Donkihot

How do you feel about Summoners using skills on mount?

Starting this topic once again. (first one was deleted -_- )

So, I think I'm not the only one who is questioning him self about - why the hell do summoners can use pet abilities (stun,attack,aoe from Magnus) while mounted ?

Pets are their main DMG source. You can infinitely kite people with your mount + pet combo. Be in Africa, /target NoobSlayer69 and kill him if he is flagged/Tagged for war. 

Without ANY RISK for your SELF, since u are once again, in AFRICA and you're mounted already. So you can just run away.

This is kinda serious problem, I don't know why nobody is talking about that. It is just stupid. If you are level <75 without BSOE, u are dead.

p.s. YES, im triggered, im mad, that Im being killed by ES in SV with same tactic, and I can't do nothing, since magnus runs faster than god damn it Sonic himself, and even if I control/stun/kill pet, it takes 1 sec to make a new magnus for him, and 2 more seconds before magnus starts penetrating my a$$ with his horn.

Edited by Donkihot
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

reroll to dagger and stop qq kappa, finally smth where daggers are good at..

Edited by Rizos

Hello? Everyone like pepesucking and nobody gonna tell anything about this? only complain in discord and in game chat? but nothing on forum where GM's can read ? ffs those people.

15 hours ago, Reddish said:

Do not believe him, he is just being sarcastic to daggers, bcuz the truth is, we suck:D

493706821_highdmglul.thumb.JPG.c1e1dda459bd2fdc31488236392ec0c6.JPG

unknown.png

On 8/29/2020 at 7:13 PM, Donkihot said:

I know why nobody replies here. IT is because we have 98% ES  population now

It's just an overplayed topic imho, but has remained for too long. Not that ppl actually disagree.

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

It's just an overplayed topic imho, but has remained for too long. Not that ppl actually disagree.

Well, Im leveling my own ES now, gonna do same shit

On 8/29/2020 at 12:06 PM, Rizos said:

unknown.png

Its olympiad, mio frendo, it is another world outside town, u know...Ppl got those resist crit buffs which u digged - work wrong here. try dagger vs any summner full buffed, this crap makes me cry

9 hours ago, Reddish said:

Its olympiad, mio frendo, it is another world outside town, u know...Ppl got those resist crit buffs which u digged - work wrong here. try dagger vs any summner full buffed, this crap makes me cry

unknown.png

unknown.png

746313837531234374.png?v=1

How about poopers from ur party start to assist with hex and stigma? :D

Edited by Rizos

1st. I was talking about summoners which apperently wear light, not robe. And gave example of summoner.

2nd. I was talking about buffed characters and I see u are showing smth that is killed and ressed (ordinary that means max  beer buffs - no extra crit resist) and its a robe user, means for daggers lot more easier to get through.

3rd. Lets not talk about specially ur superabilities on focusing with debuffs. U are not alone here

image.png.071c91003157be18f5376093ea7b0795.png

Assume no buffs at all - was killed twice before this.

image.png.2c28784daf2757dc6176d28f868e8052.png

Beer buffs (unfortunately only Devak may claim that, just cuz of my cam position I cannot be sure he was insta using it).

image.png.9a3ab6e5f8981dc6ff78af1e7d6fe02d.png

No DS only - wasnt killed before, got out of DS range.

Now show ur dmg vs fullbuffed summoner in pvp and lets compare it?
My was like 2k-3k (ofc I only count master, remembering summon gets 1/2) max when CC was triggered..But when no trigger and no double dmg, I got like 500-700 dmg.

Edited by Reddish

What is this topic about? About random summoners fcking around or fullbuffed or even fullstacked ESs? i read so many bulshit about summoners lately on forum and half of those ppl didn't played it... New comers dont know how to counter easy things, childs are too spoiled, success ppl invested many hours into the game learnig everything about game (almost) and specifics of this server...
Adapt to game... I can complain about summoner all day also... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lafi said:

What is this topic about? About random summoners fcking around or fullbuffed or even fullstacked ESs? i read so many bulshit about summoners lately on forum and half of those ppl didn't played it... New comers dont know how to counter easy things, childs are too spoiled, success ppl invested many hours into the game learnig everything about game (almost) and specifics of this server...

es opinion doesnt matter on this topic

3 hours ago, Lafi said:

15min video - 13min under valor.. ok ...

whats wrong with valor? ofc considering gears of ppl on video, valor is a must, if you fight vs some lolos in SV for spot who barely have some of their equipment shining, then you can go pvp without valor ^_^  

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

whats wrong with valor? ofc considering gears of ppl on video, valor is a must, if you fight vs some lolos in SV for spot who barely have some of their equipment shining, then you can go pvp without valor   

Nothing wrong with valor, of course...That's perfectly fit my sentence

4 hours ago, Lafi said:

57 minutes ago, Lafi said:

success ppl invested many hours into the game learnig everything about game (almost) and specifics of this server...

many hours invested in to the game? like what? killing rb from 20 up to 77 ? and then go naked with mount killing ppl who has bw + 6  ?

if nobody can't use spells/skill on mount, then nobody. But since ES main dmg is horse, and u can actually kill ppl while on mount running aroud, that means something is wrong. 
Change my mind and tell me why it should be left as it is now.

1 hour ago, Donkihot said:

many hours invested in to the game? like what? killing rb from 20 up to 77 ? and then go naked with mount killing ppl who has bw + 6  ?

if nobody can't use spells/skill on mount, then nobody. But since ES main dmg is horse, and u can actually kill ppl while on mount running aroud, that means something is wrong. 
Change my mind and tell me why it should be left as it is now.

Dont know how to deal with naked summoner lvl77? uninstal game pls... You are rly annoying with these answears... Exp in party, gather superspeed potion - use it in right time, change exp spot, hunt "naked ES" down, pay ppl for protection... check previous QQ topics about mounted summoners...

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

Dont know how to deal with naked summoner lvl77? uninstal game pls... You are rly annoying with these answears... Exp in party, gather superspeed potion - use it in right time, change exp spot, hunt "naked ES" down, pay ppl for protection... check previous QQ topics about mounted summoners...

uninstall your own game, I do understand why u are defending this topic because u main ES so it makes sense ya know. 

You're sooo .... bro ) why should I pay somebody to defend me, play in party, or use speed potion just because ES has this stupid privilege killing u while mounted lol.  

Lets give mages ability to cast their spells while mounted huh? You would like that boy? huh? no ?

While every other class in game can't do same. Use Cast/Use spells while mounted and kill someone.

Literally has 0 arguments why ES should have this, and talking about other shit.

smh. 

Edited by Donkihot
  • Like 1

I agree with @Donkihot that ES should not be able to do that. 

But considering all these bugs server has that are already reported and more i might report , i dont understand why people are so irritated about "fixing" this ES thing.

Its rly irrelevant shit. Its mostly called from solo players that want to pve free.

• Like 1

uninstall your own game, I do understand why u are defending this topic because u main ES so it makes sense ya know. 

You're sooo .... bro ) why should I pay somebody to defend me, play in party, or use speed potion just because ES has this stupid privilege killing u while mounted lol.  

Lets give mages ability to cast their spells while mounted huh? You would like that boy? huh? no ?

While every other class in game can't do same. Use Cast/Use spells while mounted and kill someone.

Literally has 0 arguments why ES should have this, and talking about other shit.

smh. 

i am assuming after so many topics you knew they will not changed it... Instead of it i wrote what can you do... "defending" this topic not cuz my main is ES but cuz i have no problem with random ES attacking me in SV or any other spots... Make vote topic, call admins, send ticket... change the world... easy... (doubt)
Or continue crying in this topic and will change nothing...

dude I know how can I try to counter, but not everyone has luxury use speed potions/bsoe, first of all.

You are the type of type or person who will get 400 eur salary from boss and say IT IS OK, well thats fine, I will "adapt to that". - Lafi

Insteaed, some ppl trying to solver issue, aka fix this sh1t . 

you cant open ticket for that, since gm's want to hear ppl opinion on this topic.

and  tbh I didnt see topic about that, might be missed.

p.s. how do u think we can change anything if not " crying " as u say? we want to change we post things on forum so admins see that.

last sentence u wrote has no logic at all.

Edited by Donkihot
  • Like 1

dude I know how can I try to counter, but not everyone has luxury use speed potions/bsoe, first of all.

dont need it at all

You are the type of type or person who will get 400 eur salary from boss and say IT IS OK, well thats fine, I will "adapt to that". - Lafi

adapt or quit.. yes... anyway 400euro is gucci for me...

you cant open ticket for that, since gm's want to hear ppl opinion on this topic

that's why i wrote make vote...

and  tbh I didnt see topic about that, might be missed.

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/22352-how-to-catch-summoner-high-lvl-with-mouth-on
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/17560-mount-abuse/
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/17533-summoners-while-on-mount/
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/19423-speed-potion-is-imba
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/22516-summoner-pk-with-mount
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18463-summoners-and-mounts
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18462-mounting-in-combat

p.s. how do u think we can change anything if not " crying " as u say? we want to change we post things on forum so admins see that.

last sentence u wrote has no logic at all.

ppl cryed about stun/Lightning strike on puller in ABG, nothing changed.. drop from mobs - changed on some spots 

Edited by Lafi
  • Thanks 1

To get this back on track.

I agree: summoner's shouldn't be able to use their pets while mounted. No one else can fight on mount, why should they? I think they shouldn't.