azerty

Phantom Summoner

Hello people,

I would like to know your advice about PS.

How are they in PVE and are they viable in PVP? I never played this class and im curious about it.

Im a casual solo player and i have alrdy a PP/BD box.

Thanks for your help

You are a pve monster damage dealer solo or in party GC. Very good in oly if you try. In pvp 1vs1 is good. Mass pvp not so good couse even though you have really big single target damage , you are a very bad ranged damage dealer and a very slow melee damage dealer( your summon will be rooted/feared/killed before hiting someone 80% of the time).

• Like 1

The hardest exp among all summoner classes is until 70 lvl (or until 50 lvl because u can exp on daily rb and in this case it's equal to other summoners). After 70 it's the same as other summoners in exp. It is interesting in solo pvp/oly. Ban bot in mass pvp. If you are going to play casual style and don't want to own all server,  phantom summoner is very good class! 

Edited by ZolyIIIKa
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, azerty said:

Thx for your replies. What about stuff? More mage stuff or melee?

for pvp mage staff, for pve melee fighter style (dagger), for both BW light armor set

if you dont strive to be number 1, then PS is just fine in any aspect of the game, be it solo pve, party pve, 1vs1, olympiad, mass pvps, you wont really get lost but you also wont be the most shining star

• Thanks 1