Naoki

WK Pvp Brazilian prime.

@Naoki 1st pvp BUFF MENTAL FFS, recharge ur bishop FFS, use waking scrolls FFS

2nd pvp BUFF MENTAL FFS this is ur party condition 1st time u recharged , spaming mass vitalize on 2 ppl 80% hp from cp is just waste of mana.

.image.png.4dedbb0f5a31cedc5ddce3f5883b48b8.png

3rd pvp u run around doing nothing most of time, tring to sleep through puri waste of time and mana, ur bards needed mp for new s/d naoki on 25% mp u still dont recharge.

4th pvp U LEGIT RUN DOING NOTHING bards need recharge, naoki 40% mp xshak 10% mp corsario dead and u dont even bother to res

and last pvp u spam mass vitalize on full hp cp, still u dont recharge shit and u try sleep ppl.

i understand this video aims to show ur "success" as cp 9v9 but ur EE performance is example of bad playing. i hope u can accept the truth and improve urself.

Edited by iAxZp

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

and improve urself

Plx dont:*(
Otherwise there wont be left any CP who we are able to shut down with daggerinhos

Just now, Reddish said:

Plx dont:*(
Otherwise there wont be left any CP who we are able to shut down with daggerinhos

whats the point on playing on server full of bad player? if every1 was better they would push the others to improve. i see no fun killing brs or singularity or chinese on same numbers they are just playing bad.

• Like 1

Cant agree about china, they were always a pain in the ass for us, especially 2xDA builds (which is f8cking cancer and much more better than any pala setups ever made cuz lack of fingers can be compensated with easy gameplay). Im not saying they fight good, i'm saying that chn are so stacked up we cant break through ;\

P.S. BB is aint china, they are just br vs br

every class has its use. daggers cant kill everything like mages cant kill everything , thats why clans have different setups. THO i have serious reasons to belive tanks in our server bugged at least p.def/block dmg wise

2 hours ago, iAxZp said:

@Naoki 1º FFS BUFF MENTAL pvp, recarregue seu bispo FFS, use FFS de pergaminho

FFS BUFF MENTAL pvp esta é a sua condição de festa 1ª vez que você recarrega, a massa de spam é vitalizada em 2 ppl 80% hp do cp é apenas um desperdício de mana.

. O 3º pvp corre sem fazer nada na maioria das vezes, tentando dormir através de puri desperdício de tempo e mana, seus bardos precisam de mp para novos naoki s / d em 25% mp ainda não recarregam. 4º pvp U LEGIT RUN fazendo nada, os bardos precisam ser recarregados, naoki 40% mp xshak 10% mp corsario morto e você nem se preocupa em res e último pvp u massa de spam vitaliza em hp cp completo, ainda assim você não recarrega merda e tenta dormir ppl .image.png.4dedbb0f5a31cedc5ddce3f5883b48b8.png

Entendo que este vídeo tem como objetivo mostrar seu "sucesso" como cp 9v9, mas seu desempenho em EE é um exemplo de reprodução ruim. Espero que você possa aceitar a verdade e melhorar a si mesmo.

is a new player on ee. 

thank you for the tips.

• Like 1

thank you for teaching us how to play lineage 2 zp

i suggest san0 adds a statue of you in-game (preferably at ruins of despair)

6 minutes ago, etze said:

thank you for teaching us how to play lineage 2 zp

i suggest san0 adds a statue of you in-game (preferably at ruins of despair)

ty m8. <3 no statue needed. u could just be grateful i exist ;)

Edited by iAxZp

imagine guy who played on SE as "MoH machine gun" is giving tips to your EE about recharges, healing and rebuffing, after this you really gotta reconsider some serious training for your EE :d

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

imagine guy who played on SE as "MoH machine gun" is giving tips to your EE about recharges, healing and rebuffing, after this you really gotta reconsider some serious training for your EE : d

re malaka, i never said i was optimal se player. still when i watch my videos i see my mistakes, if i had the chance to play again as cp member without having to command cp or clan i would try to do them for myself.

Edited by iAxZp

7 hours ago, iAxZp said:

whats the point on playing on server full of bad player? if every1 was better they would push the others to improve. i see no fun killing brs or singularity or chinese on same numbers they are just playing bad.

i agree with you! and yes we need to improve some points, and we will improve every day but.

1 hour ago, HaOgU said:

Yes, recharge more, good fight!! Make me proud!!

Thanks You.

6 hours ago, LuizM said:

Cool videos, 14 vs 9 on every pvp though ... 

Sorry My Cp has 11 people!

4 hours ago, freakout said:

even fighting outnumbered, our CP did really bad at those fights...
gf

congratulations played clean and without crying, thank you for making these pvp and i hope i helped to find flaws in your cp and that you guys can improve!

See you!

• Like 1