xDraco

Drop for mobs

Drop for mobs  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do u agree to end drop itens when players are killed by mobs?

As I am not a native english speaker the text won't be that correct. I hope u could understand although.

Guys, I wanna bring this to a discussion cause I really guess it could improve the fun on server. I've been thinking about to end the drop itens when u get killed by mobs.

As everyone here knows, Lineage 2 is a group playnning game based as all RPGs would be, and to help on this (and to afford the server) we are not able to logging more than 1 account per ip if u don't  pay premium account. U can't do almost anything if u don't have the propers supports in ur party. With those condition, the game has turned into a constant part game based and almost every clans now are made by cps.

Not everyone has enough free time to be part of a CP cause it requires some commitment with ur friends that play with u everyday. Some ppl has their work, family, college, date ... many things out of game, and those ppl, like me, play with no certain frequency and have fun this way. However, if u are a support player, or when u get high lvl being a random player u don't have many options to play cause most part of huntting areas requires u be in a party. For this problem, there is the party matching, but, if u use to play alone or in a non cp clan, u know that make a party to move to Giant's Cave isn't a easy work because most part of ppl don't wanna risk their good gears in a party with strangers. If u drop ur TOI VI, for exemple, u propably won't get it back.

I think if it could be change, the mobs stops to drop itens from players, the game is going to be more embracing with random players and is going to help to drive the server and diversify it aswell.

Edited by xDraco
  • Like 2

I agree to remove the drops from the monsters to avoid problems with those great dagers of luring monsters to disturb the up of our pt !!
Edited by xulisses
  • Like 1

Your problems are pretty much all solved as soon as you join a clan and make friends with people there. No need to play 24/7 for that, you should be able to use discord at work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiago said:

Your problems are pretty much all solved as soon as you join a clan and make friends with people there. No need to play 24/7 for that, you should be able to use discord at work.

Almost every clan on server ir made by many cps, and I'm already in a non cp clan including, we use discord everyday. But my experience isn't the focus here. I'm speaking for many players that doesn't want or can't play in CPs and can't keep lvling alone after 78. Btw, the game shouldn't be based in cps. Randoms should be able to play as cp players do. I'm not complainning for myself, but for what I really think that can improve the fun on game as I said above. In classic club u can't go to high lvl hutting areas if u are not part of a cp. 

Club is a pretty crowded server. Ppl should be able to logging, open a room and find mates to go to a high lvl area without the risk to loose a gear that he waste 2 moths to buy. It's going to improve the interaction between players, clan, and gonna give more options for the ones that dont have all supports needed to farm in his clan or friendlist. I bet it's going to bring more players to server. 

Edited by xDraco

idk, admins solved this problem very nicely for randoms that you dont drop from RBs and their minions, now if you drop to mobs in regular farming while doing it with randoms, then boi you had to screw up magnificently i guess

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

idk, admins solved this problem very nicely for randoms that you dont drop from RBs and their minions, now if you drop to mobs in regular farming while doing it with randoms, then boi you had to screw up magnificently i guess

Is a good point for a high lvl player

One thing to consider as well are people with unstable internet connection, because the way it works now is that if you get disconnected while fighting mob, you stay "online" until the mob kills you... But still I'd probably vote to fix the issue by changing the way the disconnection works in a first place, though removing mobs death dropping would help as well.

9 hours ago, xDraco said:

But my experience isn't the focus here. I'm speaking for many players that doesn't want or can't play in CPs and can't keep lvling alone after 78.

there are many people who got level 80 playing solo - and having 2 buffs -BD PP is not in the party
so you can’t play above 78 ... well, yes, well, yes ...

Droping when dying is the spice of classic, if you don't like it you know where the door is.
Topic overplayed, close and move on?

9 hours ago, Sensei said:

Droping when dying is the spice of classic, if you don't like it you know where the door is.
Topic overplayed, close and move on?

Y but like... When you disconnect and die to a mob, that's infuriating enough... So when you log in just to find out that you're missing your armor, it's just a salt to the wound - and salt isn't spice >.>

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 2:20 AM, xDraco said:

Is a good point for a high lvl player

NO

I dont wanna play star war server

It is game mechanic, if you dont like it - >>> quit and go to another server (star war)  without this.

Maybe let PK people not drop too, because they farmed items by weeks??? yeap, it will be fair!!!

.......... no words

Tetris is peacfull game, try - you will like it.

Edited by RagnBoneMan

On 6/28/2020 at 7:30 AM, FryderykChopin said:

One thing to consider as well are people with unstable internet connection, because the way it works now is that if you get disconnected while fighting mob, you stay "online" until the mob kills you... But still I'd probably vote to fix the issue by changing the way the disconnection works in a first place, though removing mobs death dropping would help as well.

WTF happened with you guys ? It will be your problems with connection. If you have bad network, dont play.

If someone dont have brain and dying from mobs, need to change it because if his insane ?

Idk guys, but it is the main target why i played and trying to be neat.

If it is hard, it doesnt mean that you need to go by removing.

Edited by RagnBoneMan

12 hours ago, RagnBoneMan said:

WTF happened with you guys ? It will be your problems with connection. If you have bad network, dont play.

If someone dont have brain and dying from mobs, need to change it because if his insane ?

Calm down, dude. It's just a post. U don't need to get rage for so little thing. 

And no, I won't leave the server. It was a suggestion, if u don't agree with it, just vote no and go back to ur game ^^

Edited by xDraco

Not agree. BUT:

But I always found kinda stupid that a lvl 1 elf warrior can "lure" lvl 78 mobs from GC. (Or similar places) And then you take all the agro of them if the guy runs towards you. 
Things like this need a little balance imo. A possible balance could be something like: (Beta example) 

If a player with a certain lvl goes to a hunting zone that is 10 lvl's (or more) of difference, It can be killed without getting PK status. 

And for the rest of the situations... Is OK the way it is now. 

15 hours ago, RagnBoneMan said:

I don't know... Honestly I'm not 100% feeling the removal of mob dropping either, I'm mostly trying to point out the fact that the way the characters remain online for so long after disconnect is just broken here, they should fix that one first.

5 hours ago, SpellG said:

Not agree. BUT:

But I always found kinda stupid that a lvl 1 elf warrior can "lure" lvl 78 mobs from GC. (Or similar places) And then you take all the agro of them if the guy runs towards you. 
Things like this need a little balance imo. A possible balance could be something like: (Beta example) 

If a player with a certain lvl goes to a hunting zone that is 10 lvl's (or more) of difference, It can be killed without getting PK status. 

And for the rest of the situations... Is OK the way it is now. 

this. not exactly agreeing with the solution, but since i started on classic some years ago, i found it incredibly stupid how on every 2 steps you have someones camera lying on floor, monitoring every single step of yours, before classic (i played gf) i dont remember there were cameras everywhere, maybe also because HB had this restiction that only 78 lvl could do the entrance quest and you just didnt have enough chars to put on every spot (so you had one on heine or TP and thats it)

thats why i also talked many times about this in past on this server, that HB had this cool mechanic that after PR, you appeared in wasteland (not peacful zone), so in case you had train on yourself and didnt want to fight with mobs on you, you did PR and you could pvp without mobs, right now since GC mobs are hitting hard, many people avoid pvp coz they dont want to drop (or at least i wish it was like that, tho we know where is truth) - this might be fixed with next update if admins introduce PI (lets hope its not going to be fully useless zone), on which when you make soe in middle of jungle/plains, i think you appear on the beach which is not safe zone, thus you can pvp without being afraid to drop your gear ;) 

21 hours ago, MoDoy said:

this. not exactly agreeing with the solution, but since i started on classic some years ago, i found it incredibly stupid how on every 2 steps you have someones camera lying on floor, monitoring every single step of yours, before classic (i played gf) i dont remember there were cameras everywhere, maybe also because HB had this restiction that only 78 lvl could do the entrance quest and you just didnt have enough chars to put on every spot (so you had one on heine or TP and thats it)

thats why i also talked many times about this in past on this server, that HB had this cool mechanic that after PR, you appeared in wasteland (not peacful zone), so in case you had train on yourself and didnt want to fight with mobs on you, you did PR and you could pvp without mobs, right now since GC mobs are hitting hard, many people avoid pvp coz they dont want to drop (or at least i wish it was like that, tho we know where is truth) - this might be fixed with next update if admins introduce PI (lets hope its not going to be fully useless zone), on which when you make soe in middle of jungle/plains, i think you appear on the beach which is not safe zone, thus you can pvp without being afraid to drop your gear  

i think part of the beach was actually a safe zone tho,the one with npc's (im not 100% sure since i played ages ago on chronicle with PI)