Kse

5th Anniversary Contest!

anniv.jpg

Dear friends!

Just 2 months left till our server's anniversary - 5 years!

Let's start preparing for the celebration!

And step one is a Big Forum Contest with Huge prizes!

Contest will have 4 categories

1. L2Classic.club 5 years Anniversary Gift card

To participate in this category, you need to create a Gift card to congratulate our sever with it's 5th Anniversary

Requirements:

• It should be made based on your screenshots, your own hand or digital drawing. Screenshots or drawings have to be made by you, and not taken from the Internet
  • Gift card should have full server name i.e L2Classic.club
  • Gift card can be edited in any graphic redactor

How to participate:

• Create a Gift card
  • Send it to Kse via Private Message here on forum with the Title: 5th Anniversary Contest - Gift card
    You need to use forum uploader to attach the image
    If you have forum bug when you can't enter the message, send your work via email to [email protected] with same title, and with your forum nickname! Without forum nickname work won't count as a participation as we can't know who sent it.

2. L2Classic.club 5th Anniversary Video

You like making videos and working with video editors? Great!

Requirements:

• Beginning and the end of the video should have L2classic.club logo/intro
  • Video should clearly contain 5th Anniversary celebration theme
  • Video shouldn't contain other servers videos
  • Video's text/audio can't contain offensive language, any racism, or other forbidden on our server content

How to participate:

• Create a Video
  • Upload it on a YouTube (make sure it's not private)
  • Send it's link to Kse via Private Message here on forum with the Title: 5th Anniversary Contest - Video
    If you have forum bug when you can't enter the message, send your work via email to [email protected] with same title, and with your forum nickname! Without forum nickname work won't count as a participation as we can't know who sent it.

3. L2Classic.club 5th Anniversary Comics

What our server would be without good humour sense of both, our players and us?

So let's bring some fun to the celebration!

Requirements:

• Comics should be made based on your screenshots, your own hand or digital drawing. Screenshots or drawings have to be made by you, and not taken from the Internet
  • Comics can be edited in any graphic redactor
  • Comics text/images can't contain offensive language, any racism, or other forbidden on our server content
  • Comics should clearly contain 5th Anniversary celebration theme
  • Comics should have L2classic.club logo

How to participate:

• Create a Comics
  • Send it to Kse via Private Message here on forum with the Title: 5th Anniversary Contest - Comics

4. L2Classic.club 5th Anniversary Art

This is a "Free category", which means, you can participate here with every Art, made by You!

It can be drawing, cooking, sculpting... But in any case it has to be related to our 5th Anniversary

Requirements:

• The work has to be made by the participant
  • The work should have our server name (L2Classic.club) on it
  • Pictures of the work can not be edited on any graphic redactor

How to participate:

• Create a piece of Art
  • Make a picture of it. 
  • Send it to Kse via Private Message here on forum with the Title: 5th Anniversary Contest - Art

Participation in the Contest finishes on October 23 at 23:59 CEST time. All works, added after this time, will not be accepted. No exceptions!

Winners of the Contest will be announced on October, 24.

Every Player can participate in 1, 2, 3 or all 4 categories.

Maximum 3 works are being accepted in each category (if more than 3 works will be sent from the same player, only first 3 will be counted)

Every category will have 3 winners. (The number of winners can be increased by Administrator's decision if number of participants will be high)

Every participant, who will not win, will get guaranteed participation prize

Prizes for winners:

Permanent PA
Color Title
Any Hat or Agathion from Nostalgia NPC or our previous events by your choice
Cloak from ones we had in previous events or Item vault by your choice
Unique White Wing Mount*
100 CoL

Prizes for participants:

2 weeks PA
5 EXP scrolls
7 days Pegasus Agathion

If a player won in a category, he is not getting participant prize for it, no matter how many works were submitted.
If a player didn't win, he will get 1 participant prize for each category he participated no matter how many works were submitted in each category.
Prizes are not tradeable, and can not be transferred to another account/character after they were delivered

All works will be open to public along with winners announcements!

By participating in the contest, Players allows L2Classic.club Administration use contest works for server advertisement and in other ways.

We wish you all a Great time on our server! 

L2classic.club logo - logonew.png

L2classic.club Intro - download HERE

* Mount can be used only by characters 76+ with completed 3rd Class quest 

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello, not clear on the prizes. What a place, what's the prize ? Or does everyone have the right to choose which one they like best ?

Prizes for winners:

Permanent PA
Color Title
Unique White Wing Mount*
100 CoL

7 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

Hello, not clear on the prizes. What a place, what's the prize ? Or does everyone have the right to choose which one they like best ?

Prizes for winners:

Permanent PA
Color Title
Unique White Wing Mount*
100 CoL

winner gets all those things mentioned, however if you participate and not win, you are going to win this

On 8/24/2020 at 10:52 PM, Kse said:

Prizes for participants:

2 weeks PA
5 EXP scrolls
7 days Pegasus Agathion

• Like 2

Unique White Wing Mount is issued forever. Tell me please, what if a character below level 76 wins it ? will he be able to use it later, or will he just lose this prize ?

Edited by Smalinkich

11 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

Unique White Wing Mount is issued forever. Tell me please, what if a character below level 76 wins it ? will he be able to use it later, or will he just lose this prize ?

If a winner is not 76, he will be able to use it as soon as he will meet required conditions (76 + 3rd class)

11 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

Wow, if the winner gets all the items from the list, then I'm definitely participating) thank you for the information)

3 winners from each category (12 winners in total) will get full sets of rewards listed above

13 hours ago, Kse said:

3 winners from each category (12 winners in total) will get full sets of rewards listed above

I am very grateful to you. please tell us what prizes will be awarded to the participants who took second and third places ?

Edited by Smalinkich

6 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

I am very grateful to you. please tell us what prizes will be awarded to the participants who took second and third places ?

The participant reward is the same regardless of position, i.e. 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. all get the same participant reward - 2 weeks PA, 5 EXP scrolls and 7 days Pegasus Agathion in this case.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

The participant reward is the same regardless of position, i.e. 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. all get the same participant reward - 2 weeks PA, 5 EXP scrolls and 7 days Pegasus Agathion in this case.

hmm, not think that this is so, after all allocated 3 prize seats in each category, and means for the second and third prizes differ from prizes for participation, Ah I understood so) waiting for response from leadership)

4 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

hmm, not think that this is so, after all allocated 3 prize seats in each category, and means for the second and third prizes differ from prizes for participation, Ah I understood so) waiting for response from leadership)

Well I mean, unless they changed the way they do these things, it's as I mentioned above, i.e. there're 3x 1st spot that gets the "winner" prize, which is the permanent PA, the special mount etc. (in other words, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd "place" all get the "1st" prize). Anyone next gets the "participant" prize :) 

14 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

There are no 2nd and 3rd places.
There will be 3 winners (absolutely equal) in each category, and the rest will become participants.
So 3 people from each category will get winners rewards, rest - participant rewards.

1 week into the participation time!

So far we've received following participations:

Gift Card:

Zanzilas - 1 work

harkerez - 1 work

xCranium - 2 works

Setzer - 1 work

Queni - did not meat the requirements so the work does not considered as participation

Alternative - still waiting for an answer, for now the work does not qualify

Art:

xCranium - 1 work

Coronel - 1 work

Other categories are still untouched

if you don't see your names in participation list, but you have sent the work, or have any questions, PM me here on Forum.

Week 2 of participation is in!

Here is a list of participants for the contest (from both weeks):

Gift Card:

Zanzilas

harkerez

xCranium x2

Alternative

Setzer

steelpulse

FoxbK

Grimzorg x2

EncubeWasTakenLOL

Corsario

edardna

bento16

SpellG x2

Video:

edardna

harkerez

Oet

Art;

xCranium

Coronel

KastaZdes

SpellG

Kimballs

Comics:

No participants so far

if you don't see your names in participation list, but you have sent the work, or have any questions, PM me here on Forum.

Greetings!

There is a list of all contest participants for today:

Gift Card:

Zanzilas
harkerez
Queni
xCranium x2
Alternative
Setzer
steelpulse
FoxbK
Grimzorg x2
EncubeWasTakenLOL
Corsario
edardna
bento16
SpellG x2
Kirk x2

Video:

edardna
harkerez
Oet
lPcOo

Art:

xCranium
Coronel
KastaZdes
SpellG
Kimballs
Grimzorg

Comics:

Salazar
Oet

1 of the Gift Cards came by email without Forum nickname. Author, please, contact me.

Greetings!

There is a list of all contest participants for today:

Gift Card:

Zanzilas
harkerez
Queni
xCranium x2
Alternative
Setzer
steelpulse
FoxbK
Grimzorg x2
EncubeWasTakenLOL
Corsario
edardna
bento16
SpellG x2
Kirk x2
Ragnarkz
DafneALou x3
Masha

Video:

edardna
harkerez
Oet
lPcOo
Oet
Kim

Art:

xCranium
Coronel
KastaZdes
SpellG
Kimballs
Grimzorg
Thammi
DafneALou x3
Masha
GolemTime

Comics:

Salazar
Oet

Starikan

1 of the Gift Cards, which came by email, still stays out of competition due to lack of forum nickname. Author, please, contact me.