Baggins

TH

Hello.

Just wanted to ask for daggers in general, i want to play TH but i don't know if they work same as they was in GF/H5 i have heard this classic thing is a mix between all chronicles.

They are still fun to play? Decent to solo with a SE/PP? how they are in pvp right now? all i have seem from youtube is daggers onestabing people but i guess those daggers have top gear so i dont want to fool myself.

Are they a decent choice?

Btw im not going hardcore at least for the first couple of months just want to have some fun and daggers used to be a fun class.

whenever someone asks if dagger is fun class or not, i like to link this movie (and i know he doesnt have dances most of the time, but thats +- powerspike you get on normal dagger right now, compared to what was in update at that time) :D 

u could give him short answer.

Daggers suck big stick.

goblin in starting area > any dagger bellow 78 lvl.

Aftter 78 lvl daggers can do smth with buffs, but even after 78 they are still trash. low pve dmg, huge req on gear.

Meta now are Shreks, Ponies.

Mages, but u need to lvl up him, and it is hard. 

p.s. I must admit daggers are deccent in 9v9 pvp's. but everywhere else, aka sieges, mass pvp they are trash

Edited by Donkihot

2 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

u could give him short answer.

And u should give him proper info...

Daggers party farms far more better than ponies party...

• Like 1

TH before end game (before 78+) is quite ok, but then at the end you will find CC and CoP buffs which does not work propertly at our server and give x2 more resist vs dagger abilities than they should (credits for finding that out to @MoDoy and @Rizos), so this actually needs some dedication. If you are not sure, you better not start. If you like the gameplay, like the way TH is flexible and the range of options of this class has - you should go for it. But! This server is not dagger - friendly, suffering is included with class aswell.

10 hours ago, Lafi said:

And u should give him proper info...

Daggers party farms far more better than ponies party...

yeah but u can be naked solo farming with magnus in gc entrance, or with randoms inside GC without thinking about death, u dont need gear basicly. 

Daggers will die ez from mobs in gc, especially if healer is slacker + u need decent gear on him, which is impossible for new player as him.

Even before 76, ponies are way better at farming,  u dont need any box to buff your self. insane dmg with boxer, and then solo aoe with fish stews. :)

11 hours ago, Donkihot said:

Aftter 78 lvl daggers can do smth with buffs, but even after 78 they are still trash. low pve dmg, huge req on gear.

1 minute ago, Lafi said:

well obs they can do somewthing with buffs, but the investment for them must be huge, and it doesnt pay off.

If u invest as much as as u invest in your dagger, but invest in tyrant, pony u will be in such better place. 

Just now, Donkihot said:

If u invest as much as as u invest in your dagger, but invest in tyrant, pony u will be in such better place.

How u can improve magnus dmg to investing to summoner? :D lvl 80 skill from ES gives you 5-6 attack speed, ~150pattack... Basic crit rate of magnus is 44! so 148 with full buffs...
I will farm with my gear on dagger far more better then on ES80 in GC... dagger party > ES party
Magnus.png.02dcfa690ac1b8a47ff18e04dcd3c7e0.png
i didn't mention solo farm...
Fighter stats on Magnus are pretty cool.. but what is reality.. :D

20 hours ago, MoDoy said:

whenever someone asks if dagger is fun class or not, i like to link this movie (and i know he doesnt have dances most of the time, but thats +- powerspike you get on normal dagger right now, compared to what was in update at that time)  

I think nrolla in his last movie i watched, was doing less dmg than this gnits, cos of cc + cop ;d

On 9/17/2020 at 1:33 AM, Reddish said:

TH before end game (before 78+) is quite ok, but then at the end you will find CC and CoP buffs which does not work propertly at our server and give x2 more resist vs dagger abilities than they should (credits for finding that out to @MoDoy and @Rizos), so this actually needs some dedication. If you are not sure, you better not start. If you like the gameplay, like the way TH is flexible and the range of options of this class has - you should go for it. But! This server is not dagger - friendly, suffering is included with class aswell.

Thanks for the info, can u gimme some advices about gear and dyes? general setup about th.

Daggers in general were nerfed in Classic. If you play as dagger in other chronicles, same gear, same level etc you'll clearly notice the difference. You'll need like 2 years to get your character ready for pvp, no joke.

4 hours ago, Baggins said:

Thanks for the info, can u gimme some advices about gear and dyes? general setup about th.

i played with +12 str -8 con -4 dex for farm till 76, then i played with +4 str only. About gear focus on toi6, black ore +5/sealed mj +4, bw light +4/5, crystal dagger +10-12 - budget setup,

After that keep improving, collect for aq3, improve armor 1st +6 then +7 then +8, unseal mj jvl, collect for baium talisman etc etc
Here is end game TH/AW with kinda nothing to improve except 79 and 80 lvl on th - endgame setup

Edited by Rizos

On 9/17/2020 at 6:18 PM, Rizos said:

i played with +12 str -8 con -4 dex for farm till 76, then i played with +4 str only. About gear focus on toi6, black ore +5/sealed mj +4, bw light +4/5, crystal dagger +10-12 - budget setup,

After that keep improving, collect for aq3, improve armor 1st +6 then +7 then +8, unseal mj jvl, collect for baium talisman etc etc
Here is end game TH/AW with kinda nothing to improve except 79 and 80 lvl on th - endgame setup

Thanks for all the info peps, hope to see you all in game soon enough.

On 9/16/2020 at 6:36 PM, MoDoy said:

whenever someone asks if dagger is fun class or not, i like to link this movie (and i know he doesnt have dances most of the time, but thats +- powerspike you get on normal dagger right now, compared to what was in update at that time)  

thank you for reminding me of my old days ... this video is so nostalgic