Hi, I would like to suggest that for unsealing the A grade items we don't need the Cloth Pieces.

The reason is that we are already flooded with +14/+16 items and is already hard to survive with just B grade stuffs, if we could at least get a little better with A grade stuffs that would improve the life quality a little.

Today we can only buy that item for 80kk+, and its impossible to farm, because all those mobs are controlled by the WuAlliance

Wait what? You can't farm A grade stuff here because 1 alliance holds all the mobs?

If that's true then I'm glad you told me before i leveled up more here lol.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Slythe said:

Wait what? You can't farm A grade stuff here because 1 alliance holds all the mobs?

If that's true then I'm glad you told me before i leveled up more here lol.

thats not true. The truth is its not usefull to unseal a grade items that are +3 , and its very hard to farm top a grades cause of patch.

Cloth pieces are easy to farm , they are just farmed by top clans. In previous patch cloth piece costed 300-400kk and now it costs 80kk.

Just farm 80kk and buy them if you want A grades (which are poop) so much. I actually never heard anyone having problems with cloth pieces anymore.

Well first of all cloth piece cost 65kk not 80kk.

They are being farmed NOT bu top clans only. China farming them in DI. and maybe some other randoms with 525256 boxes.

everyone is fed up with grade

but you know... there are some shiny +8 sets in aucion  house u have to sell. so before enough ppl buy that, we wont change anything :D I would say atm u can try buy dc/tallum unslead for 700kk +- 

mj, nightmare I doubt someone will sell u

p.s. I personally trying to get mj, cause it is beautiful, sick of bw/doom

Edited by Donkihot