Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

BREZ FIESTA

@Koll @San0 @Kse @Manton when actually are we going to have brez from nostalgia fixed to have long cast like normal resses? their purpose is to not lose exp on carebears not to fuck pvp with insta cast spam fiesta from who has bigger wallet.

23 hours ago, iAxZp said:

@Koll @San0 @Kse @Manton when actually are we going to have brez from nostalgia fixed to have long cast like normal resses? their purpose is to not lose exp on carebears not to fuck pvp with insta cast spam fiesta from who has bigger wallet.

There is no reason for them to have instant cast, they just fuck up pvp. Their whole purpose is to give 100% exp back, same cast time as normal scrolls would improve pvp and slightly change it from being a matter of who spends the most on consumables. Another thing I would implement is cooldown on castle scrolls, but let's leave that for another time. 

2 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

There is no reason for them to have instant cast, they just fuck up pvp. Their whole purpose is to give 100% exp back, same cast time as normal scrolls would improve pvp and slightly change it from being a matter of who spends the most on consumables. Another thing I would implement is cooldown on castle scrolls, but let's leave that for another time. 

castle scrolls have cooldown

as yomama said, castle scrolls have cooldown (i think 20 minutes, tho you can use them before fight and if you fight later than 20 mins, you can recast it, because duration is 60 mins, which is fine)

about bress scrolls, san0 said in past all bresses were supposed to have change casting to normal ress when they changed tiger event bresses, but smh they missed the CoL ones and nobody cried, so they never fixed those ones (they didnt even know they have faster cast, they thought they fixed all of them at same time)

On 7/1/2020 at 1:38 PM, iAxZp said:

Sign in to follow this