Narmontas

[NOT BUG]"Bones that tell Future" items drop rate.

As you can see all this video , and as I mentioned before in some posts... Quest items drop rate of this quest are fishy. I'm not complaining just reporting an issue that someone from administration would check it. No need any additional testing to be done : already captured in video...

http://sendvid.com/4cjpb2p6

And please don't comment that i'm killing wrong skeletons  here are those :)  https://l2central.info/classic/Предсказание_будущего

this quest on all versions was very difficult, I can tell you how I did it.

after killing the skeleton you have to wait until his body disappears.

it was then that the drop rate of quest stuff most likely

At least some 1 could check in files whats the actual q drop rate of them. Because  I Took this quest 10 lvl started killing those skeletons :D And ended up in lvl 14  to bring q first time... ;) Then I had 2 quests taken for killing same monsters : "Spirit of The Craftsman: (To get 10 skeleton pieces for Magister Harne's soul catcher).

It was enough to kill 19 skeletons to get all 10 Q items.  Still 0 q items on the other quest. Killed 14 skeletons more to get 1q item. (OK mage`s top equipment devotion,m Bsps) I can shot them 1 shot. Now Imagine fighter with low gear killing each skeleton for like 10+ seconds. If To compare : it makes that... : 1q item would take around : 10(19+14)=330 seconds that makes 5 min 30 sec. - Just hitting , let's add running mob-to-mob ~3 seconds each which adds more 1 min 39 secs. (don't count sitting :regen Hp/Mp)

So overall to get q item it takes about : 7 minutes and 9 seconds.  (if we compare same q item drop rate) If "Lucky" Let's say it might be 1/3 faster. Still it looks fishy. Is this quest worth our time? :)

You shouldn't say if it was worth our time. Ask yourself. Does it worth your time doing and posting so everyone know that you have a problem? Personally i went there as a fighter 12 level with bad equipment and i had to rest a lot but i had taken both quests and even though it took a while i only gained 1 level from this. With 1 level i had finished both quests. So you can't say that it doesn't work for "us" while you are the only one talking about quest rates.

You shouldn't say if it was worth our time. Ask yourself. Does it worth your time doing and posting so everyone know that you have a problem? Personally i went there as a fighter 12 level with bad equipment and i had to rest a lot but i had taken both quests and even though it took a while i only gained 1 level from this. With 1 level i had finished both quests. So you can't say that it doesn't work for "us" while you are the only one talking about quest rates.

​not quest rates but item drop rate ;)

this server has broken quest drops, if you 1 shot the mob you can't get quest items. until this is fixed mages are screwed

​Even on retail if you oneshot the mob u don't get quest, as some quests you have to kill more then a dozen to gen 1 drop

this server has broken quest drops, if you 1 shot the mob you can't get quest items. until this is fixed mages are screwed

​Even on retail if you oneshot the mob u don't get quest, as some quests you have to kill more then a dozen to gen 1 drop

​ Protection from KS?

​ Protection from KS?

​The protection agains KS is either u find another spot or fight for it ^^

Yeah but the quest drop from 1 shot lower chance than hitting for a longer time... Let's say some dwarf hitting q monsters and mage comes and steals his frag ant get quest items while dworf is fckd up cause he didn't land last hit ^^. So maybe NCSOFT did the stuff for ppl to be more friendly? :D

Yeah but the quest drop from 1 shot lower chance than hitting for a longer time... Let's say some dwarf hitting q monsters and mage comes and steals his frag ant get quest items while dworf is fckd up cause he didn't land last hit ^^. So maybe NCSOFT did the stuff for ppl to be more friendly? :D

​This server will follow retail rules, wherever is possible/not possible there will be here as well