Zlaraki

Should we add 2 hours GM buffs and compensate players?

Should we add 2 hour GM buffs and compensate players who leveled their buffers?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add 2 hour GM buffs and compensate players who leveled their buffers?

• Yes
    • No

The time has come for revolution. This server needs a kick back, a big boost in community growth and we are able to achieve that through 2 hours gm buffs. Many new players do like the idea of coming back to l2 and grind it out (main char), but are far less interested in leveling buffers nowadays. And why would they? We as veterans have seen it all, the last thing that are on our minds when coming back is leveling buffers. Its one of the most boring things to do. I have utmost respect for players who have done it, I also believe they should be compensated in a way for all the trouble. We can discuss the compensation on a later date, right now our debate should be whether we want to add this beautiful, most awsome blessing that is called "GM buffs".

It is in my opinion that we are missing on a big chunk of players who refuse to join because of this system and wander elsewhere. We can all change that.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, San0 said:

hoping its a troll post and the word hardcore still means something xD

i was rdy to mention u i am in tears 2 hrs with this guy :D

3 minutes ago, San0 said:

hoping its a troll post and the word hardcore still means something

I imagine you are the guy running the show. I know its your pride and experiment but for the greater good, you should consider expanding and see the bigger picture. Im talking about potentionaly a much bigger community, which results in more profit for you. Its a win situation.

Edited by Zlaraki
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

hoping its a troll post and the word hardcore still means something

zzzzzz - ZlarakiToday at 3:50 PM

Its for the best guys. You would be replaced by a much bigger community. Its a win situation for the founders

zzzzzz - ZlarakiToday at 4:00 PM

This shouldnt concern you guys. I can talk with the founders about this and get a nice deal going

YOU ARE MISSING A BIG CHANCE SAN0

this-has-been-the-best-trade-deal-in-the

5 hours ago, Zlaraki said:

The time has come for revolution. This server needs a kick back, a big boost in community growth and we are able to achieve that through 2 hours gm buffs. Many new players do like the idea of coming back to l2 and grind it out (main char), but are far less interested in leveling buffers nowadays. And why would they? We as veterans have seen it all, the last thing that are on our minds when coming back is leveling buffers. Its one of the most boring things to do. I have utmost respect for players who have done it, I also believe they should be compensated in a way for all the trouble. We can discuss the compensation on a later date, right now our debate should be whether we want to add this beautiful, most awsome blessing that is called "GM buffs".

It is in my opinion that we are missing on a big chunk of players who refuse to join because of this system and wander elsewhere. We can all change that.

In case it's not a troll post... Where exactly do they wander? It's not like other classic lowrates have GM buffers, it just doesn't fit very well on lowrates. People who join Classic usually do so because want a 'hardcore' experience (to some degree, at least). I'm not saying you're wrong but personally I just can't imagine anyone skipping this server "because it doesn't have GM buffer", it's just not expected feature on these kind of servers :) 

Скажи еще в отделной вкладке сделать весь набор бафа. Как на серверах  x+111111  Это уже и так не классик, зачем портить еще хуже??

On 8/5/2020 at 4:56 PM, Zlaraki said:

We as veterans have seen it all, the last thing that are on our minds when coming back is leveling buffers. Its one of the most boring things to do.

Now here ladies and gentelmens we see the problem with whole lineage community and genre->dualbox.

Mmorpg idea is to make friends while leveling, because with them its easier to do it. 

Yep l2 is old game with the problem that it is impossible to play some classes withouth party(almost all classes). Thats why people choose eso, gw2 etc etc etc.

But adding GM buffs for ppl to reach 80 and leave server, nope, not interesting. 

Leveling prophet to 58 takes like what? Month? If month is too long for u, wrong chronicle. 

Would be more cooler a server withouth boxing at all, but then we face problem of no income for f2p private server...

All in all mmorpg genre is too hard for todays gaming society. 

I think you have a great but very small community. Im willing to play on your server if you give me buffs for monthly pay fee or give me max level character. I would highly appreciate this. Thank you SanO

12 hours ago, Zlaraki said:

I think you have a great but very small community. Im willing to play on your server if you give me buffs for monthly pay fee or give me max level character. I would highly appreciate this. Thank you SanO

Pepega

How are you all doing? Once every moon I get a ad to join a lineage server. I took the bait again, clicked on the link to check the forums. On my arrival Im reading about some server merges and cries about how current servers are empty, lack of new blood and yadi yada yada. Same old story. I wanted to sign up but then I remembered.... I was here! Right here warning you how this community will fall apart in no less than 2 years.

Im here again. Sadly you can forget about new blood. You will never convince new gen to even glance at this game when you have Lost ark and many others. Your only salvation are the veterans, BUT do not understimate these numbers. We are many, but do you honestly think I want to come back to level a godamn freaking damn pp? Are you out of your mind son? 

Let me ask you something. Is there a low rate server with a decent community thats not dominated by Russians which provides gm buffs? No there is not! You have a market infront of you but your ego is standing in the way.

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

This is the kind of man i would glady offer my daughter's hand.

hardcore.jpg

The reality is, at this phase your daughter wont have anyone to marry. The server will be long gone.

Its a miracle we can have this conversation again. Dont waste my presence.

23 minutes ago, Zlaraki said:

The reality is, at this phase your daughter wont have anyone to marry. The server will be long gone.

Its a miracle we can have this conversation again. Dont waste my presence.

I was kind enough to lighten the mood while everyone is cringeing at your post, and you hit me back with the good'ol gtfo?

1 hour ago, Zlaraki said:

How are you all doing? Once every moon I get a ad to join a lineage server. I took the bait again, clicked on the link to check the forums. On my arrival Im reading about some server merges and cries about how current servers are empty, lack of new blood and yadi yada yada. Same old story. I wanted to sign up but then I remembered.... I was here! Right here warning you how this community will fall apart in no less than 2 years.

Im here again. Sadly you can forget about new blood. You will never convince new gen to even glance at this game when you have Lost ark and many others. Your only salvation are the veterans, BUT do not understimate these numbers. We are many, but do you honestly think I want to come back to level a godamn freaking damn pp? Are you out of your mind son? 

Let me ask you something. Is there a low rate server with a decent community thats not dominated by Russians which provides gm buffs? No there is not! You have a market infront of you but your ego is standing in the way.

go to russian server with GM buffer, only weak russians need this sht