MustanG

Phantom summoner advice

Hello i would like some advice for a phantom summoner that i am planning to build currently 40 lvl so let's begin:

1. Gear wise PVE  C/B/A grade armour/weapon best in slot?

2. Dyes to use early 40 - 76 lvls and 76+?

3. Summons to use pve wise?

4. Any other advice?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, MustanG said:

Hello i would like some advice for a phantom summoner that i am planning to build currently 40 lvl so let's begin:

1. Gear wise PVE  C/B/A grade armour/weapon best in slot? BW Light+6/+8 (main goal), dagger, 2h mage weapon, 

2. Dyes to use early 40 - 76 lvls and 76+? (+CON, +STR, +WIT) anything... depends on playstyle/buffers/equip

3. Summons to use pve wise? shadow(more HP), soulless (more m.speed)

4. Any other advice? https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/24058-phantom-summoner/

Thanks!

7 hours ago, MustanG said:

1. Gear wise PVE  C/B/A grade armour/weapon best in slot?

2. Dyes to use early 40 - 76 lvls and 76+?

4. Any other advice?

Thanks!

1 After 40 anything will suit you, either Karmian, Plated or FP. After Lv 52 BW Light (OE for endgame).

Any melee weapon, most preferably a dagger or sword as they crit more.

2 wit for cast speed and heal crits and 2 str -dex.

3 Shadow

4 Make sure to have VR stew all times. Team up with a Warcryer preferably for VR Lv3.

Try to farm/buy Phantom Cubic as soon as you become a PS, you can leave Spark Cubic for later 70+.

Level up Servitor Heal only till you reach 56, personally I don't think it's worth to go further.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:20 PM, Donkihot said:

@Nevalon I dont remember when I saw someone playing PS besides u

And seems like i'm being missed. Understandable i was the best and could've been even better on everything, but why should i give a fuck? And who the fuck are you even? KYS (Keepn't yourself safe)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nevalon said:

And seems like i'm being missed. Understandable i was the best and could've been even better on everything, but why should i give a fuck? And who the fuck are you even? KYS (Keepn't yourself safe)

seems like u give a fck if u check this forum SIKE

p.s. imagine being so toxic to the person without any reason.

Edited by Donkihot

4 hours ago, Donkihot said:

seems like u give a fck if u check this forum SIKE

p.s. imagine being so toxic to the person without any reason.

Couldn't care less. Also have you ever heard about boredom? That's the reason why i took a peek here after half year of not playing this aids game. Thats also the same reason why parents made you. Gg ez get clapped like @SemenArsonist mom 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nevalon said:

Couldn't care less. Also have you ever heard about boredom? That's the reason why i took a peek here after half year of not playing this aids game. Thats also the same reason why parents made you. Gg ez get clapped like @SemenArsonist mom 

It is sad thing that you think u are funny^&smart making those "mom jokes", "parents" jokes, and getting "likes" from same people who think it is high IQ jokes. :)

2 hours ago, Donkihot said:

It is sad thing that you think u are funny^&smart making those "mom jokes", "parents" jokes, and getting "likes" from same people who think it is high IQ jokes.

Listen here buddy. These people, except of this retarted sack of trash @SeventhSky that nobody likes and nobody wants to breathe the same oxygen as him and should be drown in the nearest river, are actually high IQ to understand it unlike you.pepesad.png.0309d0c4899cd4eb8b96782e7dc6074a.png

Also how do you know what i think? I'm actually terrified with your ability to do that. Please don't tell anyone about my hidden dreams related with your father, it would be too embarrassing if people would knew about it.monkas.thumb.png.7ca575219ca69dfc6c7472e6adc93076.png

On 9/4/2020 at 4:19 AM, Torres said:

2 wit for cast speed and heal crits and 2 str -dex.

But like why the fuck would you remove something that you barely even have? full wit and thats it (but slowly with dyes, +4/8 before 52 and after 52 you can go +12), unless i'm missing something in here. PL/Theca set is best imo, unless farming with nuke now is a thing with recharger on your back on lower level (can't deny that i have no clue)

On 9/4/2020 at 4:19 AM, Torres said:

Any melee weapon, most preferably a dagger or sword as they crit more.

Honestly i would even go just for blunt most likely. Basically cause many mobs are vunerable for it as i remember, and i remember how farming BS with dagger was lowkey pain in the ass cause of resistance that also is pretty common for mobs. Or just take whatever you have in your pocket, anyway summon does everything.

On 9/3/2020 at 8:00 PM, MustanG said:

Soulless cause he has more movement speed than Shadow and can quicker clean easy mobs this way, but only on x1 hp mobs, like here i did:

Shadow for x2+ hp cause of his survability with vampiric passive that he has. It's nowhere written, but you will notice that he heals from basic attacks sometimes even without VR. He is just slower than Soulless.

See guys? I actually helped here. Fuck off from me now, was nice to see you.

Edited by Nevalon

6 hours ago, Nevalon said:

Listen here buddy. These people, except of this retarted sack of trash @SeventhSky that nobody likes and nobody wants to breathe the same oxygen as him and should be drown in the nearest river, are actually high IQ to understand it unlike you.pepesad.png.0309d0c4899cd4eb8b96782e7dc6074a.png

Also how do you know what i think? I'm actually terrified with your ability to do that. Please don't tell anyone about my hidden dreams related with your father, it would be too embarrassing if people would knew about it.monkas.thumb.png.7ca575219ca69dfc6c7472e6adc93076.png

dude chill tf out you sound like you're having a breakdown lol