Dzinha

Wrong data at l2db.club

On the website l2db.club, says that Accessory Merchant Creamees sells the Summon Aqua Cubic however, he actually sells none spellbooks

So whats right, site is right and game data is not linked, or site is worng and he should not sell it?

3 hours ago, Dzinha said:

On the website l2db.club, says that Accessory Merchant Creamees sells the Summon Aqua Cubic however, he actually sells none spellbooks

So whats right, site is right and game data is not linked, or site is worng and he should not sell it?

Hello. You can't buy this book. DB will be fixed.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. You can't buy this book. DB will be fixed.

Thx for the feedback

Can you guys also lok at Elder Tyrant drop list, it was suposd to drop Recipe: Metallic Thread(100%) at 1/200 (normal drop rate).

I spend All day with my husband's char there yesterday and droped 3 Helmet, 4 Recipe: Metallic Fiber and 1 Hat Cloth, even a Vajra Wand Frame who is 1% drop i get 1 on those

And in the DB only Elder Tyrant drop that recipe.

The mob still white to me.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dzinha said:

Thx for the feedback

Can you guys also lok at Elder Tyrant drop list, it was suposd to drop Recipe: Metallic Thread(100%) at 1/200 (normal drop rate).

I spend All day with my husband's char there yesterday and droped 3 Helmet, 4 Recipe: Metallic Fiber and 1 Hat Cloth, even a Vajra Wand Frame who is 1% drop i get 1 on those

Hello. Yes, he have it:
https://prnt.sc/uci4q5

On 9/6/2020 at 2:52 PM, Dzinha said:

Thx for the feedback

I can confirm he has it because he dropped it for me. I also can confirm that he drops it very rare. I spent many hours to get it and util then I got many other drops that should be also 1/200 like the drops you had.

Edited by Niklay