Alipaba

DF(darkforce)Farm epic RB

Feel free for any kind of investigation.

Why so hard fairplay ? Top side really needs spying on us ?

At least now I know who is doing DDOS in OLY periods and Sieges.

Thanks!

• Like 1

haven't GMs banned these guys yet?

they have been using adrenaline to log tyrants for ages, it was pretty obvious at one point, logging 30+ tyrants in eu prime with literally <10 people online 

none of those accounts were premium and its been going on for a long time but i guess admins dont give a fuck

not to mention -at least- some of those epics were going straight for RMTing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Kim ok , tell me ,How did you do it   logging 30+ tyrants in eu prime?Will you tell me you do have so many people online?Do you believe it yourself?

Edited by Alipaba

Macacos can als run tons of virtual machines, I asked koll about it and its bannable also it matter of time :)

2 hours ago, fackah said:

I love when ppl cries to gms because they loose and dont know how to keep winning free. 

Communism intensifies. 

The fact that you get defensive also makes the suspicions intensify :D 

4 hours ago, LSPD said:

Macacos can als run tons of virtual machines, I asked koll about it and its bannable also it matter of time :)

Yes is true, when raid spawn you have so much time to open those tons of virtual machine... I remember when I was there when 8ppl logged more than 3part of suporte to kill AQ3, almost all chars was on acc like mains, and others with PA. is not that hard, but if they didn’t got ban is becouse admins didn’t find reason to do that,  IMO is who is crying about it just go there and stop them to farm.

Edited by RoolBack

On 7/26/2020 at 3:16 AM, Alipaba said:

DF At the same time ,Opened so many accounts:zaken have 40char++~QA have30+ ,Who would believe they are all VIP Account?

QQ图片20200726085032.png

QQ图片20200726085335.png

巴西佬TS.png

QQ图片20200726085137.png

Was checking chars on screens, when they where made? First I thought it was made July 26th when Zaken/QA was killed, but no. Cause for example TYrdois wasn't online that day.

And TS screenshot from March??? What with Antharas and Frintezza in screenshot?

7 hours ago, Splashit said:

seems some cry post from china bcs they cant free farm more epics for theyr bussines ...

i heard puffa sells nice zaken 3 chi..gough..na

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Incredible, how a chinese want cry about BOT... anyone can explain about OKOK and QianUP with 9 chars in back? And... everything works with perfect time