Abruzzi

Russian/Cyrillic

Yes, good idea. Serwer should be friendly to the international population. The Russian language is not :D

I look on forum and im 100% sure  that the server will be in the 70% Russian

5. Posting in any language except English in "English-speaking Community Forums". Posting in other languages is allowed in special sections of "Other Languages Communities Forums". If you want to create your language community, contact the forums administration.

Just report all them and soon it will be not 30 vs 70 but 60 v 40

Believe me you will not understand them better if they start speaking "english".

You also don't want to hear what they're saying in most cases.

Believe me you will not understand them better if they start speaking "english".

You also don't want to hear what they're saying in most cases.

​Dayum, he actually made a valid point... But still my biggest concern that "International" server might turn into "Russian" server.

Edit: Not like it hurts me or whatever, I understand some it myself, it's just dangerous for server integrity and identity. While russian population is growing and main communication channels are run by cyrillic, players from different regions might feel unconnected with the server. Once critical mass is reached, the scales will only go to international disadvantage. That's why there are rules, right?

Personally I understand most of Russians, since I used to study Russian at high school, aslo I write in Cyrillic also so its not problem for me. Its just annoying to see Russian spam and Russian s...t titles on private stores. Соски = shots, перчи = gloves, do you think its better like this?

Personally I understand most of Russians, since I used to study Russian at high school, aslo I write in Cyrillic also so its not problem for me. Its just annoying to see Russian spam and Russian s...t titles on private stores. Соски = shots, перчи = gloves, do you think its better like this?

​this will not happen ... everyone understands that the majority of English-speaking players ... trade will always be in English

I can bet that Russians will write down private shops in Russian. Since they can change client language to Russian, can spam in Russian why not to make shops in Russian. The only reason not to do it If Cyrillic is unable.

I can bet that Russians will write down private shops in Russian. Since they can change client language to Russian, can spam in Russian why not to make shops in Russian. The only reason not to do it If Cyrillic is unable.

​​business

Disabling Cyrillic won't make any difference, other than force Russians to use English characters. So instead of someone shouting "Соски" or whatever, they'll just shout "soski" cos that's how it's pronounced. You still won't be able to understand anything, just like you don't understand Ukrainians or Romanians when they talk in Russian with the english alphabet. Us Greeks don't have Greek letters in game, it doesn't mean that we're talking English to each other though.

My suggestion is, learn to live with it. Most of the times you can communicate with them on a basic level anyways. Also, as ezsembler stated, it's bad business to only write shop titles in Russian. From my experience, in a server that's half Russian, half other countries, most shops tend to be written in English.

Last but not least, the rule Vecsoria quoted is for the forum only.

• Like 1

разнылись буржуи, скоро придется вам учить русский язык на рудниках в сибири

​"Miscellaneous bourgeois, soon you'll have to learn the Russian language in the mines in Siberia"

Aaw man, dat hate...

разнылись буржуи, скоро придется вам учить русский язык на рудниках в сибири

​"Miscellaneous bourgeois, soon you'll have to learn the Russian language in the mines in Siberia"

Aaw man, dat hate...

​It's sarcasm, mate. We, russians, can not live without jokes, you know. Or we will freeze.

The real "hate" is in this topic, and it is directed to russians.

• Like 1

Guys take it easy. Those who are familiar with Russian know what they are good and fair people. We just boring. And we have fun as we can. Constantly. Always. Especially during leisure time.

You're talking about respect internationality of the server. Russian majority in l2 are teenagers. Children. Have you tried to educate children in respect to anything? It is difficult. And there is no difference what country you are from. They are rude  equally to Russian, French and Spaniards. They are not Russian, they are children. The point is Russian children more.

And some monkey letters for you: русские (как и украинцы, как и белорусы) уважают здоровый юмор, умение иронизировать, отзывчивость и прочие атрибуты зрелой личности. Prosto eto l2 suka jahz kak vam obesnit 4to tak obshaytsa vse norm paciki na raione. mamkeprivet!

Английский научитесь.

Намного легче русского и намного полезнее .

​Специально для таких умников как этот: если на сервере 70-80% русских, то это ты давай русский учи.

For the rest i wish good game.