Poseidon

Dagger guide

Do you need a full dagger guide with all tips and tricks from Poseidon?  

52 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you need a full dagger guide with all tips and tricks from Poseidon?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/20 at 11:56 AM

1 hour ago, ImmortalBird said:

I'm here to learn how to be skilled but not a hero,xD

Tell me your nick in game, so i could know who to PK, fun boy ;)

My name is not something a clown like you can tell,Because you are not qualified。You play the Olympics like a piece of shit,Also shameless to the forum to send teaching articles,So you're an idiot and a big joke,hahahaha

14 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Tell me your nick in game, so i could know who to PK, fun boy

My name is not something a clown like you can tell,Because you are not qualified。You play the Olympics like a piece of shit,Also shameless to the forum to send teaching articles,So you're an idiot and a big joke,hahahaha

18 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Tell me your nick in game, so i could know who to PK, fun boy

If you want to prove in front of everyone that you are strong,Then please get the Olympic champion,Let's show you how to play assassins。If you don't have the ability to do that, please shut up,Otherwise, people will always treat you as a clown。:)

9 minutes ago, ImmortalBird said:

If you want to prove in front of everyone that you are strong,Then please get the Olympic champion,Let's show you how to play assassins。If you don't have the ability to do that, please shut up,Otherwise, people will always treat you as a clown。:)

Noone control puppies and they start barking.Why u are not even skilled enough to accept wars. Only what u can do is came zerg vs 2 ppl and flex how strong SHABIS army is. Pathetic clown get ur helmet and go to the rice field.Haogus is checking if u are not slacking.

mvyZN-C2Vck.jpg.1e6e894bb9f97f87e4b5325fe9c3bcbd.jpgWhat a poop like you can tell about olympiad? Shame to china to have such kids in their side. I guess it is vacations In school that is why you are here xD go do the homework and do not waste my time, kid

Edited by Poseidon
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

mvyZN-C2Vck.jpg.1e6e894bb9f97f87e4b5325fe9c3bcbd.jpg像你这样的大便能告诉我奥林匹克竞赛吗?让这样的孩子在他们身边对中国人感到羞耻。我想是在学校放假了,所以你要去做功课,不要浪费我的时间,孩子

A clown can only vent his dissatisfaction in this way

28 minutes ago, CruNchi said:

没有人控制幼犬,它们开始吠叫。为什么你甚至还不够熟练,无法接受战争。只有你能做的是虫族vs 2人,并展示沙比斯军队的实力。可怜的小丑拿起你的头盔去稻田。豪格斯正在检查你是否不懈怠。

God's punishment for me has come,You should have shot it on the wall when you were still sperm.

On 12/21/2020 at 11:13 AM, ImmortalBird said:

If you want to prove in front of everyone that you are strong,Then please get the Olympic champion

Since when olympiad is a mark of a good skill? I mean, afaik its just wave/chain/feed fiesta, not more than that.
For daggers as an example, its a fashien house where u either got top equip and can do it urself, or u get nothing (or close to nothing) , roughly 150 pts with basic gear is a max u can pretend. My opinion, mb i was a bad dagger, also plausible.
But I would never  judge some1 is good or bad player depending on his "olympiad skill".

15 hours ago, Reddish said:

But I would never  judge some1 is good or bad player depending on his "olympiad skill".

To be fair it sounds like a pretty strong indicator.
And I don't know why he uses oly as an example since its his gear carrying him, never saw any epic plays, he feeds every decent player.

Edited by Sensei
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Sensei said:

To be fair it sounds like a pretty strong indicator.
And I don't know why he uses oly as an example since its his gear carrying him, never saw any epic plays, he feeds every decent player.

Except oly you never get that "ideal" situation with known geodata, enemy, his tactics good or bad.
That is why I am telling I do not see olympiad as a skill marker. Mind games - yes, good flexes - also yes.
But it is a known pattern which somebody can execute better or worse, there is no challenge but those which are written above.
Open field battles is where true skill comes out, in my opinion. Some ppl who play good at olympiad arent worth anything outside town, cant use changing geo and challenge multiply targets effectivly or support their team.

I would even classify skilled olympiad players as a valuable resource for clan/allience to dig heroes, while a good player is good and worthy not only using top gears inside of ideal conditions provided twice a week.
Ofc, some of good olympiad players are also good in open field PVPs, also making a nice effort aside of olympiad and stuff. But mostly it is not that way.I  myself as an example play terribly on oly and do no effort to clan/ally I join :D

I can't say I saw at least one good oly player, who I could say he is bad in open field, but I did meet great guys who could move really good with a team, who would make a difference in open pvp almost every time, that would have much more impact than some top oly players  but  will not do so well in oly. 

On 2020/12/28 at PM8点44分, Reddish said:

从什么时候开始奥林匹克竞赛是一项很好的技能?我的意思是,afaik仅是波浪/连锁/饲料节日,不外乎。
以匕首为例,您可以假装它是一个法兴房屋,您要么拥有顶级装备并且可以自己做,要么一无所获(或几乎一无所获),因此您可以假装最多150点基本装备。我的看法是,我是一把坏匕首,也是合理的。
但是我永远不会根据他的“奥林匹克技巧”来判断某人的好坏。

Everyone has a measure.And he came here to teach the so-called assassin course,But he's just a piece of shit in the game。Whether it's the wild or the Olympics.

15 hours ago, ImmortalBird said:

Everyone has a measure.And he came here to teach the so-called assassin course,But he's just a piece of shit in the game。Whether it's the wild or the Olympics.

please, shut up kid xD you make me laugh

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

如果我是一个垃圾,那你是谁?我鞋子上的污垢 

At least we don't play a clown in front of so many people.isn't it?hahahahha.A self righteous clown, you can go to the slums.hahahahhaha,xD

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

如果我是一个垃圾,那你是谁?我鞋子上的污垢 

If you want to prove yourself, you need to be convincing,Not only do you not have that ability, on the contrary, you have become a joke.So you have a perfect score for pleasing the audience.^_^

cant wait to see the guide, laughing apparently extends your life, so time wasted on reading will not be lost in the end, as i get it back in reverse :d

"... and dont forget to use sand bomb when you wait for your blows rotation cooldowns, its super important, because ..."

"... ofc you want to go for doom light armor, it gives you dex which is essential for land rate of skills, thus ..."

"... +dex is obvious choice for dyes, because no matter how much you increase your possible damage, it will be 0 if you dont land the skills, so ..."

On 1/2/2021 at 12:59 AM, MoDoy said:

cant wait to see the guide, laughing apparently extends your life, so time wasted on reading will not be lost in the end, as i get it back in reverse :d

"... and dont forget to use sand bomb when you wait for your blows rotation cooldowns, its super important, because ..."

"... ofc you want to go for doom light armor, it gives you dex which is essential for land rate of skills, thus ..."

"... +dex is obvious choice for dyes, because no matter how much you increase your possible damage, it will be 0 if you dont land the skills, so ..."

or

"...and if you cannot fight an enemy coz you are a pussy due to different circumstances, then just run fuking circles around columns for 5 minutes..." ;)

• Haha 1

On 1/9/2021 at 4:37 PM, Poseidon said:

or

"...and if you cannot fight an enemy coz you are a pussy due to different circumstances, then just run fuking circles around columns for 5 minutes..."

run 5 minutes around column? i thought we talked about "dagger guide" and not dagger in olympiad :D for that discussion you are tad too short buddy, maybe the moment you guys stop failing to take heroes from random chinese with 30kkk worth of gear and clan feeding, thats the moment you can mention practices in olympiad to me, and i will still most probably laugh my ass off from what you say in that :d

ps: git gud