XP recovery after losing a level

Example #1
1. You die at lvl 79 and 99.99%
2. Maxed out Bishop res   -->  79 and 99.59%

Example #2
1. You die at lvl 80 and 00.00%
2. Maxed out Bishop res   -->  79 and 98.00%

fucklogic.jpg

Isn't it about time to put an end to this stupidity?
To suspicious brains, this can look like a way to push people into buying more premiums to exp again or cols for b.res in order to restore their level.
To add to that, how come 80% death certificates were not implemented as reward in the current event?

Edited by Sensei
  • Thanks 1

the logic on this is u lost exp on 80 LVL WHICH S MORE exp needed to 81 than 79 to 80. so game reduces this amount of exp on 79 and its more than it was if u die at 79 lvl. i dont if its confusing the way i explain u can pm me to explain in greek.

I know how it works.
What I'm saying is we have to come up with some sort of restriction.
Think about the time you have to invest after going back to 98.00% compared to the 1st example.
You are literally punished with a 1.59% difference, while you had an extra 0.01% !
Absurd.

Pehaps my maths suck hard, but I believe you get the picture here why this is ridiculous

Edited by Sensei

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I know how it works.
What I'm saying is we have to come up with some sort of restriction.
Think about the time you have to invest after going back to 98.00% compared to the 1st example.
You are literally punished with a 1.59% difference, while you had an extra 0.01% !
Absurd.

i mean sure i agree its retarded but this is how game works, why to replace it with something custom?

Just now, iAxZp said:

i mean sure i agree its retarded but this is how game works, why to replace it with something custom?

becuz thats what we do here in club and are better than official, improving things that make the game more balanced :P Am I right or am I right?

Just now, Sensei said:

becuz thats what we do here in club and are better than official, improving things that make the game more balanced  Am I right or am I right?

u are right we are better than official :D

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

u are right we are better than official

I remember at some point (I think it was early 2.0 and feel free to correct me if wrong), that dying at 79 resulted in losing 1% instead of 4, or something along those lines, I may be mistaken, but it felt very reasonable imho. I'm suggesting that kind of implementation in this case as well or a way that will make it less painful than it is right now. To you and me exp might be nothing but for those ppl who relied on RBs or getting 2% while exping all day in SV, this is pretty annoying.

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

I remember at some point (I think it was early 2.0 and feel free to correct me if wrong), that dying at 79 resulted in losing 1% instead of 4, or something along those lines, I may be mistaken, but it felt very reasonable imho. I'm suggesting that kind of implementation in this case as well or a way that will make it less painful than it is right now. To you and me exp might be nothing but for those ppl who relied on RBs or getting 2% while exping all day in SV, this is pretty annoying.

i agree if its "PVE DEATH" should be ok

I wish gm's would make 1 week event where u wont lose any exp in pvp or pve at all. Would be fun to watch those pvp's.

atm ppl are afraid to die and lose %. pu55es.

What we need to cpome up with is fixing a CC and CoP buffs which should work only 1/2 for abilities.

Yes, I will remind in every goddamn topic 'bout it till I get either banned here or IG:/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, LuizM said:

what we need to come up with is a nerf to nobless scrolls ... they should have a 10 min cooldown 

You mean buff to noble scrols, now they have 20 min reuse, you want to change it to 10 min?

28 minutes ago, Reddish said:

What we need to cpome up with is fixing a CC and CoP buffs which should work only 1/2 for abilities.

Yes, I will remind in every goddamn topic 'bout it till I get either banned here or IG:/

Yesterday i logged my TH. It had just black ore jvl, crystal dagger +17 and no toi 6.

Holy sh1t this thing w/o full epics etc is unplayable.

I was doing backstab to Masha for 800 dmg, and she didnt even have valor, what a shame...

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Holy sh1t this thing w/o full epics etc is unplayable.

Hehe, now let's choose, who am I, enthusiastic or authistic ?:D
Btw, most chill time ever was when I switched for bishop, holy fuck this supports are so slackers.

FIX DA BUFFS PLEASE, LET TH BE LESS SHIT!

Edited by Reddish
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Hehe, now let's choose, who am I, enthusiastic or authistic ?:D
Btw, most chill time ever was when I switched for bishop, holy fuck this supports are so slackers.

FIX DA BUFFS PLEASE, LET TH BE LESS SHIT!

Jzoo makes fun of me now, cos even tho i play full epic hero aw, when i logged OL on siege, after 10 min gameplay i said "holy sh1t, i feel im doing more impact than 5 hero AWs " :D

Btw this 1 bug fix takes ages :/

Edited by Rizos

Well, on the other hand we are beautiful and gorgeous, nobody can agrue on that 

On 9/26/2020 at 12:59 PM, Sensei said:

Example #2
1. You die at lvl 80 and 00.00%
2. Maxed out Bishop res   -->  79 and 98.00%

One week before Zaken patch, I got my 79. And then i die at CS loosing 12% from outta nowhere. Imagine my frustration.
Totally agree that someth has to be done.

After i lvled Krystynka to 80 and let some1 box it, i discovered its 79 and 80% after 1st siege - yes, some1 clicked to village after "-4%" death :D

all i see in this topic is bunch of whiners :(

The guy who made this topic was never seen in pvp fields for more than year (his meta times were on 1.5 patch with 80lvl DA which he will brag about even after next 5 year). Other guy makes bsoe/pr after 30s of fight if his pt dont make any frag till then. Dunno why we see ToP ClAsSiC cLuB OL appearing here at all, you made urself as a meme get over and go play ur lelborn sevrer we know u will never come back here anyway. And some other plebs including rizos :| I am sorry you died to mobs and lost those % but if u suck at pve aswell maybe time to quit?

Edited by JzOo
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

Well, on the other hand we are beautiful and gorgeous, nobody can agrue on that 

One week before Zaken patch, I got my 79. And then i die at CS loosing 12% from outta nowhere. Imagine my frustration.
Totally agree that someth has to be done.

Do you want new topic to qq to admins about dagger, in case they fix cc/cop soon?
Check blow landrate on summons like dark panther from front :D

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Do you want new topic to qq to admins about dagger, in case they fix cc/cop soon?
Check blow landrate on summons like dark panther from front

My personal expirience for last month shows that somehow im missing much more blows than before, and thats not evaded. So I feel like soon my PL will kick me or force to swtich 
I dont believe daggers will be ever finally fixed, but like Malder said : I Wanna Believe :D

9 minutes ago, Reddish said:

My personal expirience for last month shows that somehow im missing much more blows than before, and thats not evaded. So I feel like soon my PL will kick me or force to swtich 
I dont believe daggers will be ever finally fixed, but like Malder said : I Wanna Believe

you are probably using wrong dyes .... even Judi with super othell 10, QA3 and toi 6 does enough damage that she still plays TH instead of ReginaGeorge

5 minutes ago, Reddish said:

I didnt changed my dyes but ratio dropped, it means smth may changed on the other side or im being extremly unlucky lately

Usually i dont support such conspiracy theorys but i noticed the same on my AW, since around 3 weeks ago, mby its just bad luck/ilusion

Edited by Rizos

4 hours ago, JzOo said:

all i see in this topic is bunch of whiners

The guy who made this topic was never seen in pvp fields for more than year (his meta times were on 1.5 patch with 80lvl DA which he will brag about even after next 5 year). Other guy makes bsoe/pr after 30s of fight if his pt dont make any frag till then. Dunno why we see ToP ClAsSiC cLuB OL appearing here at all, you made urself as a meme get over and go play ur lelborn sevrer we know u will never come back here anyway. And some other plebs including rizos I am sorry you died to mobs and lost those % but if u suck at pve aswell maybe time to quit?

5 seconds in this message and I thought it's some of my ex girlfriends having a mental breakdown of how she missed my d...edication, but then I saw who wrote it and realized I was right :)
ah, also big thanks to the lackey beta males of the same cp who support my unstable ex during her tough moments  :D

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/28/2020 at 12:09 PM, JzOo said:

all i see in this topic is bunch of whiners

The guy who made this topic was never seen in pvp fields for more than year (his meta times were on 1.5 patch with 80lvl DA which he will brag about even after next 5 year). Other guy makes bsoe/pr after 30s of fight if his pt dont make any frag till then. Dunno why we see ToP ClAsSiC cLuB OL appearing here at all, you made urself as a meme get over and go play ur lelborn sevrer we know u will never come back here anyway. And some other plebs including rizos I am sorry you died to mobs and lost those % but if u suck at pve aswell maybe time to quit?

i am now the second best since i've been informed zp plays ol now :(