Sign in to follow this  
Sanjay852

L2Classic questions

Hey, I've just started playing on L2Classic today - since the fee for the first month is just 2EUR I figured it's worth a try.

However I'm a bit discouraged by the population right now. Giran is empty and I expected a bit more people/shops in Aden. What's the usual population?

Also what's the deal with the crazy amount of fishers in Giran Harbor? I know bots are rare here, so are they just scripters? And what makes fishing so valuable? There were literally dozens of them just in that spot.

I'm asking because I need to know if it's worth investing the time in this server. I really like fresh starts on servers that actually work properly and this one seems to tick all the right boxes but I'm not sure if the population is healthy enough to sustain proper gameplay. I'm just not willing to solo my way to level 70 or something, although I've heard that soloing after 40 is seriously hard.

Thanks for the insights.

jiofi.local.html

router network

Edited by Sanjay852

5 hours ago, Sanjay852 said:

Hey, I've just started playing on L2Classic today - since the fee for the first month is just 2EUR I figured it's worth a try.

However I'm a bit discouraged by the population right now. Giran is empty and I expected a bit more people/shops in Aden. What's the usual population?

Also what's the deal with the crazy amount of fishers in Giran Harbor? I know bots are rare here, so are they just scripters? And what makes fishing so valuable? There were literally dozens of them just in that spot.

I'm asking because I need to know if it's worth investing the time in this server. I really like fresh starts on servers that actually work properly and this one seems to tick all the right boxes but I'm not sure if the population is healthy enough to sustain proper gameplay. I'm just not willing to solo my way to level 70 or something, although I've heard that soloing after 40 is seriously hard.

Thanks for the insights.

Hello. What server are you talking about? NA Classic? Because we don't have any fee, our server is free 2 play.

10 hours ago, Sanjay852 said:

Thanks for the insights.

- Server is free (https://l2classic.club/)

- Population is pretty good, but it's a 5 year old server, so most people are high level already

- Fishing is automatic on Classic (it's like setting up a shop, except instead of selling/buying stuff you're getting some fishes and a little exp). People are often letting their chars fish over night or when they go afk for a long time so that's why they're everywhere

- Most farming is done via RB parties so it's rather logical that most low level farming grounds are empty (if you find a good party at a right time and do several RBs at once, you can jump multiple levels in one go, so really no time to dwell in those early locations

- Leveling is actually relatively easy all the way until the high levels due to said RBs, so I wouldn't really worry

This is real l2 classic server, not trash like Official l2 classic has no, and also it is free to play. no p2w. A lot of people in adena, billions of shops in aden/giran harbor. Check streams for club for sieges, etc. Baium fights.