Sign in to follow this  
EvilKingSolo

Any Amercian clans out there

Hi guys,

I'm new here. Looking for an American clan preferable for timezone sakes. I currently have a 32 dest/29 sham. Been here like 2 days maybe. Anyhow or an active english speaking clan. I put in 12+ hrs  here a day at the moment. 3/4's of the clans I pmed in game weren't even online...also there should be more filters to help narrow down clan searches like a a timezone selection window to help narrow those things down. Look forward to hearing from you guys. You can pm me in game. I also use TS/discord/vent....so if you are a clan that doesn't believe in voice communication than we have nothing to discuss. Thanks guys.

Pics lol.png

there was 1 NA clan but the guy was so bad at leading that even the NA prefered to join EU clans.

for now at NA timezone if you dont speak portuguese its gonna be hard to find an active clan.

there is some cp like mine that play NA prime  and mostly speak english..but if u want to have some actions at end game at NA prime u have no other option then join a BR/portuguese clan 

im from Quebec/canada , i already have a clan but if u need help or some infos on the server it will be a  pleasure to help

my ingame name is same as here

i play around 19pm to 22pm NA eastern time

On 6/27/2020 at 5:05 PM, EvilKingSolo said:

Hey man shoot me a message. We are the only FULL AMERICAN clan on the server. We have a great active group and we are always looking for more Americans. We do allow other ENGLISH SPEAKING players to join us, but obviously we prefer to have our own in clan.