bloodseeker

Ban without reason

2 minutes ago, LSPD said:

Well thats something new maybe this guy is new generation cyborg and can do alt+tab and macro in the same time. :D

If you have a good pc, disable HIGH PERFOMANCE in alt+x its possible, ask my friend Wanali he do it.

3 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

Not today, WHEN I USE HER, i use ALT+TAB or in the notebook.
depends how accounts im using.
Anyway today i was with 3 accounts right?
iBloodSeeker
FreeMind
OrcZudo
The 3 are vips.

You said after he left you was using char, now you wasn't using it today?

I predict in the next few comments, the aunt of the guy will pop up with her brand new forum account to confirm her precious nephew is an A-grade student who would never put the family name in danger or suspicion of cheating.

1 minute ago, Koll said:

You said after he left you was using char, now you wasn't using it today?

I said that i COULD use in ALT+TAB but i was using in the notebook..................

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

I predict in the next few comments, the aunt of the guy will pop up with her brand new forum account to confirm her precious nephew is an A-grade student who would never put the family name in danger or suspicion of cheating.

I dont care about my itens IF i was wrong i can pay 5 euros and unban my account and take my itens back, if u dont have nothing productive to say pls be quiet, thank you.

5 minutes ago, Vezz said:

I don't agree with you mate. If you take a better look at the time you showed, at 3:36 you can clearly saw two dead mobs very close to each other that's why I think it looks like she uses two stigmas.

you dont have to agree, admins do

y, 2 mobs are dead but just 1 have stigma (SE assists just 1 guy)

i know this case is closed already, but what reward i get if i can definitely proof its loop macro on video @Koll? :D

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i know this case is closed already, but what reward i get if i can definitely proof its loop macro on video @Koll?

Maybe if was loop macro or bot, both mobs would have stigma? 

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i know this case is closed already, but what reward i get if i can definitely proof its loop macro on video @Koll?

Loop macro and walking near, teach how do it wiith macro, and anyway CONSIDERING that was loop macro, he was active and playing so what's the point ?
He's human forgive him to not use at both mobs :/

Edited by bloodseeker

Next steps person have to do after teleportation:
1) Load textures
2) Understand that he was teleported and he is not following main char
3) Find main char in group, target iBloodSeeker
4) Assist him
5) Use skill stigma
Or
1) Load textures
3) He knows that he already used macro, so he have to understand that macro didn't worked and push it again

@bloodseeker Explain us how u manage to alt+tab se window and pressed macro for stigma when kse was teleporting your se and you was on another client coz of alt+tab. Thats how i understand your fairy tail about ur problem

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

Next steps person have to do after teleportation:
1) Load textures
3) Find main char in group, target iBloodSeeker
4) Assist him
5) Use skill stigma
Or
1) Load textures
3) He knows that he already used macro, so he have to understand that macro didn't worked and push it again

Load textures from 2 steps ? Really? Windows 96, Internet speed 0,1mb/s? AS I ALREADY SAID, he thought that was LAG/BUG.
Like when i use RUSH sometimes its bug and hits mob from far.
he just did this:
1)Walk near party
2)Use mouse 
3)Left click on mob
4)Press stigma

What he deserve to do to proof? Use stigma before we hit and die? Hit his head at wall? Stay stopped and use stigma only?

@Koll  

it is simple, we know that the classic club community is a serious company, we would not post a video in the forum knowing that there are several different opinions and that is not always what we expect. We are absolutely sure that we were not using bot / macro. We would like you to consider the positive and negative comments, but you agree that this video does not provide us with concrete evidence that PT is using something illegal. We got in touch from the beginning, opened a ticket when the BAN was enacted. As you saw, we had AP on all accounts and characters on different computers.

I think the purpose of this post was not just to generate a long discussion, but to show that the mass ban was wrong, several other tests could have been done, as we saw several others in which it was shown that the character was in full time at startup / macro. I don't think that is the case with this PT.

I would like it to be really analyzed again. 

I was playing Azashiro at the time of the ban.

6 minutes ago, LSPD said:

@bloodseeker Explain us how u manage to alt+tab se window and pressed macro for stigma when kse was teleporting your se and you was on another client coz of alt+tab. Thats how i understand your fairy tail about ur problem

For god sake, USUALLY WHEN I USE THE SE, i do alt tab press macro to assist stigma or i use from notebook behind me just using the macro, WHEN THIS VIDEO WAS RECORDED MY BROTHER WAS PLAYING ON IT(Already sent picture from my brother and from my Computer/Notebook to Koll). How many times i should write it?

Should we stream how we exp? Maybe make 1 tutorial? 
LF bad SE you cannot play correctly.

Edited by bloodseeker

12 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

Load textures from 2 steps ? Really? Windows 96, Internet speed 0,1mb/s? AS I ALREADY SAID, he thought that was LAG/BUG.
Like when i use RUSH sometimes its bug and hits mob from far.
he just did this:
1)Walk near party
2)Use mouse 
3)Left click on mob
4)Press stigma

What he deserve to do to proof? Use stigma before we hit and die? Hit his head at wall? Stay stopped and use stigma only?

So your brother was doing it with Mouse? After teleport ( when GM teleport you your screen is black for time of char load ) you can see when char loaded. After that your brother targetting mob and using skill in 0.75 seconds. It's possible in case you are super concentrated, but you can't be that concentrated for a full exping time.

Can you tell me time of any random movement? He used mouse as you said and he is "walking near party".

3 minutes ago, Koll said:

So your brother was doing it with Mouse? After teleport ( when GM teleport you your screen is black for time of char load ) you can see when char loaded. After that your brother targetting mob and using skill in 0.75 seconds. It's possible in case you are super concentrated, but you can't be that concentrated for a full exping time.

Can you tell me time of any random movement? He used mouse as you said and he is "walking near party".

I think someone could be super concentrated for 4 minutes. Maybe.

Just now, Rhiadi said:

I think someone could be super concentrated for 4 minutes. Maybe.

You can be, but someone must tell you to prepare.You don't need to be that concentrated while exping when party killing mobs in few sec and there are no danger. :)

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

Can you tell me time of any random movement? He used mouse as you said.

Omg.... as i said again.........
1) Was the first buff i belive or second(I DONT HAVE SURE) we back after lunch break right.......?
2)Did u already exp in GC? If no i will tell u and u can ask for anybody that exp there, if you miss 1 second without dance/song or do any shit dont hit the right mob or something stupid like that you will die because the mobs are very strongs, you take 2~4k damage depends your P.def, so you die really easily.
3)So he need to do random movment to dont take ban? Like do shit or what? Today he died 2 or 3 times i dont remind(I already said it to you :)) What type of random movment he deserves to do? Hit mobs with wind strike to die? Awesome.
4)If u do the basic, walk and use stigma you take ban?
5)If u play well and correclty you take ban also?

if she was a bot, as soon as she got summoned, she immediately would run and follow the target from pt. This situation is as if she didn't know if it was lag or a bug. Perhaps the check method should be a pm or something more assertive. The ban was probably a mistake.

1 minute ago, Koll said:

You can be, but someone must tell you to prepare.You don't need to be that concentrated while exping when party killing mobs in few sec and there are no danger. 

In GC we need all concentration is possible, 1 mistake all pt dies.

And if we have some scrolls of exp or buffs from event, we dont wanna die for sure.

We are killing mobs in few secs, justly because SE was doing his job right, using stigma very fast.

To finish, GC is dangerous all the time :)

1 minute ago, iKing said:

if she was a bot, as soon as she got summoned, she immediately would run and follow the target from pt. This situation is as if she didn't know if it was lag or a bug. Perhaps the check method should be a pm or something more assertive. The ban was probably a mistake.

Exactly what SE was doing instantly after teleport.

Just now, bloodseeker said:

Walking only near party not walking to my back or semone back.

Check video again, SE was instantly following you or using stigma on your target. There was 0 "walking near" or 0 random right or left movement. Only follow or use skill on assist.

1 minute ago, Koll said:

Exactly what SE was doing instantly after teleport.

The bot should immediately run to the back of the main character. But she was just walking around the party, not necessarily running for the char. Sorry for my bad english.

1 minute ago, iKing said:

The bot should immediately run to the back of the main character. But she was just walking around the party, not necessarily running for the char. Sorry for my bad english.

Time code, when SE doing it?

Just now, Koll said:

Check video again, SE was instantly following you or using stigma on your target. There was 0 "walking near" or 0 random right or left movement. Only follow or use skill on assist.

Yes he was following and using stigma, its the SE job. Anyway why didnt summoned me? i would disappear from all characters on follow and they should stay stopped.
So the ban its because he's not moving slow, awesome.
So if KSE have 100% sure that "Jorginha" was illegal why he summon "RafaRB" and "Viktorka" also? This ban its a totally mistake....