Kse

Test server is available

Dear players!

Test server is now available again!

To connect to test server, you need to use this Updater!

Download Test server updater in your main client folder or make a copy of your main client and download updater there.

If you have 1 client for both updaters, next time you will want to log on live server after test, you will have to run Live updater.

More info of how Test server works, commands and rules you can find here

Best regards,
Classic Team

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. What issue you are having?

I try to log in using an existent and nonexistent account but I get disconnected on the login screen.

2 hours ago, Torres said:

I try to log in using an existent and nonexistent account but I get disconnected on the login screen.

Try right now.

10 hours ago, Koll said:

Try right now.

I wasn't available at that time you replied.

I'm still unable to log in. What is possibly going on with it?

If you are having any issues with login in on test server, you can contact us via "Contact us!" window on forum at bottom right.

15 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Cant log, it says i have wrong version even tho i run updater

Yes, it won't be available for few days.

9 hours ago, notbot said:

Can't login test server since today restart. Is it down or update of client necessary? @Koll

Hello. Try now, currently it's up. We are using non standard login to have autoreg, but it's not stable.

2 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. Try now, currently it's up. We are using non standard login to have autoreg, but it's not stable.

yes it is working atm

Anyone using the test server atm? Cause I can't get it to work since yesterday. New accounts require you to set a new pin, although they don't let you press ok. Old accounts just dont have any gm window by pressing alt + g or anything. Is it me or is there something going wrong?  

Edited by Treik

2 hours ago, Treik said:

Anyone using the test server atm? Cause I can't get it to work since yesterday. New accounts require you to set a new pin, although they don't let you press ok. Old accounts just dont have any gm window by pressing alt + g or anything. Is it me or is there something going wrong?  

Try now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sazzsazz72 said:

I haven't been able to come in for a few days either.

4 players online on test server right now, please download updater, delete your system folder and use it. test server using autoreg + some old accounts database + only new chars getting builder.