Setzer

Make Dye Market Great One Time

I know that dye market is not a big thing since always. But after the zaken update and the possibility of upgrading dyes i thought that the market would be more heated, since you could make a +3 -1 Dye. I know for sure that having this kind of Dye would be much apreciated for many classes, specially fighters. However, the problem that i see is that this Greater Dyes +2 -2 and +4 -4 are almost impossible to drop, because every single one of them just drops from one mob and the chance is very low. For example, the Greater Dye of CON <Con +4 Str -4> just drops from Pythan Knights and have a chance of 1/1000. Some other dyes has 1/2000 chance. And i didn´t event started to talk about the possibility/change to get a +1-1 Dye when you try to upgrate it. So, my suggestion for this situation is at least increase the number of mobs that drops them and maybe increase the chance of droping it.

What do you guys think?

@San0

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, it is all quite possible, now that LoA Kariks are 75 - we are all free to farm Dyes. And BTW I believe it wont take long, I made mine in EV within few months.
But yes, EV was w/o competition and mobs are waaaay simplier to farm. But nobody told us this classic should be ez when we talk about big boys boosts.
104087390_2814526768822031_5665276334377547585_n.png?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=Irujz6lPENUAX8nJWrl&_nc_ht=scontent-hel2-1.xx&oh=dac5a987806ba5d9393ec75c27dcfbff&oe=5F0C9E7F

About drop chances: Satyrs in EV which i farmed have a chance of 1/2000, which is like 1-2 Dye +2-2 per hour (aoe farm)
About exchange chances: they are pretty much like 1/10 here (was true for me). I also saw some tests made at ru officials, but dont remember the numbers.

Edited by Reddish

Getting +2-2 Dyes is easy in EV,  now try to get +4-4 dye on Loa and get Lucky to get +3-1. I never heard anyone that has this type of Dye in the server.. you would need at least 80-100 hours to get that. This sounds pretty much undoable to me.

Changed today 15 +4-WIT-4MEN Dyes and guess what... got 15 +2WIT-1MEN... its IMPOSSIBLE to finish one +4-3 or +3-1 one... please guys consider to change this system, at least make it easier to get better ones on exchange. @Koll @Koll.Classic

• Confused 1

I've checked in the test server, I exchanged 100 of them and got the following : 81 dyes +2 -1, 4 +3 -1, 13 +3 - 2 and 2 +4 -3. So in average you need 500 dyes to get 10 +4 -3 :D