Sign in to follow this  
Aiz

info for an old school player

i ve been playing competitive  official l2 from 2004 till 2012 then l2 classic skelth from 2015 till 2018 . is this server competitive enough ( meaning large scale pvp/sieges etc ) and is the community large enough to support daily action? i am all to well aware of all the problems l2 has in general , so please just give me an insight of whats going on here .I try to deside between your server and ncsoft's classic

cheers 

Here you will have to fight bosses, play with your own hands...choose a side...much better than "official".

Edited by Setzer

yes i know thats the case on any server ever.like i said i play l2 since the beginning .what i care about is to have an at least 2sided server with sieges/bosses fights with at least 150 ppl in each CC.

4 hours ago, Aiz said:

yes i know thats the case on any server ever.like i said i play l2 since the beginning .what i care about is to have an at least 2sided server with sieges/bosses fights with at least 150 ppl in each CC.

It depends on which prime u play coz there are 3 prime sides, asia prime - china (no competition), sa/na prime - brazil (no competition), eu prime have 2 end game sides and 1 side still growning up to enter end game content. However now during summer the most action you can see only in sieges.and even those lately is not the same ones that was month ago. About cc numbers for now only china have 150+ cc numbers and brazils around 100+-, EU sides have 60-80 at top right now (during summer not more than 40 each)

• Like 1

i am eu palyer .its dissapointing that asia and na dont compete .i guess the 6 sided servers with 200-300 ppl each side like it was back @ Bartz in 2008-9 is long gone . oh well , it is what it is. thanks a lot for the info i guess i ll see u in game. probably gonna roll mage for some mage cp aoe activity 

25 minutes ago, Aiz said:

i am eu palyer .its dissapointing that asia and na dont compete .i guess the 6 sided servers with 200-300 ppl each side like it was back @ Bartz in 2008-9 is long gone . oh well , it is what it is. thanks a lot for the info i guess i ll see u in game. probably gonna roll mage for some mage cp aoe activity 

anything more than 2 sides on same prime is not possible in anything longer than 2 months on any server

yes that's the case the last decade , but still i'd like to see the na and asia side compete for castles or adopt a  "satellite" role for the major clans during their prime 

2 hours ago, Aiz said:

yes that's the case the last decade , but still i'd like to see the na and asia side compete for castles or adopt a  "satellite" role for the major clans during their prime 

3 castles are owned by chinese, 1 clan by american side, 1 by european, so dont worry, you can see them compete for castles in 2 weeks ;p