Sign in to follow this  
Amigon

Guild coin

Hello!

Guys I am doing along with daily quests the repetable quest: hunt of the black lion.

While I am killing mobs in Cruma Marshlands, once a while it drops a cargo box.  I can exarge those box with npc Morgan for 200 adenas + guild coin (that stuck into my inventory's quests.)....but I dont know how or where spend those coins.   Any1 has a clue of it and give a hint for this poor naab? 

Thanks in advance! 🙂

had done this quest multiple times and still couldn't figure out how that works. I think it's a bug of Classic. I gotta test it on a interlude server to see how it works.

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2020 at 12:30 PM, Torres said:

had done this quest multiple times and still couldn't figure out how that works. I think it's a bug of Classic. I gotta test it on a interlude server to see how it works.

Dude I just find out what about those guild coins.

For each box returned you get 200 adenas + 1 guild coin, not sure if after 30 or 40 guild coins you start to receive 400 adenas per box, and when you have 80 guild coins (that the max you can have) you receive 600 adenas per box....not a big deal but for future new players can be a good information to help them out colect some extra adena. 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1