Tatarot

Gatekeeper obstructions

Gatekeeper's pedestal is not working correctly. There are players who bypassed the collision/barrier and setup offline shop right in front of the gatekeeper with the sole purpose of trolling.

GK.jpg

18 minutes ago, Tatarot said:

Gatekeeper's pedestal is not working correctly. There are players who bypassed the collision/barrier and setup offline shop right in front of the gatekeeper with the sole purpose of trolling.

GK.jpg

Hello. Player was banned. He can be unbanned for free 1st time after supports explain him that he can't sit there.

Thanks. However that's not the only one, there is another in Gludio. I think it's from the same person as everything is very similar.

GK1.jpg

16 minutes ago, Tatarot said:

Thanks. However that's not the only one, there is another in Gludio. I think it's from the same person as everything is very similar.

GK1.jpg

Also banned. 

Much appreciated good sir!

I'd hate to be a bother but I'm guessing you didn't do a sweep on all the Gakekeepers but they are also in the towns Dion, Oren, and Hunters Village.

GK2.jpg

2 hours ago, Tatarot said:

Much appreciated good sir!

I'd hate to be a bother but I'm guessing you didn't do a sweep on all the Gakekeepers but they are also in the towns Dion, Oren, and Hunters Village.

GK2.jpg

All of them also.