bloodseeker

Ban without reason

42 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

I dont care about my itens IF i was wrong i can pay 5 euros and unban my account and take my itens back, if u dont have nothing productive to say pls be quiet, thank you.

Lesson 1: When caught red-handed you a) take it like a man and move on, or b) be the forum clown of the week and keep us entertained.
Lesson 2: When you are the forum clown already, giving advice about productive things or ethics, is the next step that will bring u closer to top 10 jokers of all time in forum history, so i respect the hustle if thats your goal.

So finally we get a case of clear loop being punished!
Gz to admins for starting to enforce it! While you are at it, pls do go over the videos I've posted on discord bot section and you have given weird reasons why you can't be sure blabla--they re even more obvious than this case, thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

Yes he was following and using stigma, its the SE job. Anyway why didnt summoned me? i would disappear from all characters on follow and they should stay stopped.
So the ban its because he's not moving slow, awesome.
So if KSE have 100% sure that "Jorginha" was illegal why he summon "RafaRB" and "Viktorka" also? This ban its a totally mistake....

Kse collecting all information she can, then she sending it to me and San0, all 3 of us deciding if char on a video breaking rule 1.1, in this case - we decided that yes.

31 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

Walking only near party not walking to my back or semone back.

29 minutes ago, Koll said:

Check video again, SE was instantly following you or using stigma on your target. There was 0 "walking near" or 0 random right or left movement. Only follow or use skill on assist.

25 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

Yes he was following and using stigma, its the SE job. Anyway why didnt summoned me? i would disappear from all characters on follow and they should stay stopped.
So the ban its because he's not moving slow, awesome.
So if KSE have 100% sure that "Jorginha" was illegal why he summon "RafaRB" and "Viktorka" also? This ban its a totally mistake....

- He was just walking near! Not following or something!

- Ok give me time when it happening.

- Yes, he is following and using stigma!

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

but it did, at 3:22 he stigma mob twice because it took longer than 5s (party was split and were killing 2 mobs at once), sadly all other mobs died faster than 5s loop macro

also lulz at this new accounts hype train on forum "i think its legit" :d

im not that new...

still thinking that he wasnt botting or looping it

6 minutes ago, Koll said:

Kse collecting all information she can, then she sending it to me and San0, all 3 of us deciding if char on a video breaking rule 1.1, in this case - we decided that yes.

So there is no point to make this post?

1 minute ago, Koll said:

There was reason, person who was doing it showed everyone that he again can't be consistant with information he is giving:

My native language its not English, im sorry if i explained badly or something like that..
I dont know how to explain better, he was playing normally this summon 1~2 steps behind, its so fast to load the textures when you r in the same local.
He also gate Viktorka and he continues playing normally, at the 2nd gate he was bit away and let on follow... So the problem its that Jorginha was playing full time? We exp for 2~3Hours and after have break always, we are not facking computers that play without stop, as i said check all time, if u miss 1second you die in GC its not easy spot.
I will try one more, im tired:

WHEN ( WHEN ) I use the SE i use by 2 ways
1- Alt tab
Use macro
Alt tab

2-Notebook behind me
Use macro

At this video, we just back from lunch break, my brother was playing on it, was the first or second buff.
I tried to say that, he was not moving satright to my back he was playing active, so he was playing, walking, using skills etc...
I used Jorginha after this video, at the 2 mode(Notebook) because i was with some windows at my main PC, when i am only with my TYR and SE on main PC i use on ALT TAB.
WHEN i use Jorginha at mode 1 or 2 he come to my straight to my back.

4 minutes ago, bloodseeker said:

My native language its not English, im sorry if i explained badly or something like that..
I dont know how to explain better, he was playing normally this summon 1~2 steps behind, its so fast to load the textures when you r in the same local.
He also gate Viktorka and he continues playing normally, at the 2nd gate he was bit away and let on follow... So the problem its that Jorginha was playing full time? We exp for 2~3Hours and after have break always, we are not facking computers that play without stop, as i said check all time, if u miss 1second you die in GC its not easy spot.
I will try one more, im tired:

WHEN ( WHEN ) I use the SE i use by 2 ways
1- Alt tab
Use macro
Alt tab

2-Notebook behind me
Use macro

At this video, we just back from lunch break, my brother was playing on it, was the first or second buff.
I tried to say that, he was not moving satright to my back he was playing active, so he was playing, walking, using skills etc...
I used Jorginha after this video, at the 2 mode(Notebook) because i was with some windows at my main PC, when i am only with my TYR and SE on main PC i use on ALT TAB.
WHEN i use Jorginha at mode 1 or 2 he come to my straight to my back.

1) Can you please give me time code when he wasn't following you or assisting you?

2) You are killing mobs almost instantly, Stigma not protecting you, so SE wasn't that much important in this situation, because he missed few cause of teleportation and nothing happened.

3) Your brother can't be focused that much for full time, to react in 0.75, 0.87 seconds after teleportation, even with macro - you MUST BE PREPARED for teleportation. You are saying that he wasn't.

@Kolldafuq you doing at this time bro? We are eu server we need you fresh for tomorrow! Ppl will be here tomorrow aswell claim that wasn't macro :)

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

1) Can you please give me time code when he wasn't following you or assisting you?

2) You are killing mobs almost instantly, Stigma not protecting you, so SE wasn't that much important in this situation, because he missed few cause of teleportation and nothing happened.

3) Your brother can't be focused that much for full time, to react in 0.75, 0.87 seconds after teleportation, even with macro - you MUST BE PREPARED for teleportation. You are saying that he wasn't.

1- What is this code? im not understanding this. (Is it video time or what?)
2-Yes he didnt make anything different because this teleport was 2steps behind him he thought that was LAG OR BUG.
3-Why not can be focused? This teleport was at the same loc, 1 2 steps behind him, I already said, we exp for a long time, we diddnt start to play today come on.

Oh boi even tyrant on Chinese straw hat is on macro with 2 raging force on ma target and attack. Maybe another broski on laptop?

You can see how focused we were when KSE gate RafaRB and we just kill 1mob and put him on follow again.
This check method its not good. (For dont be banned you have to do random things) awesome... I just want to play on this quarentine come on.

1 minute ago, bloodseeker said:

1- What is this code? im not understanding this. (Is it video time or what?)
2-Yes he didnt make anything different because this teleport was 2steps behind him he thought that was LAG OR BUG.
3-Why not can be focused? This teleport was at the same loc, 1 2 steps behind him, I already said, we exp for a long time, we diddnt start to play today come on.

Yes, when in a video char not following or assisting iBloodSeeker?

About #3, you brother reacting in 0.75/0.87 seconds, while exping for HOURS in this location. As I said, your brother must be prepared for that to happen in order to be that fast. 

12 hours ago, Koll said:

Yes, when in a video char not following or assisting iBloodSeeker?

About #3, you brother reacting in 0.75/0.87 seconds, while exping for HOURS in this location. As I said, your brother must be prepared for that to happen in order to be that fast. 

In this video of 4minutes, at no time. he was playing very WELL and CORRECTLY MODE (Walk near party and stigma).
3) I said we always exp a lot, for hours and a lot of days. He didnt notice anyhing different and Viktorka also, we just keep exping we was focused and using scrolls so no time to waste..
If he were slow, we wouldnt be at TOP SPOT.

Edited by bloodseeker

You can see how focused we were when KSE gate RafaRB and we just kill 1mob and put him on follow again.
This check method its not good. (For dont be banned you have to do random things) awesome... I just want to play on this quarentine come on.

Why "Victorka" not reacting in 0.75 seconds after teleportation? Video time 2:54.

Just now, bloodseeker said:

In this video of 4minutes, at no time. he was playing very WELL and CORRECTLY MODE (Walk near party and stigma).
3) I said we always exp a lot, for hours and a lot of days. He didnt notice anyhing different and Viktorka also, we just keep exping we was focused and using scrolls so no time to waste..
If he were slow, we wouldnt be at TOP SPOT.

I never saw chineses botting xD (Contains irony), but they r not the point here.

I'm asking you last time: show me at what time in a video he was walking near party, not following you or assisting you?

Just now, Koll said:

Why "Victorka" not reacting in 0.75 seconds after teleportation? Video time 2:54.

Because he's a bag and sometimes be AFK, as u can see on the 2nd teleport, i scream to him move

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

I'm asking you last time: show me at what time in a video he was walking near party, not following you or assisting you?

AT THIS VIDEO, at no moment he move straight to my back, he was only playing (walks near us and using stigma in all mobs).
I can make stream for how long you want, you can record and watch us and you will see that this ban its a mistake.

Edited by bloodseeker

1 minute ago, bloodseeker said:

Because he's a bag and sometimes be AFK, as u can see on the 2nd teleport, i scream to him move

2:54, he wasn't afk.

Just now, FryderykChopin said:

@bloodseeker you know that you can get unban 1 time for 5€, right?

Yes i know about it. But if we r not doing anything wrong why shuld we have to be banned? Im here for more than 7 hours.

AT THIS VIDEO, at no moment he move straight to my back, he was only playing (walks near us and using stigma in all mobs).
I can make stream for how long you want, you can record and watch us and you will see that this ban its a mistake.

There are no point in video he is doing move outside of assist or follow. 

Also, why your brother landing Stigma only if you targetting that mob? Even if few mobs already attacking you?

It's so wholesome and heart-warming how well he knows his brother's intentions in every case he is asked. They must be so close :)
But what's even more wonderful is how the favela gang made brand new accounts to support an innocent brother.

• Haha 1