Questioning Summoners

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

My quest is actually rdy. Even 700.

I just dont finish it cause of dyes...

Haters

they make fun of you? oh my poor soul :(

• Sad 1

Just now, Sensei said:

what's the hot bet here? If modoyko can make better score with DA 77 than SpellG? 

well imo EVERY farmer near modoys olympiad experience can do it.

you guys fail to understand , an OLYMPIAD farmer with shitload games experience can win a good olympiad class cuz his weapon is his hands and brain not his class toolkit ONLY. and ofc some class oly wise were/are/will be better than other. with ur logic SHOULD BD be uncapable to self farm hero even with my gear? is this acceptable? THO i lost for last hit to a pony near spelg level AFTER ponies "boost" won titan 78 lvl with bd. instead of cring GITGUT GAMW TO XRISTONE SAS.

20 minutes ago, Sensei said:

what's the hot bet here? If modoyko can make better score with DA 77 than SpellG? 

If i understand correct, he need to make 27win/3defeat weekend? Or what is the best? @MoDoy, how will we know if you failed or not? ull compare ur winratio with spellg?

Edited by Rizos

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

sure, i can play it 1 day next week maybe (if i can find char like that) and you are free to compare wins/loses ratio to any of those random ES guys on nansey screenshot, coz idk about you, but at least i havent seen those ranom ES guys getting more than 100-150 points in month which is very doable on DA as well but we will see

so you plan to do it last 2 days of month so you get all the possible boxes from waves ?

13 minutes ago, Werew said:

so you plan to do it last 2 days of month so you get all the possible boxes from waves ?

yes, thats exactly my masterplan *facepalm*

19 minutes ago, Werew said:

ok nice, so you will do it the first 2 days of next month, when all pretenders need to farm yea ?:D

ofc, tell me also exact times i need to be on, from 21:32 to 22:48 friday and 21:07 to 23:04 on saturday? will the excuse be that i get all the croa/froa/broa because they play first 2 weeks? ^_^ 

I mean, it will probably prove nothing even if you play pony also. But whatever, if you think it's fun, do it.

Edited by Fortuna

22 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

I mean, it will probably prove nothing even if you play pony also. But whatever, if you think it's fun, do it.

exactly, it wont prove anything, ppl saying that DA needs billions of gear to farm should fast forward olympiad since start to this day what class people were making to lvl 76 just to have farmers, and dont tell me that all those DAs had/have epics ;d

All of the DAs that I know can farm a reasonable amount, have at least some epics. 

Also, I don't think anyone said that DA can't farm without epics. The main argument is that it loses a huge part of his potentional, unlike the summoner. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

All of the DAs that I know can farm a reasonable amount, have at least some epics. 

Also, I don't think anyone said that DA can't farm without epics. The main argument is that it loses a huge part of his potentional, unlike the summoner. 

for example some time before (and its not like 2 years ago what i talk about), i am pretty sure lestat/gutiNC were playing without epics most of the time and were doing just fine even on those 76/77 levels

same like DA loses some potential without epics, you cannot get much more from summoner with epics, so its double edged sword at that point, also if you take epicless DA vs epicless enemy, i dont think there is big "loss" of potential on DAs side not having epics

Long story short, guy above would pick epicless DA over epicless pony any day.
That's the kind of ppl I waste my life dealing with every day for the last few years...

dissa.gif

Edited by Sensei

On 8/16/2020 at 11:39 AM, VILEN said:

Every time I read posts of this nature, I almost cry with laughter.
Always someone, something not to like.
Dark Avenger - Fear and Cancel + pet
Phantom Ranger - CDL
Daggers - double damage with skill
Summoners - strong damage from skills.
Tyrants - cd spam skills
Shilen Knight - Paralysis and Cubes
Now we have strengthened the Eve Knight and will soon see a new post on this matter.

Question!
Doesn't it bother anyone that pets don't get bonuses from runes, epics, + sets ?!

You will never have an uber class for Olympus, pvp!
There is a huge difference in self and full buff gameplay!

Stop crying!

Others are debatable but the absolute cancer state of Fatal Counter is undisputable.

btw. bonuses from epics - don't they really? I remember they were getting bonuses from epics on H5

I dont kike that ES op as well, but on the other hand, it was low tier how long? 1.0,half of 1.5

Its like 2 years?

Edited by ProGressive

On 8/17/2020 at 8:59 AM, Sensei said:

Me in Olys? Nah, I’m just made for giving my body (points) to others 

Edited by SpellG

Ill sum this whole thing up in 4 words.  Oly is not fun...........

You spend tons of time leveling and gearing a character you like to find out that only 2 classes actually compete and all the rest are almost trash.

Summoners dont need to heal pet they just summon a new one the instant you debuff it while they hide in a corner or run circles around walls.

DA just spams fear with a near 100% land rate and you spend the whole match running into a wall while getting your ass handed to you.

Game should be fun not some server with 1000 people playing only 4 classes when the game has over 30...

• Thanks 1

went today around every town, i might missed someone or someone was in match, there were few with good winrate, but those are actually people with gear and at least 1 hand (imitation, analiasse or w/e was the name), you can see ppl who actually played olympiad decent amount of matches whats their winrate and points at +- start of 4th week, not to say most of them had actual normal gear (aka BW+6, soes+10++)

those are the guys which are such a huge problem? :d

image.thumb.png.27ad335f3fb3cc83084b64c049030dd2.png

Is this a serious post? If yes, then let's buff ponies because, apparently they can't farm more than 45 points on average on 3rd week. These people either feed points or don't even try/learn the class. You can do the same kind of research for every class and get identical results, maybe even worse. 

Edited by Fortuna

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

Is this a serious post? If yes, then let's buff ponies because, apparently they can't farm more than 45 points on average on 3rd week. These people either feed points or don't even try/learn the class. You can do the same kind of research for every class and get identical results. 

this. i dont say to boost them or anything obviously, but if you get identical results in other classes (which you probably wont, but w/e), then why nerf them? :p