Silverwing

Client Translation

Greeting,

I'm trying to help my cousin to play by translating the client to our language, since Admins already said its OK to edit files translating it.

My doubt is, is it possible to translate the client but maintain both English and translated language, as you can see on the image below, there is a option to change language but it just figure English.

Shot00000.thumb.jpg.5f5e736422f16b927f70

I'm using L2 File Editor BTW

You can put different languages in different folders, copy the system folder and modify one accordingly. Download Melcosoft's client (l2.ini + directory structure) to see how that's done.

The problem is most of the game texts are stored server-side, namely all npc's dialogues.

You can put different languages in different folders, copy the system folder and modify one accordingly. Download Melcosoft's client (l2.ini + directory structure) to see how that's done.

The problem is most of the game texts are stored server-side, namely all npc's dialogues.

​Thx I will look up for that

I just want to translate the client it self, I wont mess with html texts or weapon/armor names etc