiration time not this joke 6h. look u farm quest all day, then u need to stay additional hour to farm 100% scrol, cos until tomorrow scrol disappear , cool feature bro.

Same thing happened to events. There were ppl who farmed f.e. cloth pieces from baium, they had pretty much monopoly for cloth piece, they unsealed several sets for big cost cos cloth pieces costed 300kk back then. You made event with cloth pieces, they cried so much to nerf this event that you removed cloth piece from that event. Since then you made event drop rate literally so low and rewarch chance/list so low that its not even worth to update client for 90% of time when new event hits in. I dont remember good event that would motivate me to play more for over 1 year, just cos you again listened for crybabies who cared that new comers dont catch up too  fast. 

Also agree with this:

17 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i thought lower lvl quests were to make people progress faster and high lvl quest was to give people option to obtain daily coins in other way rather than just getting them once per day from chest and wait eternity until they gather for better bracelets, tbh idk if they even should add GC to the location you get quest items, its not like bracelet thing is party related thing you want but rather individual thing and thing they added GC as well i considered as small cookie for people who already farmed top spot

now if someone wanted to spent 10h a day in SV farming this quest on his char, making 200 daily coins a day (1 quest = 1h) so in 2 weeks he could buy bracelet 5 and in next 2 week bracelet 6, i think the guy deserves to make it lvl 6 for 1 month grind everyday for 10h, now realistically lets say you grind 5h a day (if you dont use soft), that would mean 2 months to make lvl 6 bracelet, 2 months everyday xp in SV

right now what you just did you lowered time someone needs to play here to actually get it, no matter how much he tries or wants it, until now you needed ~850 days (freaking 2.5 year of everyday logging and taking chest LOL) of top clan chest with 7 coins average to make 1->6 bracelet, you just lowered it that you need 7-8 months of everyday chest+grind to achieve that, i mean, okay? it still does not make sense for what purpose @San0 made this quest

Keep in mind players who play here 2+ years already have bracelet 6 or are close to get it. If they complain about this quest then they want to keep advantage on oly for longer time.

• Like 3

agreed for everything, it was nice that we had increased QI on GC mobs, that was needed 100%

As for the rest, resumes as following:
- Make it repeteable
- Add High Grade Scroll (30 days usable) atleast for the lower lvls than 75+ Quest, as a motivation for new players

San0  сделай жестоко и строго 
и будет всем счастье  

для уровня 75+
убрать свиток опыта вообще .
дать больше монеты   
дополнительный баф не трогать.
25 - 74 увеличить ап награду без ограничений - но чтоб свитки работали до 76 уровня 

San0 do it cruelly and strictly
and all will be happy

for level 75+
remove the scroll of experience in general.
give more coins
do not touch the extra buff.
25 - 74 increase the up reward without limits - but so that the scrolls work up to level 76

• Like 1

I played here in classic club long time ago, didin't lvled much my toons 'cause I've got "rickrolled" by NCSOFT lies....but now seems a perfect time to catch up my 25+ lowbies and try  again.

Btw, I must confess I never expectate see a private server hard core like this keeping up for so long time.

I must say congratulation for the work guys, despide any  hard time you had been through, 5 atualization and more than 4 years on road says more than any world could do. 

• Like 1

As a low level (again) I am ok with the daily quest. I don't think it would be a good idea to make it repeatable since people might benefit too much from the 200k adena reward.

If the problem of MMOs is reaching end status too soon, getting bored and quitting, why not implement an experience decay feature? Let's say, starting from lvl 80, characters to be affected by XP decay, proportional to their lvl. I don't know how difficult it is to make 1% at lvl 80, please correct my numbers if I get it wrong.

Make it so that from 80 and forth, people to lose 0,05% xp/day. In 30 days you lose 1,5% xp, in 2 months you lose 3% xp, in 10 months you lose 15% xp. After not logging in for 1 year, after that you wont lose any exp. If you login, you start losing 0,05%/day again.

Also, if you lose exp and risk downlevel, make it so that you reach 0,00% but no downlevel occurs and the decay stops.

lvl 80, 81 - lose 0,05%/day

lvl 82, 83 - lose 0,06%/day

lvl 84-85 - lose 0,07%/day

Would that solve something if reaching end game is too fast?

Edited by Ovid

1 hour ago, Ovid said:

As a low level (again) I am ok with the daily quest. I don't think it would be a good idea to make it repeatable since people might benefit too much from the 200k adena reward.

If the problem of MMOs is reaching end status too soon, getting bored and quitting, why not implement an experience decay feature? Let's say, starting from lvl 80, characters to be affected by XP decay, proportional to their lvl. I don't know how difficult it is to make 1% at lvl 80, please correct my numbers if I get it wrong.

Make it so that from 80 and forth, people to lose 0,05% xp/day. In 30 days you lose 1,5% xp, in 2 months you lose 3% xp, in 10 months you lose 15% xp. After not logging in for 1 year, after that you wont lose any exp. If you login, you start losing 0,05%/day again.

Also, if you lose exp and risk downlevel, make it so that you reach 0,00% but no downlevel occurs and the decay stops.

lvl 80, 81 - lose 0,05%/day

lvl 82, 83 - lose 0,06%/day

lvl 84-85 - lose 0,07%/day

Would that solve something if reaching end game is too fast?

Exp after 80 is slow enough. Problem is there are no useful skills after 80 so it's not worth to try hard to exp after 80. Since ppl get all useful skills until 80 they consider endgame as 80 not 84 or 85

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Exp after 80 is slow enough. Problem is there are no useful skills after 80 so it's not worth to try hard to exp after 80. Since ppl get all useful skills until 80 they consider endgame as 80 not 84 or 85

I see. Maybe with future updates on our server, there will be a reason to go higher than 80.

According to https://l2wiki.com/classic there are some upgrades to some skills. To memory comes lvl 2 for some songs/dances.

1 hour ago, Ovid said:

I see. Maybe with future updates on our server, there will be a reason to go higher than 80.

According to https://l2wiki.com/classic there are some upgrades to some skills. To memory comes lvl 2 for some songs/dances.

Considering 80 lvl has things like counter critica, puri song, insane crusher, shield of sacrifice, these 2 lvls of dances or cov that gives 5% p atk are negligible in this comparison. There should be brand new skils like destro knock down, bluff on dagger, physical silence on elemental mages etc, or noticeable skill power boost lets say on 80 force blaser 2.2k power and on 81 2.4k power 82 2.6k power etc. Now u get  2227  on 80 and 2246  power on 81 lvl. This is very funny joke from ncsoft ;)

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Considering 80 lvl has things like counter critica, puri song, insane crusher, shield of sacrifice, these 2 lvls of dances or cov that gives 5% p atk are negligible in this comparison. There should be brand new skils like destro knock down, bluff on dagger, physical silence on elemental mages etc, or noticeable skill power boost lets say on 80 force blaser 2.2k power and on 81 2.4k power 82 2.6k power etc. Now u get  2227  on 80 and 2246  power on 81 lvl. This is very funny joke from ncsoft

There will be physical silence on mages. At lvl 76.

Skill 53006 1.jpg Bind 1 debuff 103 0 5700000 900 - Blocks all the enemy's physical skills for 10 sec.

Would you advise increasing the skill power by, let's say, 100 power/lvl? 2227 -> 2327 -> 2427... etc. Wouldn't that be too powerful? Especially for some mage skills? Imagine Body to mind from 80 to 85 to increase in MP from 182 -> 192 -> 202 -> 212 -> 222 - 232. 

I would give Improved buffs at lvl 81, 82, 83. Like Imp. Critical/Condition/Magic (Emp+Mdef+Clarity for Both SE and EE)/Movement (here I would combine Guidance and Evasion)/Combat/Blood Awakening (for the classes which had them in the past of course). And for BD/SWS you could combine Fury+Fire into 1 dance, Hunter+Warding.Make the books farmable in popular hunting zones for 76-80 lvls = some pvp.

Edited by Ovid

2 hours ago, Ovid said:

Skill 53006 1.jpg Bind 1 debuff 103 0 5700000 900 - Blocks all the enemy's physical skills for 10 sec.

Would you advise increasing the skill power by, let's say, 100 power/lvl? 2227 -> 2327 -> 2427... etc. Wouldn't that be too powerful? Especially for some mage skills? Imagine Body to mind from 80 to 85 to increase in MP from 182 -> 192 -> 202 -> 212 -> 222 - 232. 

I would give Improved buffs at lvl 81, 82, 83. Like Imp. Critical/Condition/Magic (Emp+Mdef+Clarity for Both SE and EE)/Movement (here I would combine Guidance and Evasion)/Combat/Blood Awakening (for the classes which had them in the past of course). And for BD/SWS you could combine Fury+Fire into 1 dance, Hunter+Warding.Make the books farmable in popular hunting zones for 76-80 lvls = some pvp.

why not just give quest to all supports so class change into "iss enchanter"? ^_^ 

4 hours ago, Ovid said:

Tyrant skills work like (p atk + skill power)* different bonuses/ enemy p def. Lets say tyrant has 3k p atk (usually on full buff you can reach up to 5k). now look how much boost is 100 power :
3000 p atk + 2200 power = 5200 - 80 skill
3000 p atk + 2300 power = 5300 - 81 skil 

100 difference  compared to 5200 is 2% boost for exping like half year to 81 ;D - this is with boosted skills, (right now u get 20 power not 100 which is 0.4% :D). Dont forget skill mana cost increases too

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

Tyrant skills work like (p atk + skill power)* different bonuses/ enemy p def. Lets say tyrant has 3k p atk (usually on full buff you can reach up to 5k). now look how much boost is 100 power :
3000 p atk + 2200 power = 5200 - 80 skill
3000 p atk + 2300 power = 5300 - 81 skil 

100 difference  compared to 5200 is 2% boost for exping like half year to 81 ;D - this is with boosted skills, (right now u get 20 power not 100 which is 0.4% :D). Dont forget skill mana cost increases too

So it just a little too good, as I have suggested.

Summons power has increased, why didnt you also work to solve these mount summoners?

Every facking time some summoner come on mount, how ill kill a player with full speed??? Superpotion speed cant use ALL the time

Edited by xShawn
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Reddish said:

@San0
Pls, also add new skills to database, for eg new WL skill - Lightning Storm lvl 79 isnt there, thx

Hello, yes they will be added, there are some issue with parsing files, fixing.

On 27.06.2020 at 19:29, SemenArsonist said:

@ San0 @Kse @Koll

Не могли бы вы добавить 2x ежедневные капли для 2x здоровья тихих мобов в долине? На данный момент все мобы SV сбрасывают 1 квестовый предмет, независимо от того, имеют ли они 1x здоровья или 2x здоровья. Это не имеет смысла.

а сколько нужно ?

On 6/27/2020 at 7:29 PM, SemenArsonist said:

@San0 @Kse @Koll

would you consider adding 2x daily drops for 2x health silent valley mobs? At the moment all SV mobs drop 1 quest item, no matter if they have 1x health or 2x health. That doesn't make sense.

bump

Buenas noches, el npc strix está funcionando ?? He ido a ver en giran harbor.. y no le he visto... 

Soy un jugador nuevo, level 36.. 

Desde ya muchas gracias

6 hours ago, Pirataleon said:

Buenas noches, el npc strix está funcionando ?? He ido a ver en giran harbor.. y no le he visto... 

Soy un jugador nuevo, level 36.. 

Desde ya muchas gracias

Hello. Yes, she is there, make sure you are using latest patch. https://prnt.sc/tc8vjw