Sensei

Questioning Summoners

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

am i really supposed to go and play epicless DA just to prove the point? also you can go ask lafi or antifun (well, even i was playing before nuke change summoner and after nuke change summoner, so i guess i would know better than you if their winrate got boosted or not when the nuke on summoners was increased, coz i am pretty sure it wasnt really increased, more like altered (for example they were able to win destros with boosted nuke, but on other hand they lost to some DA they would win otherwise if they werent nuking)

Yea you would know better than me about 76-80 DA's :D
Oh my god, are you drunk on holy water today?
Go ahead play epicless 77 DA and tell us how that adventure went.

Edited by Sensei

Nerf Summoners Utility, not dmg like Semen said, they're too strong in Olys, if u wanna be loyal to what u have always done in this server (which is do things right, not necesarely official like if it didnt work) find a better balance here in olys for classes like ES (specially this) and maybe DA's (bcoz in this case, i have to agree with JaneDo, they're strong, but its not easy to be strong on DA as u need much more equipment and epics to be a farmer than with ES).

Resuming, Summoners still needs to be stronger in open world, but weaker in OLY, so nerfing skills that doesnt affect the open world pvp (like Summon Pet with increased CD, so that they need to start using their brain and use pet heal, pet recharge etc instead of insta summoning new pet) would make it work imho.

• Thanks 1

Imo nerf dmg instead of utility is better. Nerfing utility will make class close to unplayable against fear lock classes mostly. Ofc i am talking about summoners that invested on epics and end game defense stats in order to compete against every stacked class. U can win most lololo classes/players anw but for the stacked ones u need defense and have to depend on cubics. GMs try to make a balance between oly and open pvp for a long time and i think previous balance with 30% dmg reduction was fine.                                   Btw u fkers pls just delete the word ES from your dictionary and use summoners in general when u gonna reffer to the class.

1 hour ago, Warpole said:

Btw u fkers pls just delete the word ES from your dictionary and use summoners in general when u gonna reffer to the class.

I will say that in more correct  way "Please fkers remove that ES completely from the game" and nobody will start crying about that trash char which every person even macaco can send that lolo ponny and use  2 buttons to make ur life easier with dmg from africa.

2 hours ago, Warpole said:

Btw u fkers pls just delete the word ES from your dictionary and use summoners in general when u gonna reffer to the class.

because, I dont see any problem in PS summoner, and warlock's, problem is ES, so we are talking about ES, not ALL SUMMONERS, Duuuh. 

41 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

because, I dont see any problem in PS summoner, and warlock's, problem is ES, so we are talking about ES, not ALL SUMMONERS, Duuuh. 

Problem is ES because every random runs with +8 set but trololo jewels. But any incoming nerf will affect all 3 summoners. 

• Like 1

Resummoning delay like in old chronicles seems fair too,only if we have the similar mechanics to every servitor using class.

7 hours ago, Sensei said:

if not mistaken, on official Banes have a way lower chance to cancel but here its close to 100%.
It would make a lot of sense if that cancel was affected by mental success/resist of user/target.

On official later chronicles, these skills give debuf and dont cancel any bufs. Problem is these sh1ts gonna be useless on puri and summoner is already not rly top pick for pvps

unknown.png

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

am i really supposed to go and play epicless DA just to prove the point? also you can go ask lafi or antifun (well, even i was playing before nuke change summoner and after nuke change summoner, so i guess i would know better than you if their winrate got boosted or not when the nuke on summoners was increased, coz i am pretty sure it wasnt really increased, more like altered (for example they were able to win destros with boosted nuke, but on other hand they lost to some DA they would win otherwise if they werent nuking)

Yes please, you did this statement few times before, I would be interested to learn how to win 90% of oly  with 78 DA without epics,  when I know how many fears/ stuns I get resisted on sumons, with the epics I have  (I did some testing about this on test server, before zaken update and 78 DA had higher chance to fear master with core orfen zaken 3 than pony )

if you really believe your words and is not just hate towards DA, then please say when will you do this,  so I can join with my pony, I'm open to learn new things about DA  

23 minutes ago, Rizos said:

On official later chronicles, these skills give debuf and dont cancel any bufs. Problem is these sh1ts gonna be useless on puri and summoner is already not rly top pick for pvps

unknown.png

this why I suggested to make them to ignore puri like they did with this WL skill this way they will be usable in open pvp 

3 minutes ago, Werew said:

this why I suggested to make them to ignore puri like they did with this WL skill this way they will be usable in open pvp 

Also look how weak they are. For 10s reduce 23% p atk and 20 speed :D

Edited by Rizos

since when we nerf a class cuz we dont like its dmg or its skill toolkit? damage for DD is fine in oly and close to UNPLAYABLE in open PvP. most of u got rekt by pony while never played one so u cant actually judge not biased if this class needs nerf or not. You reffering that ES is the problem when i can insure u a skilled PS/WL is same or more lethal than ES just u will not see many PS/WL know how to play. ALL OF YOU LIKE TO CRY INSTEAD OF THINK HOW TO WIN. u are the same ppl will cry for necro/da u are the same ppl u ll cry for daggers and the same ppl will cry for next class can kill u and u dont know how to counter. summoners are nerfed to the ground for mass pvp. they have to w8 600 range, with sps non-hero nukes on hero ES and PS, their pet damage is joke like 500 aa on light users and aoe waterskill is 1-2k crit on fully buffed opponents.

You want to do OLYMPIAD nerfing? FINE TO ME, give them debuff when in oly -30% pet pvp dmg.so all this garbages stop cring. problem is easily solved 

12 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

since when we nerf a class cuz we dont like its dmg or its skill toolkit? damage for DD is fine in oly and close to UNPLAYABLE in open PvP. most of u got rekt by pony while never played one so u cant actually judge not biased if this class needs nerf or not. You reffering that ES is the problem when i can insure u a skilled PS/WL is same or more lethal than ES just u will not see many PS/WL know how to play. ALL OF YOU LIKE TO CRY INSTEAD OF THINK HOW TO WIN. u are the same ppl will cry for necro/da u are the same ppl u ll cry for daggers and the same ppl will cry for next class can kill u and u dont know how to counter. summoners are nerfed to the ground for mass pvp. they have to w8 600 range, with sps non-hero nukes on hero ES and PS, their pet damage is joke like 500 aa on light users and aoe waterskill is 1-2k crit on fully buffed opponents.

You want to do OLYMPIAD nerfing? FINE TO ME, give them debuff when in oly -30% pet pvp dmg.so all this garbages stop cring. problem is easily solved 

I think its ez way, there already are such skils like clan skils, they dont work on oly

The update has seemingly failed to address the issue. Afaik, it was meant to give a boost it summoners in open field. As it turns out, nothing realistically improved in that regard, but they got much stronger in oly where they were already god tier class. 

Reading replies here, it seems to me that people are fine with just 3 classes almost completely outclassing every other in olympiad.

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

You reffering that ES is the problem when i can insure u a skilled PS/WL is same or more lethal than ES just u will not see many PS/WL know how to play.

I disagree because PS is fully cubic dependant w.o good burst and warlock is kinda cubic dependant but with more burst than PS and a chance to bait ppl into cat's root if u have hands and brain. Meanwhile ES has burst and easier way to stun ppl with decent cubics for survivability.

1 minute ago, Warpole said:

I disagree because PS is fully cubic dependant w.o good burst and warlock is kinda cubic dependant but with more burst than PS and a chance to bait ppl into cat's root if u have hands and brain. Meanwhile ES has burst and easier way to stun ppl with decent cubics for survivability.

again bro i gave solution. i am prety sure my cp summoner same as u and antifun can RAPE every1 in oly. so just give -30% pet dmg debuff

9 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

again bro i gave solution. i am prety sure my cp summoner same as u and antifun can RAPE every1 in oly. so just give -30% pet dmg debuff  

Agreed. Otherwise the situation is gonna get worse. Screen nansey posted near oly manager is nothing compared to what is about to happen when all these summoners that farm 75lv raids lvl up to 78-79

2 hours ago, Werew said:

Yes please, you did this statement few times before, I would be interested to learn how to win 90% of oly  with 78 DA without epics,  when I know how many fears/ stuns I get resisted on sumons, with the epics I have  (I did some testing about this on test server, before zaken update and 78 DA had higher chance to fear master with core orfen zaken 3 than pony )

if you really believe your words and is not just hate towards DA, then please say when will you do this,  so I can join with my pony, I'm open to learn new things about DA 

sure, no problem to play with opened inventory on side to see equip, but you guys seem to misunderstand something - you think i claim i can win everyone with such DA, which is not what i am saying, i am not going to win mosan or other DAs which are actually fully stacked and thats also not my point, my point is - those chars, some lolo 77 lvl unequipped summoner cannot kill either, so what i am saying is that unequipped DA like that can kill same amount of people pretty much

now you would say that necro with epics is very good char to farm olympiad, i am pretty sure epicless horror has bigger chance to land than fear from necro with epics or very similar (i can do test on test server later today)

tl;dr - epicless DA is not god tier, but neither is unequipped 77 lvl ES, idk what you ppl talk about

atm 77 ES is way above 77/78 DA both without epics, but you can prove me wrong, im really curious to  see  how you play vs ES when panther die in 3 shots 

1 minute ago, Werew said:

atm 77 ES is way above 77/78 DA both without epics, but you can prove me wrong, im really curious to  see  how you play vs ES when panther die in 3 shots 

sure, i can play it 1 day next week maybe (if i can find char like that) and you are free to compare wins/loses ratio to any of those random ES guys on nansey screenshot, coz idk about you, but at least i havent seen those ranom ES guys getting more than 100-150 points in month which is very doable on DA as well ;) but we will see

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sure, i can play it 1 day next week maybe (if i can find char like that) and you are free to compare wins/loses ratio to any of those random ES guys on nansey screenshot, coz idk about you, but at least i havent seen those ranom ES guys getting more than 100-150 points in month which is very doable on DA as well but we will see

play gutinc
and can give u eurybia that is 77 without wizards servitor

Edited by iAxZp

Just now, iAxZp said:

play gutinc
and can give u eurybia that is 77 without wizards servitor

i am not playing summoner, played all of the 3 summoners long enough to know whats up with them, we will see what lvl is gutinc

Just now, MoDoy said:

i am not playing summoner, played all of the 3 summoners long enough to know whats up with them, we will see what lvl is gutinc

i can ask for zoses 76 or 78 lvl da if u dont find

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

take mama's DA all it needs is 3rd class quest @Yomana

• Haha 2