bloodseeker

Ban without reason

Hello guys good evening, me and my PT took ban for use correclty stigma. 
Who already saw us, knows that we EXP a very long time in GC.
They player on "Jorginha" was my brother, he thought that was LAG/BUG and continue playing normally.
We need help to point the mistake.
Thank you.

Edited by bloodseeker
  • Sad 5

I believe that if it were a macro loop, the SE would release several stigmas and not just 1 per target.

The mass ban is wrong in my view.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see nothing wrong, I think this test mode is very weak. shouldn't take banI see nothing wrong, I think this test mode is very weak. shouldn't take ban

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today I was playing too and I had black screens several times, a disconnected game, similar to what happens with Jorginha in this video. It seems to me a common player playing with macro assist, with a good computer to load the screen quickly. A more effective way to check if Jorginha was really a bot would be to summon her to the other side of the room, or out. So the check would be better.

• Like 2

Já joguei ativo nela, sempre usei stigma depois de atacarem o mob para não matá-la.

Edited by lFury
  • Like 2

if she was a bot, as soon as she got summoned, she would run and follow the orc...wouldnt she?

im my point of view, its a newbie player hitting a macro like:
1 /target uglyorc
2 /assist
3 /stigma

maybe she is always near the crew, cuz she is using C grade...

this ban is wrong

Edited by freakout
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Kish said:

I believe that if it were a macro loop, the SE would release several stigmas and not just 1 per target.

and this is also true imo

• Thanks 2

Personally, I don't see anything wrong there, Jorginha assists someone, and then she uses Stigma. Based on this video it's inconclusive that anything illegal is happening. Looks like it's someone trying to stay close to the group assisting another player. If it was a bot the char would be running back to the "leader" immediately, what is not the case in some cases, and if it was a loop macro we would be variations in the attack/follow (like more then one Stigma or moving closer to the MA). But based on this information I think this ban was a mistake, in my humble opinion.

My vote is for unban this group.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Kish said:

but it did, at 3:22 he stigma mob twice because it took longer than 5s (party was split and were killing 2 mobs at once), sadly all other mobs died faster than 5s loop macro

also lulz at this new accounts hype train on forum "i think its legit" :d

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Kish said:

Person informed us that he was using ALT+TAB and pushing macro. When we proved that it's impossible because in this case he would have same hwid ( different hwid means different PC or Adrenalin ), he changed information that actually it was his brother playing that char on notebook.  

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

but it did, at 3:22 he stigma mob twice because it took longer than 5s (party was split and were killing 2 mobs at once), sadly all other mobs died faster than 5s loop macro

If it were really a boot / loop I wouldn't do it in just 1 mob.
I believe that the video to prove it would have to be more detailed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

Person informed us that he was using ALT+TAB and pushing macro. When we proved that it's impossible because in this case he would have same hwid ( different hwid means different PC or Adrenalin ), he changed information that actually it was his brother playing that char on notebook.  

SE was logged into another computer as you can see in the Kse chat.

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

We were playing for long time as i said, WHEN THIS VIDEO WAS MADE, my brother was playing on here and as i said in the post, HE THOUGHT THAT WAS LAG/BUG THIS TELEPORT TWO STEPS FROM HIM.
USUALLY WHEN I USE(SOME TIMES FRIENDS PLAY TO USE STIGMA AND HELP) "JORGINHA" i use using ALT+TAB or IN MY NOTEBOOK, as i already said 2 or 3 times.
The video was made 2~3Hours before the ban, so he was playing, when we took ban i was using. anyway i already said, check me 24/7 as u wish.

Edited by bloodseeker
Correct infos

2 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

We were playing for long time as i said, WHEN THIS VIDEO WAS MADE, my brother was playing on here and as i said in the post, HE THOUGHT THAT WAS LAG/BUG THIS TELEPORT TWO STEPS FROM HIM.
WHEN I USE(SOME TIMES FRIENDS PLAY TO USE STIGMA AND HELP) "JORGINHA" i use using ALT+TAB or IN MY NOTEBOOK, as i already said 2 or 3 times.

When you reloged to use ALT+TAB and macro?

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

New account because i never needed use forum before.

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

When you reloged to use macro on ALT+TAB?

Diddnt relog, just use the notebook that he was using bro. As i said he leave and i continue exping with the guys..
I already show my computer and notebook, already show my brother what more is needed?

Edited by bloodseeker

Just now, bloodseeker said:

Diddnt relog, just use the notebook that he was using bro.

When you was using ALT+TAB and macro then?

Well thats something new maybe this guy is new generation cyborg and can do alt+tab and macro in the same time. :D

6 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

USUALLY WHEN I USE(SOME TIMES FRIENDS PLAY TO USE STIGMA AND HELP) "JORGINHA" i use using ALT+TAB or IN MY NOTEBOOK, as i already said 2 or 3 times.
The video was made 2~3Hours before the ban, so he was playing, when we took ban i was using. anyway i already said, check me 24/7 as u wish.

How you switched to use this char? 

Just now, LSPD said:

Well thats something new maybe this guy is new generation cyborg and can do alt+tab and macro in the same time. :D

It's hard to Alt+tab to a different PC :D

Just now, Koll said:

When you was using ALT+TAB and macro then?

Not today, WHEN I USE HER, i use ALT+TAB or in the notebook.
depends how accounts im using.
Anyway today i was with 3 accounts right?
iBloodSeeker
FreeMind
OrcZudo
The 3 are vips.

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

I don't agree with you mate. If you take a better look at the time you showed, at 3:36 you can clearly saw two dead mobs very close to each other that's why I think it looks like she uses two stigmas.

Edited by Vezz
  • Like 1