bloodseeker

Ban without reason

1 hour ago, Koll said:

There are no point in video he is doing move outside of assist or follow. 

Also, why your brother landing Stigma only if you targetting that mob? Even if few mobs already attacking you?

If you use stigma on the mobs without tanker to agro them , you will pull them to you and dye , have no reason to use stigma in another mob thats not been atacked .

that almost touch me when you speak about his brother...but it looks like slavering

beeing a favela or an european trash, thats unconclusive, and we all know that...

5 hours ago, bloodseeker said:

Yes i know about it. But if we r not doing anything wrong why shuld we have to be banned? Im here for more than 7 hours.

I understand, and I don't want to incline one way or another (usually there's truth somewhere in between), but neither admins or majority of users believe you, so to me it would seem to be the easiest way to just pick that unban one time and try to find a different way to farm that wouldn't look so suspicious :) 

Is it only me here, who thinks this SE is dead inside or bot/macro, cuz of fully automatic attitude? I can't say for sure whether this is soft or not, but I persnally played support shittons of times and daym, it's dead boring to do smth like this short clip shows. I was always doing stupid things so that my CP start hating me for being retarded.
This one looks like robot, no feelings at all:(

SunEater would of shoot his head off playing like this :D

Edited by Reddish
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, luiz said:

If you use stigma on the mobs without tanker to agro them , you will pull them to you and dye , have no reason to use stigma in another mob thats not been atacked .

False info. Stigma has weird mechanics, it does NOT agro mobs for some reason. U can debuff every "unagrssive" mob (For eg Soldier or Elder) in GC without being attacked.

6 hours ago, Sensei said:

But what's even more wonderful is how the favela gang made brand new accounts to support an innocent brother.

every fucking time a brazilian makes a qq post about a ban or a server feature, 5-10 low post accounts appear out of nowhere and they support him, exchanging likes and hearts. it's a fucking meme by now

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

every fucking time a brazilian makes a qq post about a ban or a server feature, 5-10 low post accounts appear out of nowhere and they support him, exchanging likes and hearts. it's a fucking meme by now

Let's show some EU love <3

• Like 1

Somehow its only brazilians getting "unfair" bans in this server.

Idk they must be the most unlucky people ever

Edited by Yomana
  • Haha 1

I don't know how's the situation when he got summoned, but in video I don't see anything wrong, maybe you should teleport a little bit further. 

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Time to render my report video bout china bot pt. Denko will be happy

I will be happy as well.

10 minutes ago, HaOgU said:

I don't know how's the situation when he got summoned, but in video I don't see anything wrong, maybe you should teleport a little bit further. 

ofc it looks normal to you, because all your parties exp like that, so now its 2nd nature

(I have more and already posted, I'm only giving you just a little taste of "normality" here)

@bloodseeker the worst thing you could do was post this video here.

nobody is gonna help you. now you have a bunch of ppl making jokes and fun of that situation.

if you truly believe your way was legit, you should focus on working to prove admins that you were right.

only your words are not enough.

good luck

1 minute ago, Kim said:

nobody is gonna help you. now you have a bunch of ppl making jokes and fun of that situation.

if you truly believe your way was legit, you should focus on working to prove admins that you were right.

good luck

@Kim Thank you, i already did all this, i show my computer, show my notebook, show my brother, talk about 9hours with him, he scan with team viewer about 40mins, i just post because he asked to do it.. but im givin up, maybe i pay to unban and keeps life..

1 hour ago, Kim said:

good luck

You can see video what was the reason of ban.

1) Char  Jorginha never did random move, never tried to walk "near" iBloodSeeker ( he is always running with 1 click towards the back of iBloodSeeker, not to his right or left or just close - always exactly towards this char ), but player saying that he wasn't following or using macro to follow. So it's actually clicks ( example: at 0:48 he is 100% trying to follow char and not just randomly clicking, or 2:40, when SE running towards iBloodSeeker, then switching to mob, you can't say "He is just running near me", 3:36 again ). 
2) Char changing target and casting Stigma only after iBloodSeeker changing target. Few players was saying that SE can't use skill before mob is attacked, but in video, there are mob under attack, but SE waiting for iBloodSeeker kill previous mob, example: 0:38. 2nd mob was under attack by dwarf, but because iBloodSeeker was still killing previous mob - SE wasn't trying to cast Stigma on 2nd mob.
0:55, char trying to land Stigma on mob that out of range, then ( again as person said ) without macro he is switching to another mob that behind him.
3) Jorginha know that stigma landed even in middle of teleportation:
0:09 - char casting stigma while been teleported, so his screen in time of stigma landing is black, he didn't knew that skill is casted or not, in this case normal person have to recast it again, to be sure, but not Jorginha. I had to slow video to 0.25 speed to see if skill actually landed or not.

#1 person answered that he said his brother to always be near him, but we can't actually see it on a video. He is always running towards iBloodSeeker, not trying to be "near him". 

Funny to see how easy is to prove another ppls are botting and how difficult is to believe on reports on the guys from WK ally with a lot of proves. 

Edited by iPirata

2 hours ago, freakout said:

couldnt be 2 different macros then?

macro 1
/target orc
/attack

macro 2
/target orc
/assist
/stigma

just wondering...

There are only 1 macro, but macro is:
/assist
/use Stigma
/target blood
/attack

End of macro = follow, but person specificly saying that it was his brother playing and char was near party, not trying to follow, so by this logic - this macro wasn't used, because in this case "char wasn't following" - is false.

Seeing that ADMs and GM work with clarity and honesty, why not make it public that they accessed the computer to do their scan and nothing was found? If I remember this scan of you take everything
31 minutes ago, Koll said:

There are only 1 macro, but macro is:
/assist
/use Stigma
/target blood
/attack

End of macro = follow, but person specificly saying that it was his brother playing and char was near party, not trying to follow, so by this logic - this macro wasn't used, because in this case "char wasn't following" - is false.

Seeing that ADMs and GM work with clarity and honesty, why not make it public that they accessed the computer to do their scan and nothing was found? If I remember this scan of you take everything

31 minutes ago, Xtr0ller said:

Ok, lets talk about it:
This is what HWID char had when he was banned: https://prnt.sc/t3i0qg

This is HWID of the PC person showed me: https://prnt.sc/t3i0z8