darksinger

Blade dancer

Lets cry a moment about BD

how can a EE have the same p.def of a bd with light armor?

BD is a melee class like off-tanker and a support class have the same p.def with a light armor (obs. this EE dont have clan skill 5% p.def)

blade dancer is not a good class on olly, and dont have nothing to be good... 

maybe can give some new skill to help or change some old skill. For exemple, why a dance farm (berseker) have 10 minuts delay?

the ppl just play bd couse the CP need, but the class is not good to play on this server.

maybe can add skills to help :v

(just a sugestion)

Heavy Armor Mastery

P. Def. +181, Received P. Critical Damage -35% when equipped with heavy armor. Increases P. Atk. and Atk. Spd. with a certain chance when receiving damage.

Dance of Blade Storm lvl.1
For 15 seconds, increases a party member's Resistance to bows by 45 and Resistance to crossbows by 25. Decreases M. Atk. by 99%. Additionally increases MP consumption when singing while song/dance is in effect. Requires a dualsword.

Demonic Blade Dance (1)

Instantly reduces the P. Atk. and M. Atk. of all nearby enemies. An equipped dual sword weapon is required to use this skill. Power 229. Effect 1.

image.png.11b071a293960a602cb731280986eac1.png

image.png

Edited by darksinger
  • Like 2

i agree about adding heavy armor mastery after lv 40+ (for both sws and bd). It was an official classic patch change, antharas i think*

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 2

y, also give them full lvl of shield mastery, i am ready to give to bards 400 damage with stabs, i think making 800 damage to bards right now is too OP with dagger ^_^

also other skills you mentioned, totally useless, waste of time even implementing those because they arent going to be used at all

• Like 1

There was Dance of Motion (self dance) or whatever it called in h5 thta gives pdef/mdef maybe should add this one for bd class to get some balance

Edited by JzOo
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

y, also give them full lvl of shield mastery, i am ready to give to bards 400 damage with stabs, i think making 800 damage to bards right now is too OP with dagger

also other skills you mentioned, totally useless, waste of time even implementing those because they arent going to be used at all

Modoy stop cry, its my time now

3 minutes ago, darksinger said:

Modoy stop cry, its my time now

no i wont, there is more than enough tanks in club already, no need to do another tanks from bards

Blablabla, here are some random numbers, full buffed TH + triggered CC hitting x2Stabs vs "squishy" BD. Yup, give em more.

image.png.bc58e8c44e280d73c55e3b0a3079c324.png

• Thanks 2

Now lets check ur damage on some EE. Its not normal, or nerd to nerf a robe/light User or buff bard to balance. 

But a same p. Def on light EE and heavy BD is not normal

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

y, also give them full lvl of shield mastery, i am ready to give to bards 400 damage with stabs, i think making 800 damage to bards right now is too OP with dagger

dont forget to add 360' shield block from SK and force em to farm book to learn skill KAPPA

48 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Blablabla, here are some random numbers, full buffed TH + triggered CC hitting x2Stabs vs "squishy" BD. Yup, give em more.

image.png.bc58e8c44e280d73c55e3b0a3079c324.png

Note its with zerk, war chant cos wc was in town at that pvp, and no pala buf :D

• No Fruit -15%
  • Zerk -8%
  • No Earth Chant -15%
  • No Pala -15%

Total - 53% pdef, and those bards are yelling  WI GOT LOW PIDEFENSIES

Or mb it's just daggers who are useless fucks? Dunno, dunno...

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Reddish said:
  • No Fruit -15%
  • Zerk -8%
  • No Earth Chant -15%
  • No Pala -15%

Dagger kill light and robe armor User... But normal all heavy armor User Tank it. Not normal a fighter with heavy armor have the p. Def of a mage with light

42 minutes ago, darksinger said:

Now lets check ur damage on some EE. Its not normal, or nerd to nerf a robe/light User or buff bard to balance. 

But a same p. Def on light EE and heavy BD is not normal

Pdef on EE/Bishop are reasonable cuz they do not have extra passive -35%crit dmg, that's why melee classes, not only daggers, can strike them down with proper crit dmg on physical skills.

6 minutes ago, darksinger said:

Dagger kill light and robe armor User... But normal all heavy armor User Tank it. Not normal a fighter with heavy armor have the p. Def of a mage with light

You actually tank melee DD with ur physcal pdef, even when u are not buffed, what u want, to be more tanky and solotank Zaken?

17 minutes ago, Reddish said:
  • No Fruit -15%
  • Zerk -8%
  • No Earth Chant -15%
  • No Pala -15%

Lets give dwarf shield mastery, pony 30% dmg boost but keep dangger unchanged. Be happy it didnt get nerf. Also don't fix warriors, don't give bless soulshot, Sell some soeses +16 and armors +8 for euros but keep selling bo jevels +3, don't sell at all drake sets cos they boost m def. 

Let's every1 reroll to mages and have fun in this linemage server. Delete daggers from game or boost p def on everyone, maybe finally these leftover several daggers understand their mistake finally and reroll go mage too. 

Retards when will u finally understand meeles are for PvE?! and Mages for PvP?!. Yes bd is meele, go pve and make twink mage to pvp

Edited by Rizos
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Reddish said:

You actually tank melee DD with ur physcal pdef, even when u are not buffed, what u want, to be more tanky and solotank Zaken?

just want the normal of all mmo rpg. a warrior be more resistent and a mage be less.

if a mage is more resistent couse he have a good equipament is ok. but when have the similar equipament and have the same status is not ok.

11 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

Why crying for bd pdef? Who’s focusing on bd during pvp? : D

New meta by nRolla - no reDS = ezwin:D

Our BD has smth like 14k HP, 1.5k pdef, that's just overdohooya.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Reddish said:

New meta by nRolla - no reDS = ezwin:D

Our BD has smth like 14k HP, 1.5k pdef, that's just overdohooya.

bro take +12 con in any class and u will see the same hp... 

bd out dyes lvl 78 4198 hp

EE out dyes lvl 78 3312 hp

less 1k diference.